TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #811
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    i'm not that surprised about Bynary being green and T-Force being red, but i was sort of leaning wolf towards thesunfan

    also, i can't believe funny was a townie x.x our arguing was pretty much useless

    at least i figured out she was a townie towards the end of Day 1
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #812
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I don't see why to keep the Serial Killer alive. There is nothing that guarantees his cooperation with the town and our win conditions contradict.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #813
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        if I were the sk and I knew I was going to lose I would try to help the humans win because fuck the wolves
        hi

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #814
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          wait, so what are the possible roles to have three kills during the night phase?

          the wolves, the SK, and...?
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #815
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            i would say vigilante, but why would he/she want to kill a townie?
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #816
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              I'd rather have the vigi kill me at night rather than waste the day lynch. I think this is the optimal way to proceed.

              Who do you think I killed?

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #817
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                oops, i forgot that vigilantes don't know who's green
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Or maybe not I don't know. But fact is I was fetching reactions and I've got them, but yes I'm still a basic VT so I'll be more than glad to help the town lol.
                  I do not have kill powers and I did not conduct any of those N1 deaths.
                  Last time I stress this. Think about it.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    if I were the sk and I knew I was going to lose I would try to help the humans win because fuck the wolves
                    this comment sounds incredibly wolf-like to me

                    why would you bring up a hypothetical statement based on opinion?

                    it makes me think that you're intentionally trying to make yourself appear pro-town so that no one will suspect you to be a wolf
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      yay at T-Force turning out red! I suspected T-Force but I was not absolutely confident so I am glad that turned out so well!

                      Booooooo at three night kills. I seriously didn't even consider this possibility.
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Like why would I ever intentionally want to lose as a SK and then go "lol nope".
                        Bynary was killed this night, and I've made it fully cleared him dead. Why would I go about killing him? To incriminate myself furthermore? Why would the wolves want to drop him dead if they know I claimed SK and will probably die anyway? With thesunfan and funny, I see them as primary choices, especially with thesunfan wanting to take advantage of my claim. Either the real SK or the vigi did it. I can't know about the vigi but I can tell this is the best course of action for the SK.
                        And again why would I got about all that trouble of fake-claiming and trying to take it back when I was probably golden beforehand? I have nothing to lose and I'd like to get vigid or lynched if it wasn't for this 3 kill per night situation. We could a nail an anti-town by this end of day, I'd say maybe chill and plan.

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          EBWOP: Fully cleared I want him dead

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Mobile sucks for grammar. I really want to clear the air, I didn't think this night would go that bad. So yes I feel a sense of urgency.

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              i'm not buying your explanation, crazy

                              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                              Like why would I ever intentionally want to lose as a SK and then go "lol nope".
                              i think you did this to put yourself in the clear as either a wolf or the serial killer

                              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                              And again why would I got about all that trouble of fake-claiming and trying to take it back when I was probably golden beforehand?
                              in addition, it seems very suspicious how you explain yourself twice in the same post without being accused on Day 2
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Because it turned out to be a bad plan and benefits the SK too much. I basically flipped a coin that we didn't have an SK and I lost.

                                Comment

                                Working...