TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1051
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Mellon
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #1052
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      atta boy can't make a decision so leave it to the twg gods
      hi

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1053
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Coinflip sorry I don't know and dont have time to sort because you're an asshole and posted that the second before the end of day.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1054
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          If you were a goddam blue you would have come out with Cedo and then we have a RB wolf goon and SK.

          Thats three antitown. that's important!
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #1055
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            By green I mean protown silly

            Sorry kinda drunk
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #1056
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              I wanted to come out before but I had work and shit, didn't have a good time
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1057
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Nope that setup is impossible. I made the right choice guys!

                That setup has no MW.

                and we cannot have a team of 4 humans.

                I mean the only way for that setup to be viable is if Hans is the SK and chose seerproof.
                and it would make guest and ipatch wolves.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  ...you could have come out at the START of the day...you and only you knew there were three antitown and that this could have been a lylo situation...
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    okay not impossible, but that would have to be the solution.

                    cedo if melon dies and flips blue, you have to kill a wolf.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      ...and get RB'd.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Conversely if ipatch dies and come up wolf I think you should hold your kill. but thats up to you i guess.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Sk and Cedo will both target the wolves. SK cannot win with a RB wolf alive, and I just blew Hans' cover if thats the case.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            this is all assuming you're green right? also I'm not sure if we're allowed to post
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              we're allowed to post until V officially ends the day.

                              This is twilight.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                I mean if Melon isn't lying and cedo isn't lying, I am the only green left.

                                It's obvious from my standpoint, but I'm the only one who has that privilege.

                                But that also means 2 wolves remaining and a SK, so We're pretty boned.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...