TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1021
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    ipatch no doubt.

    Guest is not vocal but he's usually around.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #1022
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I would say ipatch because he got on a plane and has been gone since. If guest HAD to send in a pm I feel like he would make sure he set some time out for that and just not do anything at all.
      hi

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #1023
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        hey I'm only allowed to answer my own questions
        hi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1024
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by HansSky
          what I'm asking myself is who is more likely to be inactive and not send in a pm ipatch or guest
          Guest did bring up the point of two teams trying to kill the same person. No PM send shouldn't be the only thought.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #1025
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            I'm not saying it is but it doesn't give us any information if that's what happened. I don't think one scenario is more likely than the other though.
            hi

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1026
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              So why are you even asking the pointless question in the first place
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #1027
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                because the scenario where drg/tokzic were double shot doesn't make guest/ipatch any less red
                hi

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  guest maybe but not ipatch because he was online at one point
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by iPatcH
                    isthe phase over? am I too slow to make another post?
                    also I never liked this. He made a post voting for jayde when he announced he was the sk and then nothing until this which was immediately after the tforce train
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by HansSky
                      also I never liked this. He made a post voting for jayde when he announced he was the sk and then nothing until this which was immediately after the tforce train
                      Keep in mind that afaik, Ipatch has never played before
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        I thought he has but that would have been a long time ago. Still, my point is that he didn't have anything to say until tforce was about to get lynched.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          uh
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            ok ipatch
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Votecount?

                              (1) Manti - Melon
                              (1) Mellon - Guest
                              (2) IPatch - Cedo, Hans
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                really wanna vote mellon.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...