TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #901
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    you know the wolves want the sk dead too right
    hi

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #902
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #903
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        the wolves don't necessarily want the SK dead; the wolves know everyone else isn't a wolf, but the SK doesn't know who is a wolf and who isn't

        the SK could accidentally (or even intentionally) flip a blue or green card, which would benefit the wolves

        there's a lot more townies than wolves, so the chances the SK will murder a human instead of a wolf is are much greater
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #904
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          EBWOP:

          instead of a wolf are much greater*
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #905
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            So what's going on in here
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #906
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Crazy, i honestly thought you posted an animation of someone hitting their head on the wall because i listened to Hans and fell right into his trap
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #907
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Just FYI I have company over. Don't expect any big posts from me tonight.

                Sorry hans, I know you're looking for something from me, but the only thing I got from D1 is I don't really want to lynch Tokzic or guest.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  yeah well the tforce train is an obvious point of interest that should have been brought up by somebody
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    So what's going on in here
                    so basically most of us believe Crazy is the SK and there's only one more vote until he's lynched

                    i proceeded to pressure Hans, but he pretty much refuses to defend himself because he says my claims are too weak

                    in addition, both Hans and i gave his reads of everyone, but i haven't explained my reads in detail yet because i would rather pressure the individuals who i suspect are wolves separately
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page



                      Mr. Pissy pissed

                      Straight up town dedication coming in the Tokzic/Mellon altercation trying to calm the fire in 352. Strong desire to have the discussion lead somewhere, but doesn't do much to give it an adequate nudge. Still points it out though, so I guess he's legit at lost on how to go about people. Justified vote on me, and part of 856 resonates well with my thoughts on DRG and Tokzic. Seems like he's trying to situate himself more and more.




                      Town with an overshadowing of SK

                      Fluff and curious passive behavior by the start of D1, although he made some authentic bursts of insight. Disregarding that I'd say he started giving a shit mid-phase where he starts to inquire about DRG's meta and gives her the benefit of the doubt. His stances seem to fluctuate enough to guarantee me that he is not a wolf. Plus, manifests interest in swinging both Tokzic and T-Force before EOD. If he is SK, I don't get why he would stress the fact that I may be vanilla townie if he is a SK (840), but he might want me to live so I can provide good cover for another day. It's a possibility which I don't believe in much since he seems to backpedal on his stances again, and also since he is very involved coming in D2. Again, look at those solid reads.




                      Paranoia activated

                      Has a very erratic playstyle and tunnels everyone she finds suspicious with strong insistence. Doesn't seem to care much about apparence. Does some valid effort after being advised to do so and tries to keep her head cold. I've said enough on her previously to validate my read.




                      ...and he's gone

                      I may have infuriated him as he seem to have dropped off the face of the earth last phase. Might be usually how Cedo acts, but I think it's very evocative of how he was being pushed around for making efforts. Explained his tinfoling plan as a tinfoiling plan and did seem to have a planned and justified reasoning for acting like he did. More green than anything as he seems very busy lately. If he is anti-town, he's a wolf that hasn't showed up N1 to help his teammate conduct the kill. Other than that, I don't see how anything he made is incriminating.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Gotta go fast don't lynch me

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by HansSky
                          yeah well the tforce train is an obvious point of interest that should have been brought up by somebody
                          I brought that up, and also posted reads on every player yesterday ~
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I will probably not be able to check the thread (might be able to check near the phase end on my phone)

                            I'm keeping my vote where it is
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Raeko I went back and read that after you said it. So you did. You did it in a way where you integrated it in your reads so I guess I didn't really notice it as a point of discussion. Still doesn't change how I feel about manti though.

                              I don't want to end the day but I don't want a phantom either. manti I guess
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                also as far as cedo goes he hasn't posted at all since day 2 started(like anywhere on FFR) so I think him disappearing is a real life issue not twg
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...