TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1036
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Do I kill Ipatch who hasn't said a thing or mellon who I think is the SK

    ?!?!?!?!
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #1037
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Well don't ya dummy

      I am ok with ipatch dying even though he isn't my first choice, I guess
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1038
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Why is noone here who's actually alive :_:
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1039
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Cedo and Hans seered green so not me dummy
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #1040
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            hi
            hi

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #1041
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              wait what
              hi

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #1042
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                ...the hell?

                you're claiming seer 4 min before the phase is ending?
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  What? you're claiming full seer?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Cedo seered green?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      well look at that hey you should lynch ipatch manti
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        seer results come back as town/antitown so ya that sounds legit
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          also manti feel free to get a phantom
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Melon is telling the truth
                            cedo is lying and faking full vigi

                            Melo is lying melon is a wolf/SK
                            Cedo is blue
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              ...I just can't believe that claim.

                              Even more so if it's actually real.
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                IPatch
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...