TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #886
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    okay, this is getting ridiculous.

    Hans, why have you asked everyone else to voice their reads when you haven't done the same?

    Why have you refused to answer my claim, even if it is weak, when no one else is pressing for any other information?

    And why haven't you posted any of your opinions or reads when Day 2 is going to end in less than three hours?
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #887
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Votecount 2.01
      manti (1) - jayde
      crazy (3) - drg, ipatch, raeko

      With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #888
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        hold on, i just recounted the Day 2 votes, and didn't you miss two votes?

        what about Tokzic's vote for Crazyjayde, and what about Guest15937's vote for Tokzic??
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #889
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          i'm on a phone let me retry that again

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #890
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            DAY ONE WOLF AWWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSS

            also what the fuck three deaths let's get crazy outta here
            Originally posted by Guest15937
            Intended? :P

            First off, voting Tokzic as per my last post. Crazy doesn't need any more votes right now.

            Also, I think there hasn't been much talk about the T-Force lynch because he simply didn't interact with others that much--he posted his AMA post and got jumped on by sunfan, and didn't do a whole lot of actual answering. The only person he ever defended was Tokzic, and that was the same defense as about 6 other people, nor did he really make any points that weren't repetitions of older points.
            i think you may have missed these two votes, Vendetta
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #891
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              ]Votecount 2.02
              manti (1) - jayde
              crazy (4) - drg, ipatch, raeko, tokzic
              tokzic (1) - guest

              With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #892
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Nobody is looking at what actually matters. The late day swing to t-force gave a ton of information. People can say whatever and bloat the thread all they want, but trends are almost always found in voting patterns. The tforce train was absolutely last minute and didn't need to happen at all. Most of the people on that train are likely human(or sk). I find it highly unlikely that wolves could have FORMED that train just to distance themselves given that it happened with literally 5 minutes to go in the day. If that train formed over a few hours I could see potential there but not in 5 minutes. However, with that said, the later it got during the day the more clear it became that tforce was going to die so a wolf could have jumped on. Honestly I think it's more likely that they would have just sat there pissed off and watched what happened since it formed so quickly.

                This is the only real evidence ANYONE has. Whenever I play TWG I have a spreadsheet that I color code for the players and number them 1-10 with 10 being most wolfy. Everybody starts at a 5. On day 1, most people probably stay at a 5 but some would grow to a 6(bynary, tforce) or others would drop to a 4(drg). Chances are slim I would ever put anyone to a 7 on day 1 unless they continue to do something stupid or wolfy.

                The following is how I feel on every player. Like I said, the only real evidence is what happened at the end of day 1 with the tforce lynch.

                Humans:

                drg(2): Tforce train and the unnecessary amount of tunneling, dumb questions and overall activity. I talked about this day 1 but the tforce train helped a lot.

                mellon(3.5): Mostly the tforce train. She didn't add to it at the end but she was an early advocate for his lynch and stuck with it during crunch time.

                Wolf pool:

                ipatch(5): Him being completely unaware of when the day ended makes me lean green but I'd really like to know what he was going to post right at the end when tforce got lynched.

                cedo(5): Where the fuck are you? You were trying way to hard early in day 1 then you disappeared for the rest of the game.

                tokzic(5.5): Again, not enough information. Potential slip up when he said "lol one wolf left" and his post day tforce vote meant nothing. Today he's been super excited about lynching crazy and that's all he's really talked about. Not necessarily a wolf action but the wolves do benefit from SK dying.

                guest(6): There was the one spewfest between him, funny and drg but otherwise has been irrelevant. His posts seem careful and is really just trying to skate by. If he is a wolf I find a pair between him and tokzic likely because of his last vote. He knows crazy is going to get lynched so a tokzic vote can be an easy distance.

                Manti(7): I know manti is an intelligent player. I literally have been waiting all day for him to say something useful about the tforce lynch but he hasn't. Sunfan(another intelligent player) read DRG's actions as green but he read them as red. Because of her actions she became an easy target for literally anybody. I would think that townie manti would care enough to see past that but no his reason was "well I've been wrong before". He stood by during the tforce train and has not produced anything relevant today. I've been putting off this post waiting for him to say something productive about the tforce lynch but he never did.

                Irrelevant:

                crazy: he's going to die anyway. He's either the sk or he isn't.

                Something important to note with all of this is that my reads are only based on possible WOLF connections with tforce. If crazy isn't the sk then we'll all have to reevaluate where we stand there but at the moment I've only been focusing on the wolves.
                hi

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  so yeah if I die tonight plz use that
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    okay, this is getting ridiculous.

                    Hans, why have you asked everyone else to voice their reads when you haven't done the same?

                    Why have you refused to answer my claim, even if it is weak, when no one else is pressing for any other information?

                    And why haven't you posted any of your opinions or reads when Day 2 is going to end in less than three hours?
                    herpaderp
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      I love how you separate it as wolves/town and leave no one in the middle if it's not for very obvious reasons. Looks very honest to me. Solid reads too, so I think I can get behind that list easily.

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        drg I'm predicting a sentence by sentence breakdown...please don't..
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          why doesn't anyone else break down posts? am i the only one who would like to develop a better read on someone right now?
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Because not everybody will read it. Say what you want but it's better to try to be concise.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Okay, then I believe you're a wolf because you're the only one who has defended Crazy, you haven't even voted yet even though you've been active for Day 2, and you refuse to defend yourself until you're close to being lynched.
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Comment

                                Working...