TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #841
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Jayde is probably going to die today, but lets not rush the phase please.

    Jayde's sitting at 3 votes and it's 5 to insta.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #842
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      So he's either an anti-town SK or a townie who risked the chance of getting lynched over a fake SK call, distracting us while the real SK is out there still making kills. I'm with Tokzic in the belief that is probably going with green power to support his "haha just kidding LOOK AT BYNARY" claim.
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #843
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by HansSky
        So are we even going to entertain the idea that jayde is telling the truth about fake claiming or just blindly insta this? I think its more likely he is the sk and was being honest yesterday when he said he just wanted to die. Then he did a 180 when he got over his frustration. Still, I think it's something that should be discussed. Like manti you just straight up ignored everything crazy posted about fake claiming.
        I don't believe the fake claim excuse, so yes I'm ignoring it.

        If jayde's claim was an act, I believe he would have made the decision to make the play on D2, after there's proof of an SK or not.

        It doesn't make much sense to diceroll/coinflip when solid proof is only a few hours away.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #844
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Granted if he was actually trying to get back into the game I don't think he would have made a kill last night. Thats the point I don't like.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #845
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            one of the points i notice is that Crazy wasn't all that surprised when we found out there really was a SK, which leads me to the belief that he's the actual SK
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #846
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              hey cedo/guest you guys are still alive btw
              hi

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #847
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Entertaining the thought that I am SK is the best way to waste the day.
                Let's be objective, there's a possibility that I am vanilla townie.
                I'd still suggest the vigi to use his power on me during the night but I guess Tokzic's point stands about bulletproofing. Keep in mind that my death is inevitable this game. I would have died yesterday as I will this night.
                Manti gives me the creeps with his composure and Tokzic with his stubbornnes. Look at people from both angles.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Honestly is there a point in dragging this phase out? Jayde has got to go either way IMO
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I suppose the best course of action is to lynch me today, but it should not consist of your entire line of thought.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      I suppose the best course of action is to lynch me today, but it should not consist of your entire line of thought.
                      I agree with this, we should also be dissicting the data we gathered from lynching t-force
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Yes, Mellon there's a huge point which consists of my entire plan behind fake-claiming SK. Let it drag some more, you'll se why. Again, I should obviously be lynched.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I agree with this, we should also be dissicting the data we gathered from lynching t-force
                          Good point, so let's focus on that and then kill Jayde near the end of the day phase? I don't really want to lynch anyone else
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            Good point, so let's focus on that and then kill Jayde near the end of the day phase? I don't really want to lynch anyone else
                            agreed

                            i'll be back after classes to examine who he was indirectly defending in his posts
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Well since nobody is talking I guess I will try to get some discussion going.

                              Right now my top suspicion is Tokzic. Once he knew his wolf buddy was dead, he threw a vote down just to look good? He was already a suspicion of mine due to his antics on Day 1 and this is another point against him. He doesn't SCREAM wolf but I haven't seen anything that makes him seem human, either

                              I am not suspicious of DRG or Hans, both of whom wanted to kill T-Force pretty badly. Hans hesitated slightly to vote for him but that makes sense given how close to the end of the phase it was and that he hadn't seen a vote count in a while.

                              I still think that Jayde is the best target for today for obvious reasons.

                              Manti seems like he is making logical arguments that make sense for the human team. It would of course be possible for him to fake this as a wolf but he isn't my top choice for wolf right now

                              Cedo, Guest, where are you??

                              Ipatch seems green, but I'd like to hear more from him. I am aware of your feelings about Jayde, but how do you feel about other players? Do you have any suspicions for wolves, or anybody you think seems very human?
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                I haven't looked back into the D1 lynch yet, but reading raeko's post triggered something in my head and I wanted to bring up a point. Don't write people off as non-scum for their reactions to killing T-Force. If for some reason Crazy ISN'T the SK, I could really see DRG being the serial killer.

                                Remember, we have 2 anti-town teams.

                                Her antics D1 with funnygurl worry me, as does the funnygurl night kill.

                                Like i tried to guess the nightkills and I keep coming up with

                                Vigi---->Bynary
                                Wolf--->Sunfan
                                Sk----->Funnygurl

                                I don't really see reason to kill funnygurl N1, but I could see DRG doing it. It would also explain the hectic defense/behavior with funnygurl D1.

                                Just something I'm going to keep in mind, and I wanted to share.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...