TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #1066
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    mellon could be lying since she was about to be kitb'd but she could also be telling the truth for the same reason. If everyone is telling the truth you're an unknown here brother(unless I chose seer immunity like you said).


    cedo: vig
    mellon: cop
    me: green(according to mellon)
    reds: manti, ipatch, guest
    hi

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1067
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Eh actually cedo you should kill tonight if we lose a human.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1068
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        iPatch has died. He was the Wolf Roleblocker.

        It is now Night 3. night 3 ends at 8PM Server Time tomorrow.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1069
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Guest has died. He was the Mafia Goon.
          raeko has died. She was the Cop.

          Rules clarification: all kills always happen simultaneously under natural action resolution.

          It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends Thursday at 8PM server.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #1070
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            So...cedo is definitely the vigi. 3 kills on night 1 confirms this. Manti is the sk gg
            hi

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #1071
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              boo yah

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #1072
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Cedo there's only 3 of us left so you're going to have to make a choice
                hi

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  So the SK hunt begins.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Hans obviously.

                    Cedo I think you should take how lost I've been this game into pretty heavy consideration.
                    Also take into consideration Hans' extreme interest in eliminating the wolves, but much much less interest in killing the SK.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      It's not really much of a hunt...it's either me or manti. I was seered green and manti wasn't. IF I was the sk I would have had to pick seer immunity over 1 shot bulletproof. In a game where there is a decent chance there won't be a cop, 1 shot bulletproof is by far the stronger power. Manti's shady behavior early doesn't excuse his late game activity and he doesn't have seering favoring his side.

                      It's obvious to me because I know I'm green but even so I don't think this is a difficult decision...
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        I'd court you more tonight, but I just got back from a magic tournament, and I'm tired and hungry.

                        Would much prefer doing this tomorrow.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Hello Seer-Immune HansSKy

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Shit.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Ug
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by HansSky
                                sorry I was playing a game. Need to process this...would still love if ipatch could make an appearance. Also manti, you're right about guest. I'm willing to lynch him now that there wasn't a third kill. Although, I could totally see wolves also targeting drg. Speaking of which...

                                cedo why the fuck did you hit drg
                                Originally posted by HansSky
                                couple of scenarios:

                                wolves hit sk with 1 shot: doesn't really help us/give us info

                                wolves target drg: totally possible. I was greening her up pretty good and she was never really a target after early day 1. Could see anybody here doing this.

                                wolves don't send in a kill: guest or ipatch.

                                I think any of these scenarios are equally as likely but the only one that points us in any general direction is the last one. I think guest or ipatch should go today.
                                this was all I needed.

                                Comment

                                Working...