TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #976
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Also SK is obv one shot bulletproof
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #977
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I have a feeling the wolves targeted the SK n2, which is why there were only 2 kills. Or the SK didn't send a kill in.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #978
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Off to work now, will try to sneak in some phone TWG at some point. for now I am feeling OK about my vote
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #979
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          IPatch Wolf
          Mellon SK

          Final Answer.

          Underestimating Hans here probably, but I can't see hans as a wolf, could see SK, but at this point I don't really think so.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #980
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            unvote

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #981
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Ugh the new info negates the "Guest should be off the table" theory due to the no night kill.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #982
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                But how do you know who's night kill wasn't sent?

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Well yours went in, so that means either the wolves got a kill in or the SK did, but not both.

                  Either the wolves hit the bulletproof SK and the SK killed Tokzic, or one of the teams sent no kill.

                  If one of the teams sent no kill Guest should still be on the table.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Cedo --Clear unless counterclaim
                    Manti -- Sorry I know I'm VT

                    2 VT's, wolf, SK in

                    Hans -- Not wolf for killing T-force, Sk or VT, Leaning VT

                    Guest -- I'm not positive here, but I look at D1 interactions and I see a fluid changing mindset graded to finding anti-town. It's possible this could be faked, and he pushed slightly for a DRG lynch at the end of D1, without mentioning the t-force push that was happening. undertones of Wolf, but leaning VT

                    Mellon -- Not wolf for starting off on T-force, SK or VT, Leaning SK

                    IPatch -- Not SK, was super scared of the SK D2, really wanted to get rid of Jayde, for the specific reason of eliminating a nightkill. Paranoia follows being last wolf and being afraid of team being elim'd during the night phase. leaning wolf.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Thats what I've got for the moment. Hans, I think you need to chime in now.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Isn't it also possible that two of the killing entities (wolf/wolves, SK, vigi) hit the same person, and that's why there were only two kills?
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          Isn't it also possible that two of the killing entities (wolf/wolves, SK, vigi) hit the same person, and that's why there were only two kills?
                          Yes this is also true.

                          Even so there's no way to differentiate which event happened last night, and thus you shouldn't be "off the table" for not being on during the night pase.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            @V

                            There is nothing on the C9++ page about Mechanics/Timings behind night deaths.
                            How will you be working these scanarios?

                            Vigi targets wolf during the night, Wolf targets vigi.

                            Vigi targets human during the night, wolf targets Vigi.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Well, at this point I'm pretty confident that Manti is green, and obviously I'm green too. That leaves Hans, Mellon and Cedo/iPatch.

                              Hans is a green lean to me, because of his work to help out in D2 and D3.

                              Cedo is probably the vig, but we can't ignore the possibility that he's antitown and fakeclaiming on the assumption that iPatch won't get to the thread before EOD. If this is the case, then he's a wolf, because Patch's D2 actions make it pretty clear he's not the SK (as per Manti). Either Cedo's a wolf or iPatch.

                              With this, I'm almost certain that Mellon is the SK at this point, now that Cedo's claimed. I could vote Patch, but I'm less confident that Patch is a wolf than I am that Mellon is the SK.

                              (Of course, there is the less likely but not negligible possibility that Cedo's the SK and Patch is the vig, but that leaves Mellon to be the wolf in any case. Still pretty confident that Mellon is antitown.)
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                sorry I was playing a game. Need to process this...would still love if ipatch could make an appearance. Also manti, you're right about guest. I'm willing to lynch him now that there wasn't a third kill. Although, I could totally see wolves also targeting drg. Speaking of which...

                                cedo why the fuck did you hit drg
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...