TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #1096
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Not really. Besides that one post I played the game from a human perspective. I was a human all game except for the last day.
    hi

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #1097
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      you getting seered meant protown meant you must of been seer-immune, and I was gonna test that the next night phase had manti been lynched lol

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1098
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        manti that mellon vote was one of the worst things ive ever seen, that deserves a LOL Manti

        that claim is never ever fake, especially from mellon

        be mad if you want but I threw up in my mouth
        That's what happens when I have no time to think. She said Cedo seered green, and I knew he was claiming Vigi. I couldn't check the seering rules, and green conflicted with cedo claiming blue.

        In the end she meant cedo seered human, but the wording made me think she was claiming he seered green, which was impossible given his claim.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #1099
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Or...not the sk.
          hi

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1100
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            you also fixated a bunch on SK stuff when crazyjayde claimed which I was hoping cedo was gonna reread. when jayde flipped green im surprised no one reread that shit, it's like a smoking gun

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #1101
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              So did everybody else? I was the only one to support him but I knew I could easily defend that argument if it came to it. Why would I single myself out like that if I was the sk? I knew what I was doing.
              hi

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1102
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                lol idk but you did it anyway. objectively if you read the thread, this f3 wasn't hard

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  I'm just annoyed that cedo completely discounted the actual hard evidence. Oh well good call I guess. At least the humans won.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    I'm just annoyed that cedo completely discounted the actual hard evidence. Oh well good call I guess. At least the humans won.
                    honestly

                    Manti got his vote in before mine while I was busy looking at stuff. I was gonna call you out on that initially but then didn't F5 before posting my vote on you. So yeah lucky me

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      I spent the entire of D3 thinking the setup was: Goon Godfather SK.

                      Like ugh when Mellon came out everything I thought shattered.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        where's with V with the post game, this should all be in the post game.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          ps I didn't send in a kill because I thought I could win the game outright vs getting a coin flip
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            where's with V with the post game, this should all be in the post game.
                            Excitement and probably he's asleep.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Can somebody else make it does it have to be v
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                someone else can make the postgame thread, it doesn't have to be the host.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...