TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #991
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    couple of scenarios:

    wolves hit sk with 1 shot: doesn't really help us/give us info

    wolves target drg: totally possible. I was greening her up pretty good and she was never really a target after early day 1. Could see anybody here doing this.

    wolves don't send in a kill: guest or ipatch.

    I think any of these scenarios are equally as likely but the only one that points us in any general direction is the last one. I think guest or ipatch should go today.
    hi

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #992
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      She had a lot of interactions with the town and I needed to send a kill in. Figured I'd get a decent amount of information from her flip. I was also in a rush because I was gone most of D2/N2.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #993
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Hans what are your thoughts towards Mellon?

        Also why does your last scenario only mention wolves not sending in the kill? SK could not send in a kill too.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #994
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Freudian Ommission?
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #995
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            she could definitely be the sk but honestly I don't think that's more or less likely than anybody else. She's probably not a wolf.
            hi

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #996
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              also I meant sk/wolves sorry they were just together in my head when I was thinking of that scenario
              hi

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #997
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Freudian Ommission?
                yes

                also I'll be back in like an hour but cedo I'd like to know what you think since you're going to be gone at night.
                hi

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by HansSky
                  yes

                  also I'll be back in like an hour but cedo I'd like to know what you think since you're going to be gone at night.
                  To be honest my head space right now has not been in this game. I've been working grueling hours and right now all of my focus is on my work.

                  Out of the players that I have left, I can only softly clear one, and that would Guest. With the D1 interrogation and his sharing of information/thoughts with me really helped me believe he was a VT.

                  Manti I could see being a wolf, with a lot of his reads being vague. But on the other hand we're in a similar situation where we work and it's hindering our game play. So he's a toss up. I can easily say he's slap dab in the middle.

                  Mellon, I'm not so sure about. I really just want to pin her as a VT because it's Raeko. But then again, this is TWG and I should just give free clear cards because, "Oh this person is so-and-so; I can trust them." Again she's a toss up, but I'm leaning slightly towards wolf.

                  iPatch, this is a real tough read for me because as far as I know this is his only game played on FFR. I don't have access to FFYa so gaining any meta aspect would be troublesome. But so far I'm leaning more towards wolf/SK on his part.

                  As for you Hans... I don't know what to think. With the suspicions posted since I've claimed my role, I figured I could get some sort of read of out of you. But so far you're a toss up. I can see you going either way. But for the most part you're a VT. Not a strong one, but you're leaning a bit.


                  So for the moment my suspicion lies mostly in Mellon and iPatch.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Also I think I can safely say I suspect iPatch is the SK for advocating Crazy's lynch on the premise Crazy fake-claimed SK.

                    Any right minded SK would help push for the guy who fake-claimed SK.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      mellonxcollie

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        And with that I'll be making my exit.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          Also I think I can safely say I suspect iPatch is the SK for advocating Crazy's lynch on the premise Crazy fake-claimed SK.

                          Any right minded SK would help push for the guy who fake-claimed SK.
                          I think you have this backwards.

                          The Real SK is going to know that flip won't turn SK. I highly doubt they'd be so knee deep in pursuing a path they know is wrong.

                          It makes sense for the wolf to do that, seeing as how there's only one wolf and if he/she gets hit during the night it's game over wolf team.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I see what you mean, but if there is someone under the town's suspicion because he fake-claimed SK, the real SK would want to push the town's focus on the fake-claimer so the real SK can have another day.

                            But I do agree that a wolf would do that as well. Either way, pending today's flip I have a pretty good idea of everyone's role.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I'd rather lynch somebody that could be the sk or a wolf...I don't think mellon is a wolf because of day 1 train. Again, I'm going to stick with guest or ipatch.

                              ps im actually leaving now
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Either way, pending today's flip I have a pretty good idea of everyone's role.
                                I would hope so considering today is pretty much Lynch or Loose.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...