TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #946
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    guest mellon is a girl btw
    hi

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #947
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      hey V can you update the OP please.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #948
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        1. iPatch
        2. thesunfan
        3. HansSky
        4. CrazyJayde
        5. Bynary Fission

        6. cedolad
        7. drg
        8. mellon (raeko)
        9. manti
        10. funnygurl
        11. guest
        12. xiz/Tokzic
        13. t-force



        This leaves:

        IPatch
        Hans
        Cedolad
        Raeko
        Manti
        Guest

        Proof I'm incorporating into my work: I am a vanilla townie. If anyone reading this is also a vanilla townie, you can use the same logic to come to the same result.

        I'm not going to show my work here, but our Most Likely setup is this:
        TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

        It's impossible for us to have
        TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
        Due to the vigi kill N1. Having one blue eliminates this scenario.

        It's really unlikely for us to have:
        TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
        This would require us to have either 2 full power Vigis or a Vigi and a Full time cop.

        It would mean I'm the last townie and we have 2 blue roles, a SK, a RB wolf and one more Goon. It is a really unlikely scenario.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #949
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          That being said, Vigi, if you're a one shot vigi, We've got another blue still out there, and It's time we create an alliance.

          If you're a full time vigi, you're either the only blue left, or there's a really minor possibility of another full time blue role out there.

          That being said, I'm pretty suspicious of Raeko. I've never played a game where she's agreed with the things I've been saying.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #950
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Guest15937
            Mellon seems to be attacking for being UTR (note his three suspects are the three remaining people that posted the least D2)
            Err, what are you even talking about? I have Cedo as green and he made literally zero posts day 2. Your logic is faulty.


            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            That being said, I'm pretty suspicious of Raeko. I've never played a game where she's agreed with the things I've been saying.
            I don't really see the logic here either...
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #951
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Yeah, meant to throw "other than cedo" in there.

              Still a bit weird though, what made you think Cedo's green when you had literally nothing from him except D1 posts?
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #952
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Manti what you say about Raeko makes no sense because you really haven't said anything all game. Also, you're right that we're most likely playing a TTTTT game, but it doesn't mean much other than potentially having 2 blues(we could also just have the 1 vig). You're really just providing a lot more sideways analysis and you're not making me feel any better about you.

                Vigi still needs to come out. Hopefully ipatch shows up soon.
                hi

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  I've reminded Ipatch to check the thread but he is visiting his parents in Kansas for the first time in almost a year, and this trip was SUPER last minute so he's put TWG on the back burner. I hope he checks in soon and I will bug him again to check the thread (whatever no OOT)
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I'm worried about a lot of things at the moment, but I'm not completely ready to go analysis wise.

                    Hans
                    I don't like how hans says nothing until last minute, but non-wolf points for going for T-force. Could still be SK, doubtful wolf

                    Raeko
                    Has been pretty non combative from everything I recall this game, Could be either

                    Guest
                    Doesn't post much as per normal, but the strong human read on me despite the little I've said feels weird to me

                    Cedo
                    Coinflip for less active then me.

                    Ipatch
                    Hasn't really made a big push for anything either, other then trying to kill the SK with crazyjayde. Could see paranoid wolf here?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      So uhh we need to decide on something guys. I'm working tonight until 7:30 and might not have time to do anything later... I wish Ipatch would talk but I am still OK with lynching Manti, Guest or Ipatch.
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        I would prefer Manti or Guest. Ipatch has been a green read of mine and he hasn't checked into the thread yet... with no other claim of vigi, it seems most likely that it is Ipatch.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Agreement 1.

                          Originally posted by Melon
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          If for some reason Crazy ISN'T the SK, I could really see DRG being the serial killer.
                          This is a very interesting post. It would fit in with her drastic play style change and wild posting behaviour. I was operating under the assumption that Jayde actually is the SK, but I guess it is always possible that he isn't...



                          Agreement 2, and quick opportunistic stance change:
                          This strikes me as odd considering her mind is solidly made up D2, but her stance changes in 5 minutes.

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Honestly is there a point in dragging this phase out? Jayde has got to go either way IMO
                          Followed by this 5 minutes later

                          Originally posted by mellon
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I agree with this (Refrencing not pushing the day to fast insta), we should also be dissicting the data we gathered from lynching t-force
                          Good point, so let's focus on that and then kill Jayde near the end of the day phase? I don't really want to lynch anyone else
                          Like I'm of a similar mindset to Guest actually.
                          I think Melon/Cedo

                          Melon as SK
                          Cedo as Wolf.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I know I need to show proof, but trying to compose a really good post while flipping between work screens everytime someone comes over is driving me nuts and completely destroying any solid/continuous thought process.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Um, wanna tell me where in those posts I agreed with you? That first post was just acknowledging the possibility of someone other than Jayde (possibly DRG) being SK, I didn't agree with you at all

                              You're really stretching and my mind is clear

                              Manti
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Still willing to change my vote to Guest but I need to leave in 30 minutes so that is likely where my vote will stay unless I can miraculously get off from work early, which does happen sometimes
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...