TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1186
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    I spent hours at the post office earlier, I apologize if my sarcasm radar is malfunctioning.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #1187
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Figured. Good luck guys.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #1188
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        thesunfan

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #1189
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Given the circumstances, I'm not 100% sure.

          And what do you mean you can't trust me? I came out, you know I'm here, you can lynch me when we've nailed a wolf.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1190
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            expected as much, what is your list, btw, emerald. Mine still hasn't changed, I was just wrong about Mea. sora for now, I guess.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Silvuh
              quit
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 938

              #1191
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by MeaCulpa
              Sweet! Yeah, I was thinking either roleblocker prevented the wolf kill, or (one of) the doctor(s) prevented a wolf kill, while the SK or vigi killed James?
              Originally posted by MeaCulpa
              Yeah exactly, it was basically a fortunate turn of events for us that night. A few possible scenarios in my head then:
              [no mention of bulletproof SK].
              Suspected him of being the doctor since post 543. Hesitated to mention it, and, whoops.

              Surprised the wolf didn't hit cedo, 'cause he's the bigger threat.

              Also, soramimi is green. I thought her inactivity made her the least likely to die tonight.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #1192
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                BBCCDTV: BbCDvGЯFKTTTT 360
                BCCCDTV: BCcDvGЯFKTTTT 1080
                BCCDDTV: BCDdvGЯFKTTTT 720
                CCCCDTV: CCDvGЯFKTTTTT 3240
                CCCDDTV: CcDdvGЯFKTTTT 2160
                CCDDDTV: CDDvGЯFKTTTTT 1440
                CCDMMTV: CDMMvGЯFKTTTT 1440
                CCDTTTV: CDvGGЯKTTTTTT 36000
                CCDTVVV: CDVvGЯFKTTTTT 1440

                B: Roleblocker
                b: 1-Shot Roleblocker
                C: Cop
                c: 1-Shot Cop
                D: Doctor
                d: 1-Shot Doctor
                I: Innocent Child
                M: Mason
                V: Vigilante
                v: 1-Shot Vigilante
                G: Goon
                F: Godfather
                Я: Mafia Roleblocker
                K: Serial Killer
                T: Vanilla Townie
                Sum of probabilities: 47880

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  thesunfan

                  if sora's green, sorry buddy.

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    expected as much, what is your list, btw, emerald. Mine still hasn't changed, I was just wrong about Mea. sora for now, I guess.
                    It was just made easier with Mea getting killed. Now everyone other than you (and Jayde I guess) has either come out or has been seered green. So yeah, you are the wolf.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      yeah fuck it, I took a risk and it didn't pay off. Based on how No One Messes With The Frog went, I was basing that Mea was the doc, he would guard Silv, BUT Cedo would kill them, and I would get a free shot at the seer. Its what happened night one of that game, anyways, but apparently FoJar screwed that pooch.
                      sunfan
                      I'm a fucking terrible wolf, gg guys.
                      I'm not gonna waste your time, and its impossible for me to win now based on the confirmed roles, lack of a MW role and the fact that there are four roles that are nonwolf.
                      Grats to emerald for nailing me two games in a row, and to velo for being 3/3 on Day One.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        If it's not sunfan, then it's jayde. Either way, checkmate.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Not gonna waste your time, lets get this over with. I can't win and I know it.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I'm going to add a mega boss, giant mutant wolf faces off remaining humans and random Serial Killer


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              1 more to insta
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                DON'T THINK I WON'T DO THIS!!! I will, WILL!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...