TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #211
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
    And if we lynch an innocent person over a vague hunch? While we aren't at the later phases of the game yet I have witnessed whole games lost because a human got lynched for no justifiable reason, and given the distribution of roles the odds of us lynching a human are much greater than the odds of lynching a wolf at this point in the game.
    Yes, but we have 0% to kill a wolf if we don't do kill anybody. ~20% is better than 0%.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #212
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
      And if we lynch an innocent person over a vague hunch? While we aren't at the later phases of the game yet I have witnessed whole games lost because a human got lynched for no justifiable reason, and given the distribution of roles the odds of us lynching a human are much greater than the odds of lynching a wolf at this point in the game.
      Honestly with the day start it is hard to say that we can lynch a wolf right now. The objective behind the unjustifiable lynch is to:

      A) lessen the player pool so that the odds of finding a wolf next day is more manageable.

      B) find the reactions from certain players on how we came about the lynch, or the no lynch depending on how the rest of the night goes
      &
      C) build a big enough voting pool that more comprehensible voting patterns are established.

      I understand your caution, but it's too early in the game to not have someone dead right now. Think of it if it were a night start, someone would be dead right now. Traditionally speaking we would already be at a 12p pool. Given a day start, we humans get a chance to choose who would die and the data gathered from the lynch is more impressionable than of a wolf kill.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #213
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        Yes, but we have 0% to kill a wolf if we don't do kill anybody. ~20% is better than 0%.
        I can't say I disagree with you - but at the moment the logical deduction here stems from statements like "this guy feels wrong" - at the very least if we lynch somebody I'd prefer it be done with a bit more of a concrete set of statements. But since you lean towards a lynch, who do you think stands out the most as a possible wolf?
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #214
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          See, this is why votes this early, even with little reason or practically none at all can be GOOD. Look at the discussion that has generated from me just throwing a vote at Mea, which I wasn't even really remotely sure of. Biggest surprise from this was dAnce's reaction, he almost never wants to push a lynch through this early, and never on this little evidence. As for me not backing up my reasoning with too much insight (I forget who pointed that out, exactly, I think it was Yoshl?) you're tough out of luck. I don't share anything more than the bare minimum until Day Two.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #215
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by cedolad
            how the rest of the day goes
            oops fixed

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #216
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              oh yeah, dAnce cuz I suck at remembering to bold
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #217
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by cedolad
                Honestly with the day start it is hard to say that we can lynch a wolf right now. The objective behind the unjustifiable lynch is to:

                A) lessen the player pool so that the odds of finding a wolf next day is more manageable.

                B) find the reactions from certain players on how we came about the lynch, or the no lynch depending on how the rest of the night goes
                &
                C) build a big enough voting pool that more comprehensible voting patterns are established.

                I understand your caution, but it's too early in the game to not have someone dead right now. Think of it if it were a night start, someone would be dead right now. Traditionally speaking we would already be at a 12p pool. Given a day start, we humans get a chance to choose who would die and the data gathered from the lynch is more impressionable than of a wolf kill.
                Hmm - I definitely agree with your second and third statements (though I understand the logic behind the first - it's a lot different than how I would approach it, but that doesn't mean I disagree). To repeat what I said to Emerald, who would you be leaning on right now for a lynch? I'm interested to hear what you have deduced so far.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I'd really like to come out and say I deduced everything. Really. But I really don't have anything. There's this dAnce thing I pointed earlier. There's also thesunfan I find weird, but that's a gut feeling more than anything. Honestly, at this point, I'd be ready to vote for pretty much anybody, even though I'd rather not have to.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                    Hmm - I definitely agree with your second and third statements (though I understand the logic behind the first - it's a lot different than how I would approach it, but that doesn't mean I disagree). To repeat what I said to Emerald, who would you be leaning on right now for a lynch? I'm interested to hear what you have deduced so far.
                    Honestly I have to yet to come to a solid conclusion of who I want to lynch, but I suppose my lynch pool is something like:

                    danceguy (he seems odd and fishy, this isn't normally how he would play Day 1 as far as I can remember)

                    soramimi (random newb lynch, sorry if it happens)

                    Velocity (hasn't really given much input since the surge of activity)

                    Again these aren't concrete, but I'm okay with these three for the time being.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Mr Charu if you're here can we get a vote count please?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        7 VOTES FOR LYNCH

                        dAnceguy117 - XXX

                        MeaCulpa - X

                        soramimi - X

                        Silvuh - X

                        cedolad - X

                        thesunfan - X

                        j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                        YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                        YoshL -> James May
                        Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                        cedolad -> YoshL
                        cedolad -> Velocity
                        thesunfan -> cedolad
                        YoshL -> thesunfan
                        thesunfan -> YoshL
                        cedolad -> j-rodd123
                        thesunfan -> cedolad
                        YoshL -> thesunfan
                        j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                        cedolad -> soramimi
                        MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                        cedolad -> YoshL
                        soramimi -> Silvuh
                        dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa

                        YoshL -> cedolad
                        YoshL -> thesunfan
                        cedolad -> Velocity
                        thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                        cedolad -> Silvuh
                        cedolad -> Velocity
                        emerald000 -> Silvuh
                        YoshL -> soramimi
                        Velocity -> cedolad
                        cedolad -> UNVOTE
                        MeaCulpa -> James May
                        James May -> cedolad
                        Velocity -> UNVOTE
                        MeaCupla -> UNVOTE

                        YoshL -> James May
                        cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                        thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                        cedolad -> thesunfan
                        cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                        James May -> UNVOTE
                        cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                        YoshL -> thesunfan
                        emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                        Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                        thesunfan -> dAnceguy117


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Thank you sir.

                          Bynary, same question. Whom would you prefer to lynch and reasons as to why if you could.

                          Also how do you feel about my lynch pool, and Emeralds for that matter?

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Also if I counted correctly, we only have 8 votes. That means 5 people have yet to define a vote, 2 of which haven't even voted at all.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              Also if I counted correctly, we only have 8 votes. That means 5 people have yet to define a vote, 2 of which haven't even voted at all.
                              Those two are psychoangel and Silvuh.

                              Someone prod them into voting, it's weird they're not voting as the general consensus of the player pool is leaning towards a lynch.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                It's odd that I don't want to put in an empty vote with nothing behind it when we still have a full day left?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...