TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #631
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    honestly there should be no reason to worry about SK right now. if town is lucky then wolves and SK will find each other and be accurate during night phases. also if town is lucky, then what WOULD otherwise be a mislynch could end up lynching the SK. understand that SK is essentially a full vigi with nearly no extra information who just so happens to be on a separate team.

    emerald looks wolfyyyy let's get one more vote on emerald hereeee

    #317
    emerald says he's wondering about the two people who voted him: Silvuh and soramimi. emerald never mentions them again. I'm not seeing continuity here. I think that's wolfy because humans rarely draw names out of a hat instead of using some kind of thought process, whereas wolves do that sometimes.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #632
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Alright, against my better judgement and my current stress on time, I'm going to apply pressure on emerald.

      emerald

      I don't have much time left until I leave for work at 4pm EST. Dance I hope you lead out this push, I'll be back around 1am EST to give further analysis. Until I leave for work I'm going to be looking through James/Psycho interactions, and shifting through Emeralds posts as well.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #633
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #634
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          When I initially read the roles prior to the game starting I saw SK and all I saw was the wants to kill everyone part. I then went back and read the OP at start of today and saw they had the choice of blocking seer or vigi. Everyone in the thread kept saying bulletproof which had thrown me off at first. I didn't read the mafia pages, I didn't know what was going on. Honestly the way that new players get harped on for simple questions is a little unfair. I'm trying to learn with each and every game, I didn't know exactly what was up with the SK so I asked since a lot of people were talking about it. The OP says this about SK:



          It doesn't say they get a night kill on here so I didn't assume as such. I guess I should have assumed so, but I just literally hadn't understood this role.
          I'm sorry but it does say, "acts like a wolf".. which sort of implies that the SK gets a night kill.

          Also information regarding the setup wasn't withheld or anything, all of the information was made public. The fact that you didn't prepare for the game shouldn't be made into an excuse. I understand this is your first time playing this setup, but don't you think it would've been beneficial to yourself and to the rest of us if you took the extra 15 minutes to look through a Wiki page? Maybe a few just to get a general feel for the terms? I mean yeah we're playing a Mafia setup and it's weird because Mafia terms don't translate nicely to TWG, but at the very least you should've prepared for the game.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #635
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by cedolad
            Also in the meanwhile, everyone care to post their most suspicious list and why?
            In order from most to least suspicious right now:

            thesunfan: for reasons above. Essentially, stuck by James pretty hard during day 1 and defended him ("if we lynch him I'm gonna lose it"), and now James flipped wolf.
            Velocity: on the fence, but the lack of posts and explanations (save the most recent set of reads) despite having "my own personal list for who I have as wolves" makes it look like you're afraid of saying things.
            emerald000: null for me right now. Threw out a few names as his suspicious list (dAnce, sunfan, jrodd I believe) but didn't really qualify the list.
            soramimi: haven't really leaned either way. Gut is saying human, but nothing substantive to back it up with. Seems to be making some good analytical posts.
            j-rodd123: moved back to neutral on my list after bynary flipped blue. Definitely being very thorough with analyzing all posts and making frequent reads, but I think the bynary tunneling and overconfidence in lynching him is throwing me off.
            Silvuh: I was suspicious on day 1 because of the UTR play and lack of substantive posting. But as I said earlier, I know James was supporting a Silvuh lynch near the end of the day, which is dropping Silvuh on my suspicion list. Am I the only one who interpreted the "Things not to do as a wolf" post as a joke? Surely any TWG player won't say "hay i'm a wolf", even if they're 1 away from insta?
            cedolad: Nothing suspicious from you that I can see.
            dAnceguy117: Leaning more and more green with you. I like your desire to push for info and your reads/post analyses (yeah, even your constant distrust of me...I can see how my gameplay so far looks suspicious).
            YoshL: Same as dAnceguy. Good analyses and reads from what I can see. You appeared to be quite aligned with jrodd in day 1, and it had me wondering about masons.
            Psychoangel691: Now that I gave it more thought, I have two ways that I'm leaning: either very human, or you're the vigi/SK. Very suspicious of James, and he ended up dead (and a wolf). Can't tell if asking for clarification was legitimately not knowing the roles exactly, or whether you wanted it to "distance yourself" from the SK role. Otherwise, I like your reads and how critical you are of others' posts.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #636
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by cedolad
              I'm sorry but it does say, "acts like a wolf".. which sort of implies that the SK gets a night kill.

              Also information regarding the setup wasn't withheld or anything, all of the information was made public. The fact that you didn't prepare for the game shouldn't be made into an excuse. I understand this is your first time playing this setup, but don't you think it would've been beneficial to yourself and to the rest of us if you took the extra 15 minutes to look through a Wiki page? Maybe a few just to get a general feel for the terms? I mean yeah we're playing a Mafia setup and it's weird because Mafia terms don't translate nicely to TWG, but at the very least you should've prepared for the game.
              Fine you know what everybody just lynch me then I don't want to play with people like this over someone making a mistake because they're newer.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #637
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Or Charu I see you lurking just replace me. I don't want to play anymore.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Lol ninja'd like fuc

                  Yes yoshl, I'm posting more now because I can. Been traveling around the country for the past couple of weeks, and now I'm settled back at home so I can read and post more.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    I will say I apologize if one of the roles I wrote wasn't clarified in full. In the mean time, sit tight folks, messaging a replacement.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I will say I apologize if one of the roles I wrote wasn't clarified in full. In the mean time, sit tight folks, messaging a replacement.
                      Not your fault at all, it just didn't click with me that act like a wolf meant nightkill and it should have. Hopefully one of the replacements is available. Sorry Charu.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Would just like to note that the first replacement also has signed up for the next TWG:


                        So maybe you should also message TPS once clasko replies.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          jesus christ


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Funnily enough, the only person left in my big replacement list is V, and he missed the second game, so hooray... maybe!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              the only person left in my big replacement list is V
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              the only person left is V
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              is V
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              V





                              fuck

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                yo cedolad why you scared


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...