TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #646
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    awaiting some fresh input then I guess.

    votecount plz

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #647
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I still like the emerald lynch so I want input on that. either agree or don't, and do something about it. if you hate an emerald lynch here then defend him. go hard like REAL hard

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #648
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        put ur back into it like ur grandma do it

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #649
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          lmao is this replacement thing serious. wow plz never play this game again

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #650
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            awaiting some fresh input then I guess.

            votecount plz
            6 VOTES TO LYNCH

            emerald000 - XXX

            thesunfan - XX

            cedolad - X

            Velocity - X

            YoshL - X

            Pyscoangel691 -> YoshL
            dAnceguy117 -> emerald000
            soramimi -> Velocity

            thesunfan -> Velocity
            MeaCulpa -> thesunfan
            Velocity -> thesunfan

            cedolad -> Velocity
            thesunfan -> emerald000
            cedolad -> emerald000
            YoshL -> cedolad




            thesunfan = 1
            Velocity = 1
            Silvuh = 0
            dAnceguy117 = 1
            soramimi = 1
            j-rodd123 = 0
            MeaCulpa = 1
            emerald000 = 0
            YoshL = 1
            Psychoangel691 = 1
            cedolad = 1


            Bynary Fission - XXXXXXX

            Silvuh - XXX

            James May - X

            j-rodd123 - X

            dAnceguy117 - X

            j-rodd123 -> soramimi
            YoshL -> Psychoangel691
            YoshL -> James May
            Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
            cedolad -> YoshL
            cedolad -> Velocity
            thesunfan -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            thesunfan -> YoshL
            cedolad -> j-rodd123
            thesunfan -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            j-rodd123 -> cedolad
            cedolad -> soramimi
            MeaCulpa -> soramimi
            cedolad -> YoshL
            soramimi -> Silvuh
            dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
            YoshL -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            cedolad -> Velocity
            thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
            cedolad -> Silvuh
            cedolad -> Velocity
            emerald000 -> Silvuh
            YoshL -> soramimi
            Velocity -> cedolad
            cedolad -> UNVOTE
            MeaCulpa -> James May
            James May -> cedolad
            Velocity -> UNVOTE
            MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
            YoshL -> James May
            cedolad -> MeaCulpa
            thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
            cedolad -> thesunfan
            cedolad -> MeaCulpa
            James May -> UNVOTE
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
            Bynary Fission -> soramimi
            thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
            Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            thesunfan -> Silvuh
            soramimi -> UNVOTE
            j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
            James May -> Bynary Fission
            emerald000 -> j-rodd123
            thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
            YoshL -> Bynary Fission
            Silvuh -> emerald000
            soramimi -> emerald000
            Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
            YoshL -> James May
            YoshL -> emerald000
            soramimi -> UNVOTE
            dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
            YoshL -> Bynary Fission
            emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

            thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            thesunfan -> emerald000
            thesunfan -> Silvuh
            Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
            Velocity -> James May
            dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
            James May -> Silvuh
            Psychoangel691 -> James May
            cedolad -> Bynary Fission
            Bynary Fission -> j-rodd123

            Pyschoangel691 -> Silvuh
            soramimi -> Silvuh
            thesunfan -> cedolad
            Pyschoangel691 -> James May
            Silvuh -> Bynary Fission
            thesunfan -> Silvuh
            James May -> Bynary Fission
            MeaCulpa -> Bynary Fission
            Pyscoangel691 -> Bynary Fission




            thesunfan = 13
            Velocity = 3
            James May = 5
            Silvuh = 2
            dAnceguy117 = 3
            soramimi = 5
            Bynary Fission = 2
            j-rodd123 = 3
            MeaCulpa = 4
            emerald000 = 3
            YoshL = 13
            Psychoangel691 = 6
            cedolad = 15


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #651
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              A replacement has been found. It's not V either, thought he was free, but apparently he's joining the other game. Ah well.

              Crazyjayde will be taking Psychoangel's place!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #652
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                kayla's pretty lock clear for me :V


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  also thesunfan for the time being


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Popping in and wtf Kayla... I guess welcome back after a little bit of a break Jayde? Looking forward to your analytical posts of War and Peace level.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      mea, something you said in your reads is really rubbing me the wrong way... You pointing out that you "understand why [dAnceguy] could see your play as suspicious" is kinda setting off an alarm for me.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Up and running for a bit of TWG, feels good. Will need to read this thread twice or more so I can get up to speed with all of you. I definitely need to start profiling some of you.
                        I'm also definitely more grounded and operational than last time (being that I'm also taking a Princles of Logic class atm).

                        That said, I'll definitely keep track with the game however I'd want to state that I'll be on a half-day bus trip back home either on tuesday or wednesday. Might be able to access FFR but in a limited predicament.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Velocity, you have emerald as a human. could you try to explain why? that's a major topic right now.

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            mea, something you said in your reads is really rubbing me the wrong way... You pointing out that you "understand why [dAnceguy] could see your play as suspicious" is kinda setting off an alarm for me.
                            I'll clarify then. He said:

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            MeaCulpa - keeps pleading to have votes taken off him, seems kinda afraid to name any names.
                            I agree that I've done both of those things, but didn't realize that it was making me seem wolfy to him. I was doing more of a commentary on events that were happening and my interpretations of them, instead of actually accusing more people. I don't like making accusations unless I have something solid to base it off of, and I wasn't really getting anything big on day 1 except for silvuh. That plus my inability to check/post frequently over the past few days really hasn't helped my case. But I figured I'd acknowledge what he said instead of ignoring it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I'm recommending a reread of posts 490 through 517 to anyone who hasn't done so already.

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Alright, wanted to respond to this right away:
                                Originally posted by soramimi
                                And backtracking to yesterday, Silvuh, I’m shifting my focus away from you now. I was wanting more posts from you since I often saw you in thread, and then when you did make a post, it had that “list of wolf things” comment, which if it was just in jest, riiiight before lynch happens is probably not the best time to make it. =p Just wanted to say that.
                                It was 100% not a joke. It totally didn't occur to me that people would want to lynch me for saying that. So if people still want me dead, then keep pushing. Just means I have to add "The first rule of making the list is don't talk about the list" to my list.

                                Will be reading and taking more notes now, so I'll be back soon with something more substantial.

                                In the meantime, I'm still interested in what emerald000 has to say. Does he still want to see thesunfan, dAnce, and jrodd dead the most? They're the most-frequent posters besides cedo and yoshl, who have happened to be jrodd's two strongest town reads (413).

                                Comment

                                Working...