TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #106
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    back to the sun fan, out for the night, cya


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #107
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      fuck three votes.

      Alright in all seriousness, it's 2 hours into the game, and we have until Friday. Lets start making moves people.
      That was quick. I admit, I kinda laughed at the abrupt about-face into seriousness.

      Unfortunately there isn't much to go on in the very beginning of a TWG game - I've found that to be true far more often than not.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • soramimi
        Cat Army Coordinator
        • Jul 2013
        • 333

        #108
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Being serious? Boo-urns.

        In any case, I'm pretty much just waiting for everyone to chime in with something at this point.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #109
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
          That was quick. I admit, I kinda laughed at the abrupt about-face into seriousness.

          Unfortunately there isn't much to go on in the very beginning of a TWG game - I've found that to be true far more often than not.
          Hahaha I've been trying to keep my D1 antics to a minimal, 5 pages of utter shit is not exactly minimal lol

          But anyway, I'm aware there's not much that could be used from D1, but at the very least we need to get people to talk. Any sort of input is very useful.

          Velocity, I saw you lurking earlier, what's up bud?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #110
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            random.org says psychoangel691 is a wolf
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #111
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Hahaha I've been trying to keep my D1 antics to a minimal, 5 pages of utter shit is not exactly minimal lol

              But anyway, I'm aware there's not much that could be used from D1, but at the very least we need to get people to talk. Any sort of input is very useful.
              Agreed, that's why I generally don't participate in the general silliness of D1 - it only feeds into it. Hopefully everybody in the game will comment before the day ends, it's tough to get the ball rolling but once it does the more cerebral and analytical aspect of the game comes in, and that's where the real fun starts.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #112
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                random.org says psychoangel691 is a wolf
                Nah I don't get to have that much fun 2 games in a row
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  are you calling random.org a liar?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Yep, it's a wolf trying to frame me.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      random.org

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        guys, lets not put too many votes on random.org until they come in here and explain themselves... I mean, the deadline is fast approaching, I know, but I'm pretty sure we can pencil them in.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          guys, lets not put too many votes on random.org until they come in here and explain themselves... I mean, the deadline is fast approaching, I know, but I'm pretty sure we can pencil them in.
                          Protecting your wolfy friend? -_o I got my eye on you and random.org.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Silvuh, care to say hi?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I'm not protecting them, but look at how the wolves pushed the game over with the India lynch last game. Let us also not forget how good of a player random.org is, they were the MVP of LXII, taking out both the guardian for the humans and the master wolf, respectively. They are an asset to keep around. I just don't think we should be pushing to lynch them this early.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Hey. Hoe. He. Ha. ... hmm, almost. Who. Huh. Hi. There we go.

                                Greeting complete, commence applesauce.

                                Comment

                                Working...