TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #616
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Velocity btw, those reads are weak man.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #617
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Also in the meanwhile, everyone care to post their most suspicious list and why?

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #618
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        (no particular order, but my vote is on emerald atm)

        MeaCulpa - keeps pleading to have votes taken off him, seems kinda afraid to name any names

        emerald000 - different continent of thought from everyone else, and while that's not wolfy in and of itself, it's difficult for me to even fathom the progression in his wolfreads coming from a human perspective

        Silvuh - let's be honest here looking at a "list of things not to do as a wolf" is wolfy. that's more day 1 lynch material than anything but cmon.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #619
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I agree with your first two reads, but could you further your Silvuh read? Honestly they've flown under the radar by me and maybe I should go back and re-read everything they said.

          My suspicions list is very short at the moment and doesn't have more than 4 words to explain them, so give me a second while I work out this theory.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #620
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I can elaborate there but I'm not too interested at the moment as I'd rather make an emerald push.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #621
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              I'd wait on the Emerald push, I want to see more from him. Also:



              is the best thing in the world. I just realized you can click the post count number and it'll show they're posts. I wish I knew this back in previous games, would've made making reads a lot easier xD

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #622
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                WAIT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT omg no wonder you were too lazy to play ever

                Originally posted by cedolad
                I'd wait on the Emerald push, I want to see more from him.
                when I say push I don't mean I want him lynched in the next couple of hours, I mean I want to get other people to vote emerald and then I'll decide what I want to do from there

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  WAIT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT omg no wonder you were too lazy to play ever
                  Fuccen aye right?

                  when I say push I don't mean I want him lynched in the next couple of hours, I mean I want to get other people to vote emerald and then I'll decide what I want to do from there
                  Oh right duh...

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    ok, fine, I really have nothing better to do and since I won't be here, let's see what happens, I guess. emerald
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      ok, fine, I really have nothing better to do and since I won't be here, let's see what happens, I guess. emerald
                      This is like... being the bully in 3rd grade, then saying, "Hey Snotface (emerald), I'm going to push you down at lunch, but not be here, and you're still going to fall down, k? k."

                      You're a bad bully.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Give me your lunch money, kid
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          But mommy packed me a peanut butter and jelly with a crust cuts off

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            All i have is stuff to say about kayla, i'm sorry lol. possible sk, maybe wolf? idk. if she leans sk, the read i got from the day 2 start posts dies immediately haha. her posting has really been rubbing me the wrong way, both in her previous posts, and more recent ones. If you read the rules, i'm pretty sure it becomes obvious that the SK picks either 1-shit bulletproof or seer immunity, and they sends in a nightkill. What doesn't she understand that there was some sort of lucky coincidence, whether it be SK, or roleblocker/doctor+vigi. Honestly, I'm leaning more derp than feigned ignorance about how the SK role functions. Still, the beginning of day "hey guys i was right ha" type post really rubbed me the wrong way it seems

                            i would need to go back and read stuff if i want to put more detail than "he's suspiscious" for the other people playing, lol. i should be keeping notes instead of rambling every now and then :V


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              although hey MeaCulpa, are you posting more b/c busy stuff/work is over? lol


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                If you read the rules, i'm pretty sure it becomes obvious that the SK picks either 1-shit bulletproof or seer immunity, and they sends in a nightkill. What doesn't she understand that there was some sort of lucky coincidence, whether it be SK, or roleblocker/doctor+vigi.
                                When I initially read the roles prior to the game starting I saw SK and all I saw was the wants to kill everyone part. I then went back and read the OP at start of today and saw they had the choice of blocking seer or vigi. Everyone in the thread kept saying bulletproof which had thrown me off at first. I didn't read the mafia pages, I didn't know what was going on. Honestly the way that new players get harped on for simple questions is a little unfair. I'm trying to learn with each and every game, I didn't know exactly what was up with the SK so I asked since a lot of people were talking about it. The OP says this about SK:

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Serial Killer
                                (EVERYONE NEEDS TO DIE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!)

                                A special role that doesn't have a side. In fact, it is its own side all together. Acts just like a wolf, except he knows no one and the wolves don't know him. If seered, appears Red

                                AT THE START OF THE GAME, AS IN THEY NEED TO PM THE HOST THIS! THEY MUST TELL ME IF THEY WANT TO BE SEER-PROOF OR 1-SHOT VIGI-PROOF!
                                It doesn't say they get a night kill on here so I didn't assume as such. I guess I should have assumed so, but I just literally hadn't understood this role.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...