TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #91
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    Don't anyone fucking dare play the "i don't know what i'm doing" card for gods sake, just play your best, no regrets or complaining about how you don't know jack shit

    I don't know jack shit, but I'll play cmon jeez
    Tried to take a single word of this seriously, but couldn't. Well played, Comic Sans haha.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #92
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      wanna get some pizza chrisyums?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #93
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Yoshl actually hates when people do that, I think.
        ps how do I kill someone if I'm a wolf????????
        is being a wolf bad????
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #94
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Yoshl actually hates when people do that, I think.
          ps how do I kill someone if I'm a wolf????????
          is being a wolf bad????
          no its a good thing!!!
          you need to tell EVERYONE your a wofl
          its like bein god

          Comment

          • soramimi
            Cat Army Coordinator
            • Jul 2013
            • 333

            #95
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            BBQ wolf, anyone? om nom nom.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #96
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              hey I lied, I read everything. be afrobean and lynch me for it. also I regret reading up, you're all horrible.

              MeaCulpa

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #97
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                oh hi danceguy, you villagin this game?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  thats for me to know and you to find out unless you already know

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    pillage the village
                    rape the children
                    kill the woman
                    work the men

                    D:<!@!!

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      pillage the village
                      rape the children
                      kill the woman
                      work the men

                      D:<!@!!
                      Yeah, them one-woman villages are the worst

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        k i'm done lets hunt some wolves

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                          Yeah, them one-woman villages are the worst
                          comic sans

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            cedolad has made the descent into non-seriousness


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              fuck three votes.

                              Alright in all seriousness, it's 2 hours into the game, and we have until Friday. Lets start making moves people.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                thats for me to know and you to find out unless you already know
                                ok ill peek u tonight

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...