TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #571
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Only kind of because the rest I'm working with is associative tell theory stuff. Emerald was there near the end, dropped me, jrodd, sunfan as wolf reads if I remember right. Disagreed with the Bynary lynch but hardly explained why; apparently never considered Silvuh at any point. Seems to me like emerald wanted nothing to do with the outcome.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #572
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      the player in me yesterday would've said "That fits his past play perfectly" but I don't think I have the right to say that anymore lol. I feel like that's a little suspicious, but the main thing I have with him it the number of people he went after Day One. It was kind of surprising, and his derailing of the thread with that j-rodd vote stuck out to me as an attempt to stop communication. (I'll go back and look more at that).
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #573
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        also, I think cedo dropping off the face of the earth is a bit worthy of note.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #574
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          on a very important TWG related note; Thanks for changing your avatar to something that doesn't make rabbits run over my grave, Silvuh.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #575
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            also, I think cedo dropping off the face of the earth is a bit worthy of note.
            hey I have a life

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #576
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              TWG is your life
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #577
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Sorry that I have work and I enjoy a social life every now and again. I wouldn't do it again massah..

                My thoughts on the current matter is, what the fuck the fucking shit just happened. Mafia roleblocker dying means they're a vigi/SK, Mafia kill not occurring (assumed) means there is a Doctor/Roleblocker combination.

                My opinion, either of those people shouldn't come out, unless you're a 1-shot Roleblocker.

                I haven't really read through the thread, but I got the main jist of it, I'll get back on it tomorrow morning ;x

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  this is a pretty minuscule detail, but since no one has mentioned it: other possibilities for no wolfkill are 1) not sending a kill and 2) wolves try to kill SK if SK exists and chose 1-shot bulletproof.






                  ok back to important stuff. lotta people who were soft-defending Bynary but no one was willing to hard defend. that's wolfy.

                  Originally posted by Silvuh
                  Defenders of Bynary included soramimi (305, 379), dAnce (in meta only) (296), Mae Culpa (318), emerald (351), Velo (393), and me (299, 495).
                  I wanna kill someone in here. not me tho

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    does the bulletproof stop a wolfkill? I thought it only stopped vigi?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      nvm, Charu clarified for me over Skype, no wolves this game, only mafia and mafia = bullets so the vest works.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        if you have a special role and you are about to be lynched LET US KNOW!
                        @everyone regarding this: lynches should take place way sooner before the deadline than what happened in day 1.

                        bynary went from 3-away-from-lynched to DEAD in under 2 minutes. it's impossible to claim a PR under those circumstances.

                        furthermore, even if someone claims PR and saves themselves, the resulting lynch gives weak info as the process becomes too chaotic.

                        kill someone sooner. yes talking is good but just do it.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          first 200 posts in reread tell me nothing ugh

                          i'm focused on this pool. no particular order.

                          soramimi
                          MeaCulpa
                          emerald
                          Velocity
                          Silvuh

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Personally, this was my last sentiment toward Bynary (494). My gut said he wasn't a wolf, but his posts near the end of the day had me confused enough to want to see his flip. Again, I was offering my opinion regarding the no-lynch discussion, but I can see how it could be interpreted for soft-defending him. Again, for what it's worth, I wasn't defending him...don't really have anything else to say about it.

                            Not ready to put in a vote yet, but I'm curious to hear jrodd's feelings right now...he seemed very confident in bynary being a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • soramimi
                              Cat Army Coordinator
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 333

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              So, I can’t sleep due to my back being in constant agony, and figured why not go over things again and actually make a real post. (I hope this makes sense; I’m dead tired.)

                              There are two routes to go on this day phase: one is to focus on Bynary’s lynch, the other is to focus on James May’s being killed. I’d rather focus on James in terms of how I want to progress in searching for other roles. Both these deaths gave us some really great insight into what roles we’re facing in this game, (Yoshl had a good breakdown of possible combinations (#547) but as other discussions came up, I’m starting to lean towards dance’s idea that the wolves targeted the SK, who picked 1-shot bulletproof, and thus survived the kill. This kind of throws everything into a loop: I think the wolves targeted someone who was suspicious of James, and this person happened to be the SK who went after James with their nightkill. Thusly, I’m most suspicious of those that were targeting/voted for James, meaning psychoangel, Velocity, and Yoshl.

                              And backtracking to yesterday, Silvuh, I’m shifting my focus away from you now. I was wanting more posts from you since I often saw you in thread, and then when you did make a post, it had that “list of wolf things” comment, which if it was just in jest, riiiight before lynch happens is probably not the best time to make it. =p Just wanted to say that.

                              The person I want to hear most from right now is Velocity. Apart from not having said much this game, his final vote before the lynch was on James.

                              Anyway, I’m going to attempt sleeping again, so I might not be very active until this evening. Good niiiight!

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Scenario where there is a Serial Killer that used up its 1 shot bulletproof

                                ? Cops
                                ? Doctors
                                1 Vigi (?)
                                2, 4, or 5 Masons
                                ? Roleblockers
                                1, or 3 Mafia

                                and by this logic, we can't have 5 Vs, because it would use up the 7 letters really quick.

                                I doubt that there are 3 Vs (it's possible), but i doubt it because most likely, they would have sent in some sort of kill (not necessarily, but most likely.)

                                But then again, it's really early for trying to find out the whole setup.

                                And I've realized that my previous letter logic has been horribad, so fuck me on that part. Anyways, I seriously want Velocity to start making contributions. You're missed, and suspicious.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...