TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #481
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    to clarify, if we do not insta someone, THERE IS NO LYNCH.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #482
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      also, cmon guys there's 40 minutes left. We need a lynch.

      from the last votecount:
      Silvuh - like i said, w/e if he's still suspiscious, he can die later, but because he hasn't said much (same with like, velocity), keep him maybe one more day
      Bynary Fission - expressed shit about this dude already
      James May - james is playing like james, sunfan really put it well. Can't say much because he's just been parroting, nothing much more from what i've seen
      j-rodd123 - i have sentiments about this that i don't want to reveal yet :P
      dAnceguy117 - ""
      emerald000 - other good lynch target, along with meaculpa or soramimi

      we've gotta pick someone, i think strongest lynch candidates are meaculpa, emerald, bynary, or soramimi. just personally.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • soramimi
        Cat Army Coordinator
        • Jul 2013
        • 333

        #483
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        you've been so adamant on how you only want to lynch people that are wolves. You have such a wolf reading on j-rodd, ok. You're putting a lot of emphasis on that too, "But if I haven't made it clear". So why not push people to vote for j-rodd, instead of just yelling at him? Are you just afraid to take action?
        Okay, *now* I'm really wondering about that, too. Bynary, why not push for it if he appears wolfy to you?

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #484
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I think of that list, bynary is the only one that has a realistic chance. Can I get some other people to weigh in, we really need to decide this like 30 minutes ago.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #485
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I'm saying, I'd want to lynch Bynary rather than Silvuh.

            If we think in terms of information that we get from this lynch

            Silvuh hasn't said much at all. Yeah, if he flips red, then superb for us! It doesn't give us much.

            Bynary flip gives alot more, because it gives context to all of his posts and the things that he's posted.

            That's all I have to say, sorry I don't make gigantic fucking posts


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #486
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              James will you vote to kill bynary?

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #487
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                ok guys, if I can math correctly, this means that Silvuh has 3 votes currently. Insta is at 7. I will put my vote back on, as will Kayla if she has to, giving 5. I think j-rodd said he would put his on too, giving 6. We need one more or else a no-lynch will occur. This is not an option. Someone else needs to change over their vote.

                Also, if we're gonna switch to Bynary, make the case NOW. little under 40 minutes left, and we need to lynch someone by then.
                If it comes down to 6 on any of the people that have been talked a good deal about I'll move my vote. I don't want to end up with a no lynch.


                I really don't like how many people are just like this is just James being James though. Seems like a good way to hide to me, but it is what it is.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by soramimi
                  Okay, *now* I'm really wondering about that, too. Bynary, why not push for it if he appears wolfy to you?
                  Originally posted by YoshL

                  you've been so adamant on how you only want to lynch people that are wolves. You have such a wolf reading on j-rodd, ok. You're putting a lot of emphasis on that too, "But if I haven't made it clear". So why not push people to vote for j-rodd, instead of just yelling at him? Are you just afraid to take action?
                  I have - I've placed my vote for him and I hope my arguments convince the others to vote for him as well. I adamantly placed my read on him being a wolf because it is what I deduce from his posts and the manner he does so (i.e the manner in which he has been going after me).

                  Hopefully my arguments can convince others to follow suit. I firmly believe he is a wolf and am sticking by my vote to have him lynched.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    You've been asking others opinions on people, you just said before that you want other peoples thoughts before pushing someone, now it's I'm adding on to pressure because you can only get accurate information from the source. You are really all over the place in defending yourself James May



                    I'm sure previous games can give some reads but you can't totally go off them imo. I might go read back but him hiding behind other people is really sticking out to me and then it seems like he keeps changing what he's saying. Unless I'm really misunderstanding what he's saying here.
                    Alright, nice to see that you're suspicious of me. And actually, let me get my thoughts collected, and if I clear everything that you want to know then yay. If not, oh well I just gotta work on improving myself.

                    1. Anyhow, about the defending part, you really can't say that because naturally we're all defending ourselves from directing suspicion onto ourselves. Of course we all know our roles but its our job to make sure that we place our suspicion on someone viable and hopefully our suspicions are correct no?

                    2. Also, on the part that I bolded, I never said that. The reason why I ask others on their opinion is because since they're suspicious on said player, wouldn't it make sense to have a concrete reason to be suspicious of them?

                    3. And I suppose since you've never played with me, if you try to go the meta route, this is how I typically play to be honest. But, let's disregard meta for a second and let's focus on this very moment. I can understand where you are coming from with the suspicion on me, and the fact that the way I'm responding may irk you a bit, but just sit back and take a moment to ask yourself why I'm posting like that without utilizing meta. If its gutread then its nothing much than a gutread without any concrete, coherent evidence in place.

                    Anyway, this is the first day and I'm trying to get back in the groove after not playing for a while so once I get my thoughts collected I'll answer any question that you have on me.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      I'm here. I really don't like lynching Bynary as I said. I'll vote for him if it means we have a lynch though.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        who do you want to see dead, emerald?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Where's the vote count plz

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            thesunfan, d4nce and jrodd the most.

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              The wi-fi on this train is slower than dial-up, but I wanted to make sure I can contribute before the end of the day.

                              Getting human leans toward jrodd, yoshl and cedolad. Also neutral on james based on his posts so far.

                              Bynary is really confusing me...I wasn't getting wolfy vibes amidst all the no-lynch debating, but suddenly saying you think jrodd is a wolf...idk man.

                              I also don't know how I feel about dAnceguy and Velocity, but I would prefer to lynch either Bynary (reason above) or Silvuh, mostly for the lack of posting throughout the game (I realize he's not here to defend himself right now, but I know he's been lurking quite a bit).

                              Comment

                              • Silvuh
                                quit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 938

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Okay, so, yeah, wasn't the best time to go with friends to a movie, sorry. Had to rush my last post a little and made it just in time for it to start.
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                vote on emerald as the bynary wagon was gaining steam. I find that to be a wolfy spot regardless of what bynary and emerald actually are. there are reasons for wolves to come in with that timing.
                                Haha, yeah, on my "List of things not to do as a wolf", I have "vote for someone else with little effort when there's a wagon going on", but I did it anyway, because I thought we could get more information out of it and really did believe Bynary was misunderstood.

                                But I'd lynch Bynary over James, because I believe that flip will be more useful.

                                Comment

                                Working...