TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #496
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by James May
    Alright, nice to see that you're suspicious of me. And actually, let me get my thoughts collected, and if I clear everything that you want to know then yay. If not, oh well I just gotta work on improving myself.

    1. Anyhow, about the defending part, you really can't say that because naturally we're all defending ourselves from directing suspicion onto ourselves. Of course we all know our roles but its our job to make sure that we place our suspicion on someone viable and hopefully our suspicions are correct no?
    Never said anything against you defending yourself, I said the way you're defending yourself. You seemed a bit all over to me.

    2. Also, on the part that I bolded, I never said that. The reason why I ask others on their opinion is because since they're suspicious on said player, wouldn't it make sense to have a concrete reason to be suspicious of them?
    Originally posted by James May
    I like to check on others before I am certain of who I want to push for.
    I took this post as you checking on what others had to say before wanting to make any pushes.

    3. And I suppose since you've never played with me, if you try to go the meta route, this is how I typically play to be honest. But, let's disregard meta for a second and let's focus on this very moment. I can understand where you are coming from with the suspicion on me, and the fact that the way I'm responding may irk you a bit, but just sit back and take a moment to ask yourself why I'm posting like that without utilizing meta. If its gutread then its nothing much than a gutread without any concrete, coherent evidence in place.

    Anyway, this is the first day and I'm trying to get back in the groove after not playing for a while so once I get my thoughts collected I'll answer any question that you have on me.
    Obviously no one is on board with me because they've played with you in the past. I still don't feel sound in the things you've said but obviously I'm not swaying anyone to go after you tonight. We'll see what goes down in the next day phase I guess.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #497
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      Where's the vote count plz
      20 MINUTES REMAINING
      7 VOTES TO LYNCH

      Bynary Fission - XXXX

      Silvuh - XXX

      James May - XX

      cedolad - X

      j-rodd123 - X

      dAnceguy117 - X

      j-rodd123 -> soramimi
      YoshL -> Psychoangel691
      YoshL -> James May
      Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
      cedolad -> YoshL
      cedolad -> Velocity
      thesunfan -> cedolad
      YoshL -> thesunfan
      thesunfan -> YoshL
      cedolad -> j-rodd123
      thesunfan -> cedolad
      YoshL -> thesunfan
      j-rodd123 -> cedolad
      cedolad -> soramimi
      MeaCulpa -> soramimi
      cedolad -> YoshL
      soramimi -> Silvuh
      dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
      YoshL -> cedolad
      YoshL -> thesunfan
      cedolad -> Velocity
      thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
      cedolad -> Silvuh
      cedolad -> Velocity
      emerald000 -> Silvuh
      YoshL -> soramimi
      Velocity -> cedolad
      cedolad -> UNVOTE
      MeaCulpa -> James May
      James May -> cedolad
      Velocity -> UNVOTE
      MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
      YoshL -> James May
      cedolad -> MeaCulpa
      thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
      cedolad -> thesunfan
      cedolad -> MeaCulpa
      James May -> UNVOTE
      cedolad -> dAnceguy117
      YoshL -> thesunfan
      emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
      Bynary Fission -> soramimi
      thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
      Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
      cedolad -> dAnceguy117
      thesunfan -> Silvuh
      soramimi -> UNVOTE
      j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
      James May -> Bynary Fission
      emerald000 -> j-rodd123
      thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
      YoshL -> Bynary Fission
      Silvuh -> emerald000
      soramimi -> emerald000
      Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
      YoshL -> James May
      YoshL -> emerald000
      soramimi -> UNVOTE
      dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
      YoshL -> Bynary Fission
      emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

      thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
      cedolad -> dAnceguy117
      thesunfan -> emerald000
      thesunfan -> Silvuh
      Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
      Velocity -> James May
      dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
      James May -> Silvuh

      Psychoangel691 -> James May
      cedolad -> Bynary Fission
      Bynary Fission -> j-rodd123

      Pyschoangel691 -> Silvuh
      soramimi -> Silvuh
      thesunfan -> cedolad
      Pyschoangel691 -> James May
      Silvuh -> Bynary Fission




      thesunfan = 12
      Velocity = 3
      James May = 4
      Silvuh = 2
      dAnceguy117 = 3
      soramimi = 5
      Bynary Fission = 2
      j-rodd123 = 3
      MeaCulpa = 3
      emerald000 = 3
      YoshL = 13
      Psychoangel691 = 5
      cedolad = 15
      Last edited by Charu; 02-7-2014, 06:45 PM.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #498
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by MeaCulpa
        The wi-fi on this train is slower than dial-up, but I wanted to make sure I can contribute before the end of the day.

        Getting human leans toward jrodd, yoshl and cedolad. Also neutral on james based on his posts so far.

        Bynary is really confusing me...I wasn't getting wolfy vibes amidst all the no-lynch debating, but suddenly saying you think jrodd is a wolf...idk man.

        I also don't know how I feel about dAnceguy and Velocity, but I would prefer to lynch either Bynary (reason above) or Silvuh, mostly for the lack of posting throughout the game (I realize he's not here to defend himself right now, but I know he's been lurking quite a bit).
        Lol the fact he came after me is a reason I'm hesitating a bit now but the fact it was so delayed was weird

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #499
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Ok so it's 4-3 bynary-cedo

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #500
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            ok, I'll vote to lynch Silvuh over Bynary unless something changes. The whole thing about the list doesn't really help your case, and strikes me as really odd.
            @emerald, none of those lynches look like they're gonna happen, I suggest you choose between Silvuh, Bynary and James May.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #501
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              And 2 James

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #502
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                Lol the fact he came after me is a reason I'm hesitating a bit now but the fact it was so delayed was weird
                I lurk a lot and I generally prefer to read what others say before coming out with my own answers. I find that what they say helps me get other perspectives I have not considered.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I think it was the sudden change from responding to accusations to "you're a wolf" that really threw me off

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Ok 4-4 with 15 mins, ppl with complete spread out votes really need to get on one of the top now....

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • soramimi
                      Cat Army Coordinator
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 333

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      I'm sticking with Silvuh. That last comment "things not to do as a wolf"... Yeah, done deal.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        completely agree with sora, that's as much of a nail in the coffin as we're gonna get, I think. C'mon people, we have a decision to make, and a no-lynch isn't a choice.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          i'm waiting til the very end, because again

                          We'll most likely get more information out of lynching bynary rather than silvuh.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Also, I think bynary is wolfier than silvuh.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              a.k.a. information isn't the only reason why I want bynary roped


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                i'm waiting til the very end, because again

                                We'll most likely get more information out of lynching bynary rather than silvuh.
                                agreed

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...