im a player who can change my vote around a lot, but you never did anything to change my mind. if it's tunneling then maybe we can lynch one of the other two. I never said you made hasty decisions, I just felt like the whole idea of your posts was trying to make yourself look better without providing any actual thoughts on people.
I know - I'm merely stating that my desire not to make hasty decisions is *my* way of playing in any game. When I voted for Danceguy, I stated that I got a bit of a wolfy reading on him due to the way he played in past games and a defensive response he gave to cedolad:
Originally posted by Bynary Fission
Hmm. Soramimi and Velocity seem to be random guesses (same with thesunguy), but I might actually agree with you on Danceguy. The reason for that is because I recall playing a game with him some time ago where he exhibited the same pattern of behavior mentioned here (I'm primarily referring to the bandwagoning, but his defensive response to you also raises my suspicions), and he ended up being a wolf after all. While I can't speak from too much experience in regards to his playing style (I've only played with him a couple of times about a year ago) he *did* exhibit much the same behavior he is now.
In that note, I'm changing my vote to Danceguy. Sorry Peter but you seem to be the best guess so far.
Neutrality != "not providing my thoughts on people". I gave my thoughts, but I didn't feel that I had enough evidence at that point to really give a solid read on somebody, i.e to solidly push for a lynch.
so yeah I think silvuh is in a wolfy spot and odds on that lynch would be pretty solid.
entrance looks uncomfortable. take that with a grain of salt because anyone has as much time to prepare each post as they want, but that's how I see it.
vote on emerald as the bynary wagon was gaining steam. I find that to be a wolfy spot regardless of what bynary and emerald actually are. there are reasons for wolves to come in with that timing.
doubled down on the emerald vote after being prodded. not much range of thought shown there.
no wolf reads listed after being prodded again. sometimes this happens with humans but I would lynch this on day 1.
Alright, that's more like it. I do admit that its odd and rather convenient that he tried to tunnel in on emerald for that purpose while bynary was being pressured. In that sense, it does seem like he is protecting bynary for that purpose. If he does come out red, I think that we should pressure bynary UNLESS there is that possibility of mason pairing, but I doubt that possibility but who knows, anything is possible and we need to exploit every outcome and seize the most accepted outcome in our favour.
It's not bad to question people but you only going on others and offering none of your own thoughts is odd to me. It's like you're trying to make sure you look like your posting a lot so you don't look utr but don't want to give any real thoughts. I think you're hiding behind other people right now. Why did it take danceguy's vote before you decided you wanted to pressure silvuh? You said he felt wolfy to you. Why not push him sooner if you felt that way?
I like to check on others before I am certain of who I want to push for.
I leave for an hour for a phone call... hoooly crap you guys. Bad timing on my part. O.o
I think I'm caught up. ONWARD.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, psychoangel. I find James' posts to be just piggybacking off of what was already stated as a means of looking like he's doing something. James, you and other players have made it clear you don't really say much for Day 1, so I guess I'll have to take your guys' word for it and hope you'll be more active in following days. =p
I'm still against lynching Bynary, but I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Silvuh. I don't want to be going off of just gut feelings, but I don't know. Silvuh has been around the thread a fair bit and not said a whole lot. I can only hope that at the very least this adds more pressure to contribute.
ok, talking's kinda died down, way I see it, is the lynch is between James, Silvuh and Bynary. If you have a vote (votecount please) on someone else, its probably best to decide between these three, as I think we've reached the point where its very unlikely that someone else will be lynched.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
@sora, adding "pressure to contribute" isn't really a good idea when Silvuh is out watching a movie and might not even be back before the phase ends in about an hour and a half. If you're voting for them because you find them to be the most suspicious person, keep the vote, if otherwise, I'd advise changing it. (You seemed like you weren't aware that the phase is almost over, I apologize if this is not the case)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
@sora, adding "pressure to contribute" isn't really a good idea when Silvuh is out watching a movie and might not even be back before the phase ends in about an hour and a half. If you're voting for them because you find them to be the most suspicious person, keep the vote, if otherwise, I'd advise changing it. (You seemed like you weren't aware that the phase is almost over, I apologize if this is not the case)
This is true, but Silvuh did say they'd be back hopefully before the phase ends. (And yes, I'm aware the phase is almost over, but no worries. =3) I'm still wanting to cast my vote for Silvuh regardless, I just wanted to give one last chance for discussion.
alright, just to be safe and make sure that Silvuh doesn't get lynched too quickly (2 away before this) cedolad
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I can see myself voting silvuh if bynary wont go through but if hes not here to claim if he has a role could be problematic. I don't think we should insta since we still have another hour obv. good info lynch tho and maybe a wolf (Y). I don't remember ever lynching the lowest poster day 1 before lol
Comment