TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #601
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by MeaCulpa
    Personally, this was my last sentiment toward Bynary (494). My gut said he wasn't a wolf, but his posts near the end of the day had me confused enough to want to see his flip. Again, I was offering my opinion regarding the no-lynch discussion, but I can see how it could be interpreted for soft-defending him. Again, for what it's worth, I wasn't defending him...don't really have anything else to say about it.

    Not ready to put in a vote yet, but I'm curious to hear jrodd's feelings right now...he seemed very confident in bynary being a wolf.
    I guess it was just miscommunication, but then I started tunnelling pretty hard. his disappearance and reappearance were very wolfy and I wanted him dead, there's still something I want to share once I finish catching up

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #602
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      lol he had plenty of time to claim especially given what was talked about in the thread
      I disagree so hard, as a PR your ultimate goal is to survive without claiming and at 4-4 it looked like he had a shot

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #603
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by Silvuh
        Defenders of Bynary included soramimi (305, 379), dAnce (in meta only) (296), Mae Culpa (318), emerald (351), Velo (393), and me (299, 495).
        The big attacker on Bynary was jrodd, starting around post 264. Jrodd, Yoshl, and James go against Bynary about the lynching thing around 265-280. There was a second argument, but I forget where it was. Interestingly, Mea then backs out of defending Bynary (340). sunfan does the weird defened-but-lynch thing (293, 348), and I did, too in (495). Psychoangel (400) expresses some suspicion on Bynary.

        I didn't get to making notes after post 413, because my head was pretty full. So that's what I have in my notes.
        actually silvuh brought this up and danceguy too, this is where I was planning to look if bynary flipped green so I guess I need to reread once I get some food in me. I forget who it was I think there was 2 who stood out more for being weird, sunfan and soramimi maybe in terms of soft defending and not pushing elsewhere that pinged me hard

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #604
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          I disagree so hard, as a PR your ultimate goal is to survive without claiming and at 4-4 it looked like he had a shot
          if ur a 1 shot vigi claiming there is the easiest spot

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #605
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            sunfan and soramimi both said they wanted silvuh dead as the curtains were closing, they didn't put it in size 10 font but I would still call it a push

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #606
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              if ur a 1 shot vigi claiming there is the easiest spot
              point is picking a good spot to claim is 1000x more difficult if you never reach 1 from insta. bynary was never given advance notice. look at EOD.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #607
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I know but if its looking like u have a good chance at being the lynch, just claim and save the stupid scramble. I never see people waiting 1 till lynch then claiming it's always people aware enough that theyre better off claiming now. especially a 1 shot vigi lol

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I guesssss but I still just feel like making an actual move 1 or 2 hours before and having someone say INTENT TO HAMMER prevents headdesk moments and there's no reason not to

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Again, popping in and out mostly today.
                    Would like to hear more from Velocity. You mentioned jrodd, who else are you suspicious of and why? Also, sora, you're the new Xiz to me (this is a compliment, but mostly an insult).
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      oh yeah, velocity
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I'm still really shocked at the lynch, but I'm kind of having the opposite reaction that people are having. I think Kayla is a hell of a lot more human, and Silvuh is marginally wolfier after this flip. I'll explain more once I look back at old stuff.
                        I also think psychoangel is a lot more human, but I actually think Silvuh is more human-looking as well after James' flip. There were a few times in day 1 when James supported a Silvuh lynch (including near EOD), which is leading me to back off of Silvuh for now.

                        Yoshl, you made some interesting points regarding psychoangel's tunneling on James and gloating afterward. I think what she posted is exactly the way I'd feel if I suspected someone less "popular" who ended up being a wolf. Not sure if I'd post my feelings, but when I first read it, it seemed genuine and didn't strike me as a ploy to appear human.

                        Gonna have to put a vote on thesunfan for now. I know this could very well have been a case of using meta and trusting him too quickly off the bat, but could also be you agreeing with and defending a fellow wolf on day 1, and needing to change up your story day 2 with that unexpected vigi kill.

                        I'm wondering if I'm missing something also, but what is it exactly that's making you feel like Silvuh is still wolfy?

                        Comment

                        • Velocity
                          Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1821

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          j-rodd123 - Most Red to me
                          thesunfan - Slightly Red, but not much currently

                          dAnceguy117 - Leaning Green - Banter back and forth with j-rodd lately makes me believe this.
                          emerald000 - Leaning Green
                          Psychoangel691 - Leaning Green

                          YoshL - Undecided - I want to say green, but nothing has made me come to that conclusion currently.
                          Silvuh - Undecided
                          soramimi - Undecided
                          cedolad - Undecided
                          MeaCulpa - Undecided


                          Bynary Fission - 1-Shot Vigilante
                          James May - Wolf Roleblocker

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            its pretty bad, but right before James flipped, I had a plan, I was gonna talk about how clear I thought Yoshl and jrodd were, and how wolfy kayla and Sivluh were looking... and it got pretty much destroyed. Silvuh really only looks wolfy because of that one post that Sora pointed out where Silvuh said that they did something on their "Things not to do as a wolf" list, and that seems really sketchy to me. After I stop procrastinating and do my stuff for lit, I'll post full reads.

                            Regarding my misunderstanding of James; dAnce, Yoshl and myself made a Skype room with him after a game and we all went through his Day One (He was lynched Day One [again] on the previous game) posts and pointed out ones that were easily exploitable and stuff, and ones that rub people the wrong way. I guess he paid more attention than I gave him credit for. But I will admit, I was reaaaaaly off base on him, and I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen again this game.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              6 VOTES TO LYNCH

                              thesunfan - XX

                              Velocity - XX

                              emerald000 - X

                              YoshL - X

                              Pyscoangel691 -> YoshL
                              dAnceguy117 -> emerald000
                              soramimi -> Velocity
                              thesunfan -> Velocity
                              MeaCulpa -> thesunfan
                              Velocity -> thesunfan




                              thesunfan = 1
                              Velocity = 1
                              James May = 0
                              Silvuh = 0
                              dAnceguy117 = 1
                              soramimi = 1
                              j-rodd123 = 0
                              MeaCulpa = 1
                              emerald000 = 0
                              YoshL = 0
                              Psychoangel691 = 1
                              cedolad = 0


                              Bynary Fission - XXXXXXX

                              Silvuh - XXX

                              James May - X

                              j-rodd123 - X

                              dAnceguy117 - X

                              j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                              YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                              YoshL -> James May
                              Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                              cedolad -> YoshL
                              cedolad -> Velocity
                              thesunfan -> cedolad
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              thesunfan -> YoshL
                              cedolad -> j-rodd123
                              thesunfan -> cedolad
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                              cedolad -> soramimi
                              MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                              cedolad -> YoshL
                              soramimi -> Silvuh
                              dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
                              YoshL -> cedolad
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              cedolad -> Velocity
                              thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                              cedolad -> Silvuh
                              cedolad -> Velocity
                              emerald000 -> Silvuh
                              YoshL -> soramimi
                              Velocity -> cedolad
                              cedolad -> UNVOTE
                              MeaCulpa -> James May
                              James May -> cedolad
                              Velocity -> UNVOTE
                              MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                              YoshL -> James May
                              cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                              thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                              cedolad -> thesunfan
                              cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                              James May -> UNVOTE
                              cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                              YoshL -> thesunfan
                              emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                              Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                              thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                              Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                              cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                              thesunfan -> Silvuh
                              soramimi -> UNVOTE
                              j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                              James May -> Bynary Fission
                              emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                              thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
                              YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                              Silvuh -> emerald000
                              soramimi -> emerald000
                              Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
                              YoshL -> James May
                              YoshL -> emerald000
                              soramimi -> UNVOTE
                              dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
                              YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                              emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

                              thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                              cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                              thesunfan -> emerald000
                              thesunfan -> Silvuh
                              Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
                              Velocity -> James May
                              dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
                              James May -> Silvuh
                              Psychoangel691 -> James May
                              cedolad -> Bynary Fission
                              Bynary Fission -> j-rodd123

                              Pyschoangel691 -> Silvuh
                              soramimi -> Silvuh
                              thesunfan -> cedolad
                              Pyschoangel691 -> James May
                              Silvuh -> Bynary Fission
                              thesunfan -> Silvuh
                              James May -> Bynary Fission
                              MeaCulpa -> Bynary Fission
                              Pyscoangel691 -> Bynary Fission




                              thesunfan = 13
                              Velocity = 3
                              James May = 5
                              Silvuh = 2
                              dAnceguy117 = 3
                              soramimi = 5
                              Bynary Fission = 2
                              j-rodd123 = 3
                              MeaCulpa = 4
                              emerald000 = 3
                              YoshL = 13
                              Psychoangel691 = 6
                              cedolad = 15


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Hey guys, I know we wanna base lynches of current reads at the moment, but you realize there's still a Mafia dead right? I'm going to go through and re-read James' posts and see who soft-defended him and start investigating the possibility of one of those people being closely related to the SK.

                                Comment

                                Working...