TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #511
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    Never said anything against you defending yourself, I said the way you're defending yourself. You seemed a bit all over to me. (1)

    I took this post as you checking on what others had to say before wanting to make any pushes. (2)



    Obviously no one is on board with me because they've played with you in the past. I still don't feel sound in the things you've said but obviously I'm not swaying anyone to go after you tonight. We'll see what goes down in the next day phase I guess. (3)
    the numbers in parenthesis are lined to the numbers on this post.

    1. Ah, I misread that. I apologize for misinterpreting that.

    2. It's cool.

    3. Meta, inc.

    @Jrodd:
    James will you vote to kill bynary?
    I'd be willing to compromise and save Silvuh for the next phase. UTR isn't really the basis for me to go on, plus he's been pretty much out this phase. But, I will get back on him once the next phase starts. Plus, I do question that Bynary has made minimal effort to push for you if he was suspicious of you in the first place.

    Bynary, I'll be back for Silvuh next phase.
    bananas


    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #512
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by soramimi
      I'm sticking with Silvuh. That last comment "things not to do as a wolf"... Yeah, done deal.
      I'm hoping that was just a joke on his part and nothing more.

      I'm gonna have to agree with yoshl, and vote for Bynary since it will really (hopefully) help explain things over this whole day phase.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #513
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        bynary is one away from lynch someone pop a cap in that wolf

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #514
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          10 mins someone just do it


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #515
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            lol slow ass internet on the train...posted my vote before your huge-ass font post yoshl

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #516
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              ughhhhhhhh bynary
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #517
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Fine. Bynary.

                But I am not happy about it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  if no one else does it in 7 minutes, I will, really wish we were lynching Silv instead...
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    How is the lead wagon at 4 with ten minutes wtf ppl

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Plus, I do question that Bynary has made minimal effort to push for you if he was suspicious of you in the first place.

                      Bynary, I'll be back for Silvuh next phase.
                      I wasn't initially. I didn't get suspicious until later on, otherwise I would have certainly pushed for it earlier.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        EVERYONE STOP POSTING, DAY IS OVER, INSTA HAPPEN, HOLY ON WHILE I POST THE GOOD STUFF

                        a


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          if bynary flips wolf im LOCK CLEAR and will captain the village the rest of the game, ty for ur support

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            that's insta (one extra) at 8 votes lol


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              jrodd mason buds amirite


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                bynary should be done by my math... awaiting Charu's post for now, I guess. Why did we not lynch Silvuh...
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...