TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #466
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by James May
    I like to check on others before I am certain of who I want to push for.
    This makes no sense. You piggybacked off a vote that had nothing behind it. If you want to be certain first wouldn't you ask for the reasoning before putting a vote on someone? I still also fail to see what's preventing you from making your own thoughts on people. You also very well could have asked for people's thoughts on silvuh prior to danceguy's vote.

    You are being really suspicious in my eyes, if more people were on board I'd be pushing you.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #467
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      I can see myself voting silvuh if bynary wont go through but if hes not here to claim if he has a role could be problematic. I don't think we should insta since we still have another hour obv. good info lynch tho and maybe a wolf (Y). I don't remember ever lynching the lowest poster day 1 before lol
      Go through with what?
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #468
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        Go through with what?
        if the lynch on u wont go through, which is looking increasingly likely with all dat resistance and hesitation

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #469
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Will be posting from my phone for the next 30 minutes.

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #470
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Just because there's an hour left doesn't mean you can't push someone, Kayla. I'm not personally behind that lynch, but there's still time to change things. C'mon guys, I know scrambling right before a lynch isn't good, but lets get some more posts going, ok?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #471
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              This makes no sense. You piggybacked off a vote that had nothing behind it. If you want to be certain first wouldn't you ask for the reasoning before putting a vote on someone? I still also fail to see what's preventing you from making your own thoughts on people. You also very well could have asked for people's thoughts on silvuh prior to danceguy's vote.

              You are being really suspicious in my eyes, if more people were on board I'd be pushing you.
              Actually, my vote had nothing to do with dance's vote, nor it was to piggyback on him. I wanted to get more info on silvuh and the only way I could do that is if I add onto the pressure. Beside, the only way to get accurate info is from the source itself. Sure I can ask others but it won't matter since it doesn't convey the same tone as the person in question. Only then can I convey on the read. Just take it as if you're doing a research project, the primary source is the most important source to get reliable information.
              bananas


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #472
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Psycho, if you read up on some james may games you might see why there's hesitation from some people. I defended him on this basis during his only wolf game here so ooops lol, but my thinking is to try to figure it out some other way.

                Comment

                • soramimi
                  Cat Army Coordinator
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 333

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by James May
                  Actually, my vote had nothing to do with dance's vote, nor it was to piggyback on him. I wanted to get more info on silvuh and the only way I could do that is if I add onto the pressure. Beside, the only way to get accurate info is from the source itself. Sure I can ask others but it won't matter since it doesn't convey the same tone as the person in question. Only then can I convey on the read. Just take it as if you're doing a research project, the primary source is the most important source to get reliable information.
                  This post actually has me changing my mind on you. I was suspicious and really tempted to switch to pushing for you as well because I thought that your actions up until now were just piggybacking, so I'm glad you're adding an explanation.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Actually, my vote had nothing to do with dance's vote, nor it was to piggyback on him. I wanted to get more info on silvuh and the only way I could do that is if I add onto the pressure. Beside, the only way to get accurate info is from the source itself. Sure I can ask others but it won't matter since it doesn't convey the same tone as the person in question. Only then can I convey on the read. Just take it as if you're doing a research project, the primary source is the most important source to get reliable information.
                    You've been asking others opinions on people, you just said before that you want other peoples thoughts before pushing someone, now it's I'm adding on to pressure because you can only get accurate information from the source. You are really all over the place in defending yourself James May

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Psycho, if you read up on some james may games you might see why there's hesitation from some people. I defended him on this basis during his only wolf game here so ooops lol, but my thinking is to try to figure it out some other way.
                    I'm sure previous games can give some reads but you can't totally go off them imo. I might go read back but him hiding behind other people is really sticking out to me and then it seems like he keeps changing what he's saying. Unless I'm really misunderstanding what he's saying here.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      At this point that's where my vote is sticking. If it comes down to it near the very end where one vote will make the difference in a lynch or no lynch I'll change I guess. I'm really not strong on the Bynary lynch, I'm on board with Silvuh but I really don't like how James has been responding.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        if Silvuh isn't back here before 10 minutes are left, my votes goes back.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                          But if I haven't made it clear, I'm getting a wolf reading on *you*.

                          especially since Danceguy pointed out that it's how I've played in the past.
                          read through thread, i'll be here til eod

                          i'm down with the bynary lynch more than ever, i just don't feel comfy switching over to silv while he's out. Point has already been made by other people and w/e

                          you've been so adamant on how you only want to lynch people that are wolves. You have such a wolf reading on j-rodd, ok. You're putting a lot of emphasis on that too, "But if I haven't made it clear". So why not push people to vote for j-rodd, instead of just yelling at him? Are you just afraid to take action?

                          Also, meta arguments, while they can be valid, won't put you on the most solid grounds either.

                          i'm really fucking cold


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • soramimi
                            Cat Army Coordinator
                            • Jul 2013
                            • 333

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I keep hitting refresh hoping for new posts. 40 minutes to go...

                            Comment

                            • soramimi
                              Cat Army Coordinator
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 333

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              As I write that, posts show up. Whoo!

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                ok guys, if I can math correctly, this means that Silvuh has 3 votes currently. Insta is at 7. I will put my vote back on, as will Kayla if she has to, giving 5. I think j-rodd said he would put his on too, giving 6. We need one more or else a no-lynch will occur. This is not an option. Someone else needs to change over their vote.

                                Also, if we're gonna switch to Bynary, make the case NOW. little under 40 minutes left, and we need to lynch someone by then.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...