TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #586
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Sorry I really don't want to be pulling any newb card here but I'm a little confused as to how the SK works I guess. I'm reading other's posts and it's throwing me off a bit. Can someone explain the SK a little better for me? I thought they were just like someone who appeared as red then I just looked back and saw the either seer proof or 1 shot vigi proof but where does them being able to kill someone at night come into play? Does SK also get to pick a night kill?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #587
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Sorry I really don't want to be pulling any newb card here but I'm a little confused as to how the SK works I guess. I'm reading other's posts and it's throwing me off a bit. Can someone explain the SK a little better for me? I thought they were just like someone who appeared as red then I just looked back and saw the either seer proof or 1 shot vigi proof but where does them being able to kill someone at night come into play? Does SK also get to pick a night kill?
      Yep they do: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...#Serial_Killer

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #588
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by MeaCulpa
        Okay thanks. I didn't even realize that we had an extra person with a night kill. Even with that though I don't think that what soramimi is saying would work though right? I mean they wouldn't have found out they were targeted my a wolf and then been able to send in their kill after right? I would assume no one knows the outcome of who the wolves or SK chose until after the night phase is totally over.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #589
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I'm really not sure where the confusion is:

          the SK would send in their night kill like a normal night ability. that's all.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #590
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Yeah exactly, it was basically a fortunate turn of events for us that night. A few possible scenarios in my head then:

            - There was only 1 V drawn initially, so there is no vigi now that Bynary is dead. SK killed James, and Doctor or Roleblocker prevented mafia's kill.

            - There were 4, 2, or 0 T's drawn, and 2+ V's. There is no SK, the vigi killed James, and Doctor or Roleblocker prevented the mafia's kill.

            - Still possible is a mix. Either the SK or vigi killed James, a doctor and roleblocker each prevented the mafia and other vigi/SK kill.

            I think it's still too early to tell unless my deductive powers aren't working properly on a Sunday morning.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #591
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by YoshL
              I'm really not sure where the confusion is:

              the SK would send in their night kill like a normal night ability. that's all.
              Originally posted by soramimi
              up, I’m starting to lean towards dance’s idea that the wolves targeted the SK, who picked 1-shot bulletproof, and thus survived the kill. This kind of throws everything into a loop: I think the wolves targeted someone who was suspicious of James, and this person happened to be the SK who went after James with their nightkill. Thusly, I’m most suspicious of those that were targeting/voted for James, meaning psychoangel, Velocity, and Yoshl.
              This came off to me like the SK had known they got targeted by wolves then put in their kill after blocking the wolves. I probably just read it wrong being still half out of it.

              I also just didn't know in general that the SK had a nightkill. I didn't see that on the OP and I've never played or read a game that had an SK in it.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #592
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I also have to admit I at times get thrown off when people use terminology that's from the mafia stuff rather than the terms laid out here with the wolf game. I kept seeing bulletproof which was throwing me off till I realized that it was the vigi here.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  note that only 50% of the setups generated by C9++ randomization will contain a serial killer. the odds would be slightly lower than 50% based only on known existence of a wolf roleblocker. however, given the 1-shot vigi flip and the known non-wolf nightkill, odds of SK existing this game are high.

                  tip: don't worry about the theoretical SK too early. SK wants wolves dead ASAP, so that can help the town in the early game. the SK is also much harder to find, as the SK has almost no "extra" knowledge and is basically a human during the day phases.

                  if you have any questions about Mafia terminology, type something in the search bar here:
                  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page





                  start worrying about possible role combinations later, when it becomes more important. right now try to lynch someone who isn't a human.

                  Comment

                  • Velocity
                    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1821

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by soramimi
                    The person I want to hear most from right now is Velocity. Apart from not having said much this game, his final vote before the lynch was on James.
                    I'm not really sure what/how I want to contribute tbh, while I have my own personal list for who I have as wolves, but I lack enough proof within the posts to properly back it up.

                    For James May, when he did the vote, he simply piggybacked j-rodd rather quickly without adding much into the reason, as through trying to start a voting snowball which ended up working.

                    It wouldn't surprise me much if j-rodd was also a wolf. His sureness of getting Bynary lynched when he was the first final vote on him also bothered me.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    anyway ur caught this early lol


                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    Anyways, I seriously want Velocity to start making contributions. You're missed, and suspicious.
                    The longer I play TWG, the more I'm realising how bad I am at being aggressive in these situations. Which really doesn't help me.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      try not to overthink it. if you're a human then just post your thoughts as best you can (and more frequently) and you'll probably be fine. otherwise uh oh

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by Velocity
                        I'm not really sure what/how I want to contribute tbh, while I have my own personal list for who I have as wolves, but I lack enough proof within the posts to properly back it up.

                        For James May, when he did the vote, he simply piggybacked j-rodd rather quickly without adding much into the reason, as through trying to start a voting snowball which ended up working.

                        It wouldn't surprise me much if j-rodd was also a wolf. His sureness of getting Bynary lynched when he was the first final vote on him also bothered me.





                        The longer I play TWG, the more I'm realising how bad I am at being aggressive in these situations. Which really doesn't help me.
                        yes, I started that wagon and I was wrong, it happened. I still don't know what you've done besides blend in

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          lol bynary not claiming, that's team sabotage

                          other than that (Y) vigi
                          (Y) roleblocker/doctor

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            I really, really, really fucking don't like this. It might just be the way Kayla has been playing, where she announces everything that she's going to and will be doing, but this post really reeks.

                            ok, so, i really don't like the tunnel vision on james day 1. yeah, he's a wolf, yay. but...ok, kayla had her suspiscions of james, and she described them, over, and over. and over. I'm not sure why she was so adamant about pushing James, when (i think danceguy mentioned this) people who've played w/ james were being cautious about the whole deal. It's not like James shot up on the villa lean list or anything, most people thought there were better candidates for a lynch. I don't know why Kayla waited until the very end to get off James, which is also really weird I think.

                            The extra gloating here speaks volumes here too, which is either not understanding our intentions of not voting james, or just trying to make it seem like she had the right idea all along. The kind of "talking down" thing that she's doing is really crappy, because it's really looking like an overly forced way to look like she's human. "Never can go off things like 'Just James being James'", but we weren't clearing him or anything, just going for a lynch that would give us some information.

                            Also, if you're going to do something, then I seriously don't know why you'd state "i'm going to stop pushing for this person, but also going to re-examine these people too", unless you're making your utmost effort to look like you're contributing. Just post stuff when you're done. You can announce like "shit i need to re-read the thread", but the level of announcement adds to your "oh hey i was right you guys were wrong" as well.

                            i'm so fucking bad at explaining myself, it's terrifying
                            hmm I was gonna lock clear psycho I didn't really think of this lol. it was opposite of what I read on day 1 of her in the united nations game last time which made me find her as a wolf like right away.

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by Silvuh
                              The biggest defenders of James were thesunfan (311) and Jrodd (281, 409).
                              Biggest attackers of James were YoshL (149, 288) and psyochangel (406).

                              Defenders of Bynary included soramimi (305, 379), dAnce (in meta only) (296), Mae Culpa (318), emerald (351), Velo (393), and me (299, 495).
                              The big attacker on Bynary was jrodd, starting around post 264. Jrodd, Yoshl, and James go against Bynary about the lynching thing around 265-280. There was a second argument, but I forget where it was. Interestingly, Mea then backs out of defending Bynary (340). sunfan does the weird defened-but-lynch thing (293, 348), and I did, too in (495). Psychoangel (400) expresses some suspicion on Bynary.

                              I didn't get to making notes after post 413, because my head was pretty full. So that's what I have in my notes.
                              I was a "biggest defender of james" and not danceguy? weird post

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                @everyone regarding this: lynches should take place way sooner before the deadline than what happened in day 1.

                                bynary went from 3-away-from-lynched to DEAD in under 2 minutes. it's impossible to claim a PR under those circumstances.

                                furthermore, even if someone claims PR and saves themselves, the resulting lynch gives weak info as the process becomes too chaotic.

                                kill someone sooner. yes talking is good but just do it.
                                lol he had plenty of time to claim especially given what was talked about in the thread

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...