TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #421
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
    To put it another way, you pushing so hard for a lynch so early on is *exactly* what I did when I played the wolf in a game. Wait for suspicions to fall on somebody, then try to drill it in that the individual needs to get lynched.
    im not sure if you just don't understand the concept of the game. pushing for someone to be lynched or mentioning suspicion isn't a "hey everyone lets insta them and not give them a chance to speak" you just have done a poor job at this, and that's why I want you dead. I think if you did flip human I have a decent idea where to look next.

    and I cast the suspicion on you because I think you're a wolf and I switch my vote a lot usually, but you haven't done anything to make me want to change

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #422
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Trying to catch up on everything, bleh. I have two more people here but I think chances are we're going to end up with either a bynary, silvuh or James lynch. I think it's really time to start cracking down now that we're close to the end of phase.

      danceguy I haven't really taken notice to how people play in the past and I know some people have said his behaviour is like his wolf game. I guess I'd have to read old games to see. Right now to me he seems to be giving logical explanations to people about things. I would like him to give more information on his votes because I feel like that information could help others see things they're not. I never like when people just place votes with nothing to back it up at all honestly. I feel like a lot of what dance has been doing thus far is to get people's reactions and pull out information. I don't want to say I think he's straight up townie but I don't think he's a wolf as of right now.

      thesunfan I don't know what to think about right now. He's got an aggressive play style and likes to jump around a lot in his thoughts and votes. Just like I've said with others I really don't like votes with no explanations I don't think this really helps any of us. He's done this both as a human and a wolf so I don't feel like I can really get a true read on him right now.
      fwiw looking at it now, theres no one you mentioned there I would stick my neck out for. seems like theres good info in a lynch within that pool.

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #423
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        who thinks im tunnelling bynary?

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #424
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him. (please don't ignore me dAnce ).
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #425
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            the fact that my strongest human leans are also voting bynary is another reason im liking the looks of it right now

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #426
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              I just threw up at how bad this post is. ive given out reads to tons of people, maybe read the posts for once. I did address the people, I went back and quoted your posts and bolded the contradictory parts. I addressed the people soft defending you - I thought they were sketchy, as I stated. you got caught. I've been in the thread posting when I didn't have class. you disappeared when it was looking like you were gonna get lynched. now THAT is sketchy. my motives are to lynch a wolf. your posts have stood out as most wolfy, and frankly bad, so that's where I wanna kill
              You mean you bolded the parts you *thought* were contradictory. That part about me saying we should not lynch anybody at all was a fabrication on your part - I clarified that we should not push for one so quick, and you jumped on that as a "contradiction" - that I suddenly changed my stance to when that didn't happen. I think you are reaching for straws here.

              Of course you want people to think you want to lynch a wolf. It's a great cover for a wolf trying to pin suspicions on a human. Again, it's exactly what a wolf would want.

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              im not sure if you just don't understand the concept of the game. pushing for someone to be lynched or mentioning suspicion isn't a "hey everyone lets insta them and not give them a chance to speak" you just have done a poor job at this, and that's why I want you dead. I think if you did flip human I have a decent idea where to look next.

              and I cast the suspicion on you because I think you're a wolf and I switch my vote a lot usually, but you haven't done anything to make me want to change
              ...of course I understand the point of the game. Again, you are fabricating my claims in regards to what my "beliefs" are about pushing/not pushing for a lynch. You're really reaching dude - you are sounding like you're looking for a reason to pin me as guilty. Of course you want to arouse suspicion - that can get a human lynched if you convince enough people that they're a wolf.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #427
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                You mean you bolded the parts you *thought* were contradictory. That part about me saying we should not lynch anybody at all was a fabrication on your part - I clarified that we should not push for one so quick, and you jumped on that as a "contradiction" - that I suddenly changed my stance to when that didn't happen. I think you are reaching for straws here.

                Of course you want people to think you want to lynch a wolf. It's a great cover for a wolf trying to pin suspicions on a human. Again, it's exactly what a wolf would want.



                ...of course I understand the point of the game. Again, you are fabricating my claims in regards to what my "beliefs" are about pushing/not pushing for a lynch. You're really reaching dude - you are sounding like you're looking for a reason to pin me as guilty. Of course you want to arouse suspicion - that can get a human lynched if you convince enough people that they're a wolf.
                how would I know ur a human? I wasn't fabricating I was analyzing ur posts, I still feel that way. meanwhile ur statements were straight up lies considering ive posted reads on several people so far.

                if im looking for a reason to pin you as guilty and ur human then im tunnelling and im sorry, but you haven't done anything to change my mind.... like at all

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  who thinks im tunnelling bynary?
                  tunneling yes, but any role can tunnel on any role. last time you did this in day 1 as a human you were right so hm.

                  Bynary not posting is null for me. if I remember right he prefers IMing over posting.

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him. (please don't ignore me dAnce ).
                  I don't think James is a good lynch this phase, and I won't vote him here. all I'm gonna say about that

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    lol that second sentence is so dumb, |"hey ur trying to lynch someone you think is a wolf, of course that's what youd do!!"

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tunneling yes, but any role can tunnel on any role. last time you did this in day 1 as a human you were right so hm.

                      Bynary not posting is null for me. if I remember right he prefers IMing over posting.



                      I don't think James is a good lynch this phase, and I won't vote him here. all I'm gonna say about that
                      I was right, but at eod I waffled around a lot which im trying to change in my game. bynarys delayed attack on me is also weird, I would've thought a bit differently had he pushed me earlier and defended himself instead of kind of disappearing and when his name gets pressured (after it was def declining) hes trying to start something

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        I think I have pretty good early game reads idk if this is tunneling but bynary is my strongest wolf lean now, and that's where my vote is. the people mentioned by psycho id also be down to lynch because I don't have human leans on them and theyd give info based on how the wagons progressed

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          bynary - I thought your posts were trying to paint you in a good light and were easy "mechanic wise" posts to make as a wolf. it could obviously be a misunderstanding but ur play has been sketchy timing-wise

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            talking to myself here.......

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              how would I know ur a human? I wasn't fabricating I was analyzing ur posts, I still feel that way. meanwhile ur statements were straight up lies considering ive posted reads on several people so far.

                              if im looking for a reason to pin you as guilty and ur human then im tunnelling and im sorry, but you haven't done anything to change my mind.... like at all
                              So now you think my statements are outright lies? It's one thing for you to say I contradict myself, and another to say I am lying. You've posted "reads", but no actual analysis on anybody but me. Reads at this point are little more than guesses - they don't have to be backed up. Many "reads" so far have been based on gut feeling or that somebody "doesn't seem right" with no further elaboration.


                              My biggest thing with you is that you've basically posted nothing but junk, and the only time you've done any analyzing was with me. When I played a wolf, I waited for suspicions to get cast on somebody, then I pushed the nails in further and convinced people that they needed to get lynched. It's what you are doing with me - you are *so* focused on my supposed guilt that you have yet to seriously talk about anybody else, and not even so much as considered the possibility that actual wolves are flying under the radar because you have raised such a din about me. It strikes me as highly suspicious.
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                                So now you think my statements are outright lies? It's one thing for you to say I contradict myself, and another to say I am lying. You've posted "reads", but no actual analysis on anybody but me. Reads at this point are little more than guesses - they don't have to be backed up. Many "reads" so far have been based on gut feeling or that somebody "doesn't seem right" with no further elaboration.


                                My biggest thing with you is that you've basically posted nothing but junk, and the only time you've done any analyzing was with me. When I played a wolf, I waited for suspicions to get cast on somebody, then I pushed the nails in further and convinced people that they needed to get lynched. It's what you are doing with me - you are *so* focused on my supposed guilt that you have yet to seriously talk about anybody else, and not even so much as considered the possibility that actual wolves are flying under the radar because you have raised such a din about me. It strikes me as highly suspicious.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                I think I have pretty good early game reads idk if this is tunneling but bynary is my strongest wolf lean now, and that's where my vote is. the people mentioned by psycho id also be down to lynch because I don't have human leans on them and theyd give info based on how the wagons progressed

                                ...

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...