TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #436
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    reads aren't guesses, I have human leans and have wolf leans and voiced them. I normally change my vote around a lot, unless I find a wolf like I did with you. james may in that other game 2.0 right here

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #437
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      and I haven't posted junk, your posts are junk. game-neutral posts about lynching are just ways ppl try and seem engaged and pro town when they really really aren't. disappearing when heat is picking up elsewhere and reappearing when I continue to pressure are adding to it

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #438
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        All you basically stated was "I don't have human leans on them" in regards to why you'd be down to lynch...which is basically the analysis-free reads you've done so far. Several other posters (James and Emerald) have done the same thing and gotten suspicions cast on them for it - you basically agreed with him and didn't offer much elaboration. I still stand by what I've said regarding that.
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #439
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          what do you mean by James May 2.0?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #440
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            not seeing the bynary vote on jrodd as particularly wolfy, would think he'd go for an easier lynch. null overall for me. won't be upset if he dies, but not my favorite choice.

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            (please don't ignore me dAnce ).
            oh oops this was about the ignore list. clearly its too late it cannot be undone





            so yeah I think silvuh is in a wolfy spot and odds on that lynch would be pretty solid.

            Originally posted by James May
            In what way? Just curious.
            entrance looks uncomfortable. take that with a grain of salt because anyone has as much time to prepare each post as they want, but that's how I see it.

            vote on emerald as the bynary wagon was gaining steam. I find that to be a wolfy spot regardless of what bynary and emerald actually are. there are reasons for wolves to come in with that timing.

            doubled down on the emerald vote after being prodded. not much range of thought shown there.

            no wolf reads listed after being prodded again. sometimes this happens with humans but I would lynch this on day 1.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #441
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              what do you mean by James May 2.0?
              day 1 in the partial game hosted by YMIA

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #442
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                All you basically stated was "I don't have human leans on them" in regards to why you'd be down to lynch...which is basically the analysis-free reads you've done so far. Several other posters (James and Emerald) have done the same thing and gotten suspicions cast on them for it - you basically agreed with him and didn't offer much elaboration. I still stand by what I've said regarding that.
                no I can summarize my reasons well. I don't need to do tl;dr fake multi posts to get my point across.

                my human reads were given reason, so maybe ur just not following the thread-cedo doesn't post this much as a wolf imo, and I was mindmelding with yoshl. they are at the top of my list.

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  WOW I'M DUMB asdf, nevermind
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    not seeing the bynary vote on jrodd as particularly wolfy, would think he'd go for an easier lynch. null overall for me. won't be upset if he dies, but not my favorite choice.


                    hmmm yeah this is a good point, and is literally his only saving grace right now

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Since others seem to think this is typical of James being human and don't want to go for him tonight I'll go with Silvuh. Time is running short and he really hasn't said much.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        Two more

                        emerald I'm on the null side right now. I want to see more opinions on other players. There was a lot of banter just about lynching going on.

                        James is really sticking out to me. Seems he's just trying to hide behind other people's opinions and not contributing anything. Posting in a way that looks useful but isn't really is how it's coming off to me. He keeps asking everyone else about why they think someone is wolfy or agreeing with other's posts. Then dance puts a vote with no reasoning on Silvuh and James hops right on the wagon with a vote saying he thinks he's wolfy but doesn't say why and wants dance's opinion on why. This really seems like he's hiding to me.

                        James May Switching to him for now.
                        I did say that I was voting Silvuh until he posted something useful. And is it bad to question people on why they think said player is wolfy? And how can I say why if Silvuh barely posts? All I can say is UTR, and that's pretty much it.

                        Now I do admit that I am "Parroting" but I don't do much on Day 1 because of the lack of context to go by to vote someone.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I fully maintained active communication with you while accusations were being made against me, and I wanted to sit back and read what others were saying about the various players while I gave it some thought.

                          But if I haven't made it clear, I'm getting a wolf reading on *you*. Yes, of course I'm going to be neutral early on, especially since communication is purely forum-only and therefore slower (like Danceguy said I often prefer AIM when it is available). But the completely tunnel-visioned way you've gone after me really stands out as far as I am concerned. You've made it perfectly clear that you have a wolf reading on me. Perhaps you think that a neutral standpoint is "pro-town", but I do not make hasty decisions. That you suggested that the defense of me from the less-active posters further solidifies your read is absurd, especially since Danceguy pointed out that it's how I've played in the past.
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                            I fully maintained active communication with you while accusations were being made against me, and I wanted to sit back and read what others were saying about the various players while I gave it some thought.

                            But if I haven't made it clear, I'm getting a wolf reading on *you*. Yes, of course I'm going to be neutral early on, especially since communication is purely forum-only and therefore slower (like Danceguy said I often prefer AIM when it is available). But the completely tunnel-visioned way you've gone after me really stands out as far as I am concerned. You've made it perfectly clear that you have a wolf reading on me. Perhaps you think that a neutral standpoint is "pro-town", but I do not make hasty decisions. That you suggested that the defense of me from the less-active posters further solidifies your read is absurd, especially since Danceguy pointed out that it's how I've played in the past.
                            im a player who can change my vote around a lot, but you never did anything to change my mind. if it's tunneling then maybe we can lynch one of the other two. I never said you made hasty decisions, I just felt like the whole idea of your posts was trying to make yourself look better without providing any actual thoughts on people.

                            ive said it before and ill say it again, the less active posters and those who go utr will be taken care of as the game progresses and will certainly die by POE. apparently the last couple games utr keeps winning so idk, but im not gonna let that happen, day 1 could just be too risky in case theyre legit afk and cant be in thread to claim

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              ur delayed vote on me I thought was wolfy, but now im thinking why would you throw my name out at this point when im LOCK CLEAR lololol

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by James May
                                I did say that I was voting Silvuh until he posted something useful. And is it bad to question people on why they think said player is wolfy? And how can I say why if Silvuh barely posts? All I can say is UTR, and that's pretty much it.

                                Now I do admit that I am "Parroting" but I don't do much on Day 1 because of the lack of context to go by to vote someone.
                                It's not bad to question people but you only going on others and offering none of your own thoughts is odd to me. It's like you're trying to make sure you look like your posting a lot so you don't look utr but don't want to give any real thoughts. I think you're hiding behind other people right now. Why did it take danceguy's vote before you decided you wanted to pressure silvuh? You said he felt wolfy to you. Why not push him sooner if you felt that way?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...