TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #406
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Two more

    emerald I'm on the null side right now. I want to see more opinions on other players. There was a lot of banter just about lynching going on.

    James is really sticking out to me. Seems he's just trying to hide behind other people's opinions and not contributing anything. Posting in a way that looks useful but isn't really is how it's coming off to me. He keeps asking everyone else about why they think someone is wolfy or agreeing with other's posts. Then dance puts a vote with no reasoning on Silvuh and James hops right on the wagon with a vote saying he thinks he's wolfy but doesn't say why and wants dance's opinion on why. This really seems like he's hiding to me.

    James May Switching to him for now.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #407
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I still like the bynary lynch and the other wagons don't seem to be gaining any momentum right now, might say a lot about the people throwing these votes out

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #408
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        someone do an updated vote count

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #409
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          james may could be a decent wagon but hes not flipping out and name calling people calling him a wolf which I remember him doing as a wolf. also his posting as a wolf is the most awkward thing in the world and it hasn't pinged me hard this game as it did in the past.

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #410
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            I still like the bynary lynch and the other wagons don't seem to be gaining any momentum right now, might say a lot about the people throwing these votes out
            Thank you I was just thinking that. At this point a lot of the bandwagons aren't making a lot of sense. The Bynary wagon picked up quick, but it seems we've diverted our attention else where.

            Although I don't 100% agree with the Bynary lynch, it does seem like he slipped up with his opinion lynching or not lynching today. I feel I'm willing to sacrifice him for a card flip. I'll pick up on my wolf reads tomorrow once we get some numbers.

            Bynary as my final vote, until further notice.

            Over and out~

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #411
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              that said he is parroting people, which is also an easy copout, so james make an original post maybe or youll eat rope

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #412
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                someone do an updated vote count
                2 HOURS & 43 MINUTES REMAINING
                7 VOTES TO LYNCH

                Silvuh - XXX

                Bynary Fission - XXX

                James May - XX

                dAnceguy117 - X

                emerald000 - X

                j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                YoshL -> James May
                Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                cedolad -> YoshL
                cedolad -> Velocity
                thesunfan -> cedolad
                YoshL -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> YoshL
                cedolad -> j-rodd123
                thesunfan -> cedolad
                YoshL -> thesunfan
                j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                cedolad -> soramimi
                MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                cedolad -> YoshL
                soramimi -> Silvuh
                dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
                YoshL -> cedolad
                YoshL -> thesunfan
                cedolad -> Velocity
                thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                cedolad -> Silvuh
                cedolad -> Velocity
                emerald000 -> Silvuh
                YoshL -> soramimi
                Velocity -> cedolad
                cedolad -> UNVOTE
                MeaCulpa -> James May
                James May -> cedolad
                Velocity -> UNVOTE
                MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                YoshL -> James May
                cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                cedolad -> thesunfan
                cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                James May -> UNVOTE
                cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                YoshL -> thesunfan
                emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                soramimi -> UNVOTE
                j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                James May -> Bynary Fission
                emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
                YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                Silvuh -> emerald000
                soramimi -> emerald000
                Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
                YoshL -> James May
                YoshL -> emerald000
                soramimi -> UNVOTE
                dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
                YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

                thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                thesunfan -> emerald000
                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
                Velocity -> James May
                dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
                James May -> Silvuh
                Psychoangel691 -> James May
                cedolad -> Bynary Fission




                thesunfan = 11
                Velocity = 3
                James May = 4
                Silvuh = 1
                dAnceguy117 = 3
                soramimi = 4
                Bynary Fission = 2
                j-rodd123 = 3
                MeaCulpa = 3
                emerald000 = 3
                YoshL = 13
                Psychoangel691 = 3
                cedolad = 15


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  also don't think cedo is this high volume of a poster as a wolf, I could literally sort my strongest human leans by post count right now aka yoshl + cedo, everything else has been pretty thin

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Thank you I was just thinking that. At this point a lot of the bandwagons aren't making a lot of sense. The Bynary wagon picked up quick, but it seems we've diverted our attention else where.

                    Although I don't 100% agree with the Bynary lynch, it does seem like he slipped up with his opinion lynching or not lynching today. I feel I'm willing to sacrifice him for a card flip. I'll pick up on my wolf reads tomorrow once we get some numbers.

                    Bynary as my final vote, until further notice.

                    Over and out~
                    yeah and it seemed to die out when he wasn't actively posting which rings bells for me.....

                    bynary push for someone really hard right now give us info

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Mr Charu sir I believe Bynary has 3 votes, as of my last post, sorry ;x

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Mr Charu sir I believe Bynary has 3 votes, as of my last post, sorry ;x
                        I saw, fixed.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I'd like to hear more from j-rodd.

                          So far you've basically done nothing but accuse me of being a wolf and posting junk. Your accusations were basically "i think ur a wolf cuz your posts are fake" and that I am pushing for a no-lynch, which isn't the case. The others have pointed this out, but you continuously push for lynching me without even addressing the other arguments or speaking your analysis on the other players. I don't like that you seem to be skirting under the radar while simultaneously trying to push for a lynch on me with a flimsy pretext. Given what I've read about suspicions regarding the other players I think your motives are shady. I think it would be rather convenient for you to continually have me put under heat while avoiding having the spotlight put on you - it avoids having anybody questioning you and suspect your identity. That seems like quite wolfish behavior to me, personally.
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            To put it another way, you pushing so hard for a lynch so early on is *exactly* what I did when I played the wolf in a game. Wait for suspicions to fall on somebody, then try to drill it in that the individual needs to get lynched.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                              I'd like to hear more from j-rodd.

                              So far you've basically done nothing but accuse me of being a wolf and posting junk. Your accusations were basically "i think ur a wolf cuz your posts are fake" and that I am pushing for a no-lynch, which isn't the case. The others have pointed this out, but you continuously push for lynching me without even addressing the other arguments or speaking your analysis on the other players. I don't like that you seem to be skirting under the radar while simultaneously trying to push for a lynch on me with a flimsy pretext. Given what I've read about suspicions regarding the other players I think your motives are shady. I think it would be rather convenient for you to continually have me put under heat while avoiding having the spotlight put on you - it avoids having anybody questioning you and suspect your identity. That seems like quite wolfish behavior to me, personally.
                              I just threw up at how bad this post is. ive given out reads to tons of people, maybe read the posts for once. I did address the people, I went back and quoted your posts and bolded the contradictory parts. I addressed the people soft defending you - I thought they were sketchy, as I stated. you got caught. I've been in the thread posting when I didn't have class. you disappeared when it was looking like you were gonna get lynched. now THAT is sketchy. my motives are to lynch a wolf. your posts have stood out as most wolfy, and frankly bad, so that's where I wanna kill

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Trying to catch up on everything, bleh. I have two more people here but I think chances are we're going to end up with either a bynary, silvuh or James lynch. I think it's really time to start cracking down now that we're close to the end of phase.

                                danceguy I haven't really taken notice to how people play in the past and I know some people have said his behaviour is like his wolf game. I guess I'd have to read old games to see. Right now to me he seems to be giving logical explanations to people about things. I would like him to give more information on his votes because I feel like that information could help others see things they're not. I never like when people just place votes with nothing to back it up at all honestly. I feel like a lot of what dance has been doing thus far is to get people's reactions and pull out information. I don't want to say I think he's straight up townie but I don't think he's a wolf as of right now.

                                thesunfan I don't know what to think about right now. He's got an aggressive play style and likes to jump around a lot in his thoughts and votes. Just like I've said with others I really don't like votes with no explanations I don't think this really helps any of us. He's done this both as a human and a wolf so I don't feel like I can really get a true read on him right now.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...