TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #541
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by soramimi
    Which means we potentially have a roleblocker who knows another wolf's identity.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not sure they'd want to come out with because I would assume that'll make them the next wolf target.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #542
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Hey I actually had a good read. See? Never can go off things like "Just James being James"

      Gonna be looking at who was pushing Bynary now. Might back off Silvuh with this reveal, but we'll see.
      I really, really, really fucking don't like this. It might just be the way Kayla has been playing, where she announces everything that she's going to and will be doing, but this post really reeks.

      ok, so, i really don't like the tunnel vision on james day 1. yeah, he's a wolf, yay. but...ok, kayla had her suspiscions of james, and she described them, over, and over. and over. I'm not sure why she was so adamant about pushing James, when (i think danceguy mentioned this) people who've played w/ james were being cautious about the whole deal. It's not like James shot up on the villa lean list or anything, most people thought there were better candidates for a lynch. I don't know why Kayla waited until the very end to get off James, which is also really weird I think.

      The extra gloating here speaks volumes here too, which is either not understanding our intentions of not voting james, or just trying to make it seem like she had the right idea all along. The kind of "talking down" thing that she's doing is really crappy, because it's really looking like an overly forced way to look like she's human. "Never can go off things like 'Just James being James'", but we weren't clearing him or anything, just going for a lynch that would give us some information.

      Also, if you're going to do something, then I seriously don't know why you'd state "i'm going to stop pushing for this person, but also going to re-examine these people too", unless you're making your utmost effort to look like you're contributing. Just post stuff when you're done. You can announce like "shit i need to re-read the thread", but the level of announcement adds to your "oh hey i was right you guys were wrong" as well.

      i'm so fucking bad at explaining myself, it's terrifying


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #543
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Sweet! Yeah, I was thinking either roleblocker prevented the wolf kill, or (one of) the doctor(s) prevented a wolf kill, while the SK or vigi killed James? Going out for the night, so I need to re-analyze tomorrow.

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #544
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Welp, ninja'd by soramimi. We've been like on the exact same wavelength this whole game, like from 299 and 305. Sad thing is, I've been a little suspicious of her because of some piggybacking and not making strong pushes with votes. But that's easy to explain away, right?

          Originally posted by MeaCulpa
          or (one of) the doctor(s) prevented a wolf kill.
          Oh, wow, derp, totally forgot about doctors. Ds are more common than Bs, so, yeah. So either we have a roleblocker who knows a wolf or a doctor who knows who the wolves wanted to kill, the latter being more likely.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #545
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Yoshl does that post have anything to do with your read? Or are you just just criticizing her play? Wasn't sure after reading

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #546
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by YoshL
              I really, really, really fucking don't like this. It might just be the way Kayla has been playing, where she announces everything that she's going to and will be doing, but this post really reeks.

              ok, so, i really don't like the tunnel vision on james day 1. yeah, he's a wolf, yay. but...ok, kayla had her suspiscions of james, and she described them, over, and over. and over. I'm not sure why she was so adamant about pushing James, when (i think danceguy mentioned this) people who've played w/ james were being cautious about the whole deal. It's not like James shot up on the villa lean list or anything, most people thought there were better candidates for a lynch. I don't know why Kayla waited until the very end to get off James, which is also really weird I think.

              The extra gloating here speaks volumes here too, which is either not understanding our intentions of not voting james, or just trying to make it seem like she had the right idea all along. The kind of "talking down" thing that she's doing is really crappy, because it's really looking like an overly forced way to look like she's human. "Never can go off things like 'Just James being James'", but we weren't clearing him or anything, just going for a lynch that would give us some information.

              Also, if you're going to do something, then I seriously don't know why you'd state "i'm going to stop pushing for this person, but also going to re-examine these people too", unless you're making your utmost effort to look like you're contributing. Just post stuff when you're done. You can announce like "shit i need to re-read the thread", but the level of announcement adds to your "oh hey i was right you guys were wrong" as well.

              i'm so fucking bad at explaining myself, it's terrifying

              I didn't talk about anyone until the end of day 2 because I was busy which I mentioned several times. Why do I mention I need to read stuff and things like that? Because the second someone is considered "lurking" when not posting all of a sudden they're wolfy. James came off the most wolfy to me day one so I jumped on it in hopes others would follow. Once I knew it wasn't going to happen there wasn't much else to do but to go through with the bynary lynch that I said I really didn't like, but just like the others I'd rather have a lynch than none at all. On another note I also talked about my opinions on several other people. It's not as if I just picked James out of thin air.
              Sorry that being newer it felt good to have an accurate read. Wasn't really meant to be "gloating". I also thought that it should be pointed out that sitting there trying to defend someone based on how they "normally" play is obviously not always the best way to go about things.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #547
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                shit forgot doctor, thanks mea lmfao

                0-4 Ts
                1+ Bs OR 1+ Ds
                2, 4, or 5 Ms
                0, 1, 2, or 5 Vs (may be serial killer)
                0+ Cs

                so we have these mafia scenarios
                TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
                TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer
                TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
                T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer
                0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

                with G+G, G+G+SK, G+GF, G+GF+SK, or G+GF respectively.

                that vigi though, A++ work.

                I see no harm in roleblocker confirming their role and the roleblocked kill:

                we nail another wolf in record time, leaving a lot of time to do work, with only 1 mafia left

                obviously, that specific mafia won't be sending in a kill, because they'll just be roleblocked, so unless the roleblocker moves to a different person, oops

                if someone counter-claims, then we still take down a mafia; they can't roleblock the vigi/sk kill during the night, so we lynch the target: if they flip human, we know the other claim is a mafia. if they flip mafia, cool!

                ON THE OTHER HAND
                If the doctor was the one who prevented the death
                I'm not sure if there are more pros to cons here, although we would have 2 confirmed town, and that would be pretty sweet to have 2/11 confirmed town

                please don't listen to me, i kinda want to hear what everyone else has to say
                i'm more like, thinking aloud at this point


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  yoshl You know with that post I'm going to place a vote on you. After all this "information" that was supposed to come out of bynary's lynch you're going to start throwing things at me because I made a post about being right on a read. Why aren't you focusing more on all this information that should have come of this instead of picking on me for something so little? You also were pretty heavily pushing his lynch.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Yoshl does that post have anything to do with your read? Or are you just just criticizing her play? Wasn't sure after reading
                    yes it has stuff to do with her read (sorry i was writing up that dumb post lol)

                    Originally posted by kayla
                    Why do I mention I need to read stuff and things like that? Because the second someone is considered "lurking" when not posting all of a sudden they're wolfy.
                    no, when someone lurks in thread, hasn't been contributing, and doesn't go on to make a good/long/whatever post, that's bad lurking.

                    what i'm wondering is, why the heck are you so worried about appearing normal


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      what i'm wondering is, why the heck are you so worried about appearing normal
                      Really? Comon now, this is just like a silly question. No one wants to appear wolfy regardless of role.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        yoshl You know with that post I'm going to place a vote on you. After all this "information" that was supposed to come out of bynary's lynch you're going to start throwing things at me because I made a post about being right on a read. Why aren't you focusing more on all this information that should have come of this instead of picking on me for something so little? You also were pretty heavily pushing his lynch.
                        bynary's lynch gave information, we're closer to determining the actual structure of the roles, which is important as fuck i think (i've only played like 1 C9++ and i was IC so lol).

                        i'd really like to ask why you're going on the super awkward defensive+attacking the person attacking you, with no real reason as to why you think that's wolfy. Why exactly do you think focusing on you instead of "information" which i just posted about too (lol) is being wolfy?

                        also, (sorry bynary) Bynary could have claimed, which would have pushed the lynch in another direction lol


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          Really? Comon now, this is just like a silly question. No one wants to appear wolfy regardless of role.
                          no, i'm asking, why you're making like the biggest deal out of it


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Any living doctor shouldn't claim now. That's dumb.

                            Yoshl if you don't want people to listen to you yet then don't post yet. Shit dude lol.

                            Start of this day has been too noisy imo. Relax, revise, reappear.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              bynary's lynch gave information, we're closer to determining the actual structure of the roles, which is important as fuck i think (i've only played like 1 C9++ and i was IC so lol).

                              i'd really like to ask why you're going on the super awkward defensive+attacking the person attacking you, with no real reason as to why you think that's wolfy. Why exactly do you think focusing on you instead of "information" which i just posted about too (lol) is being wolfy?

                              also, (sorry bynary) Bynary could have claimed, which would have pushed the lynch in another direction lol
                              But my post at the beginning of this day is a real reason to consider me wolfy. I said in my post that I didn't like that you were the one to really push bynary. We were more on a silvuh track at that point but you really wanted to kill him. I've never played C9++ so all I can do is go off what I see come out of people here and what happens with the kills. I do find it odd that you're jumping on me this early in the day over a single post when there's a lot of things that could be looked at from last day. Like who defended James, who was pushing bynary, etc.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                well i meant like, don't follow through with revealing your role, but thoughts.

                                probably wasn't clear, but i wasn't really for doctor reveal. just, knowing confirmed towns is like, that one thing to klingon when you're not certain about anything, idk

                                ANYWAYS

                                hey velocity, what's up


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...