TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #556
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    no, i'm asking, why you're making like the biggest deal out of it
    I didn't make a big deal out of it, you're the one making a big deal out of me making a posts that are similar to what others do as well.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #557
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      If you don't want to look like a lurker, then you'd act on it.

      the big lurker right now is velocity. if you didn't post for a while, i wouldn't have thought you were lurking, maybe just watching the thread. day just started.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #558
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        I think the roleblocker should come out, IF that is how the wolfkill was blocked, but that would require the full vigi to come out first, in my opinion. If it was a doctor saving someone, don't bother, if you're one-shot and saved someone this time, maybe claim further down the line?

        I'm still really shocked at the lynch, but I'm kind of having the opposite reaction that people are having. I think Kayla is a hell of a lot more human, and Silvuh is marginally wolfier after this flip. I'll explain more once I look back at old stuff.

        Side note: Won't be here for most of tomorrow, or at least I shouldn't be. Bowling tourney and then I gotta cram for a lit test, I'll try to post once or twice, but we'll see how much I get in.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #559
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by YoshL
          If you don't want to look like a lurker, then you'd act on it.

          the big lurker right now is velocity. if you didn't post for a while, i wouldn't have thought you were lurking, maybe just watching the thread. day just started.
          Seemed you were including posts from the previous day as well, not just today.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #560
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            i guess the big takeaway that i might or might not have said (i might have forgotten to include), was how there was no chance on that wagon, yet you still were arguing with james throughout the whole end of day 2, trying to draw attention to it, when the two main people that were being addressed for the most part were silv and bynary. I just really don't understand why you'd go immediately for a read that most people weren't really feeling at the moment (yeah we were all wrong though lol), and push for that and that only, unless you had some outside information; the only way for that too happen being that you knew James was a wolf already


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #561
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by YoshL
              i guess the big takeaway that i might or might not have said (i might have forgotten to include), was how there was no chance on that wagon, yet you still were arguing with james throughout the whole end of day 2, trying to draw attention to it, when the two main people that were being addressed for the most part were silv and bynary. I just really don't understand why you'd go immediately for a read that most people weren't really feeling at the moment (yeah we were all wrong though lol), and push for that and that only, unless you had some outside information; the only way for that too happen being that you knew James was a wolf already
              So I can't bring something to light that I find just because others are on the wagon of others? That makes no sense. I did not agree with the bynary lynch which I mentioned in my posts and Silvuh I was okay with but didn't love because of the limited information. I hate having to just go with "oh well they didn't post much" even though sometimes it has to come down to that. After reading what James had to say and the way he started defending himself it became very clear to me he was being wolfy. I even had said prior to voting him that I would have been pushing him harder but knew people weren't on board. Then others encouraged that if I felt strongly about it to go with it so I did.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #562
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                the problem I have with that theory Yoshl, is that James is veeery often a Day One lynch. Lets be honest here, he's pretty easy to make a case against. Its part of why I didn't want him dead...(hehe...) She was on his case pretty much the whole day. I reaaaaally don't think that Kayla would do something like this judging off of her thought processes in the previous game (BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GOOD PREVIOUS GAMES HAVE DONE ME, DONT'CHA GUYS!?). But she could certainly prove me wrong.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  Since others seem to think this is typical of James being human and don't want to go for him tonight I'll go with Silvuh. Time is running short and he really hasn't said much.
                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  This makes no sense. You piggybacked off a vote that had nothing behind it. If you want to be certain first wouldn't you ask for the reasoning before putting a vote on someone? I still also fail to see what's preventing you from making your own thoughts on people. You also very well could have asked for people's thoughts on silvuh prior to danceguy's vote.

                  You are being really suspicious in my eyes, if more people were on board I'd be pushing you.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Just because there's an hour left doesn't mean you can't push someone, Kayla. I'm not personally behind that lynch, but there's still time to change things. C'mon guys, I know scrambling right before a lynch isn't good, but lets get some more posts going, ok?
                  A few of the posts from near the end of day.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    there's a lot of things that could be looked at from last day. Like who defended James, who was pushing bynary, etc.
                    The biggest defenders of James were thesunfan (311) and Jrodd (281, 409).
                    Biggest attackers of James were YoshL (149, 288) and psyochangel (406).

                    Defenders of Bynary included soramimi (305, 379), dAnce (in meta only) (296), Mae Culpa (318), emerald (351), Velo (393), and me (299, 495).
                    The big attacker on Bynary was jrodd, starting around post 264. Jrodd, Yoshl, and James go against Bynary about the lynching thing around 265-280. There was a second argument, but I forget where it was. Interestingly, Mea then backs out of defending Bynary (340). sunfan does the weird defened-but-lynch thing (293, 348), and I did, too in (495). Psychoangel (400) expresses some suspicion on Bynary.

                    I didn't get to making notes after post 413, because my head was pretty full. So that's what I have in my notes.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by Silvuh
                      The biggest defenders of James were thesunfan (311) and Jrodd (281, 409).
                      Biggest attackers of James were YoshL (149, 288) and psyochangel (406).

                      Defenders of Bynary included soramimi (305, 379), dAnce (in meta only) (296), Mae Culpa (318), emerald (351), Velo (393), and me (299, 495).
                      The big attacker on Bynary was jrodd, starting around post 264. Jrodd, Yoshl, and James go against Bynary about the lynching thing around 265-280. There was a second argument, but I forget where it was. Interestingly, Mea then backs out of defending Bynary (340). sunfan does the weird defened-but-lynch thing (293, 348), and I did, too in (495). Psychoangel (400) expresses some suspicion on Bynary.

                      I didn't get to making notes after post 413, because my head was pretty full. So that's what I have in my notes.
                      Thank you for pulling these up.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        I completely forgot that I did say a bunch of stuff at James lmfao


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Silvuh, if you had made a post like that Day One, I don't think you would've had more than two votes on you. You at least wouldn't have had mine.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Pretty sure there are only two, maybe three people I'm on board to kill this phase.

                            I'll lead out with a vote on imo the wolfiest thing I see there at the end of the last phase due to not being willing to even discuss the lead wagons despite checking in:

                            emerald

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by YoshL

                              i have no idea why bynary didn't claim though that was weird as shit
                              To clear this up, since I really hope this doesn't happen again and I probably should've said something in the first place; if you have a special role and you are about to be lynched LET US KNOW! It can save (and possibly confirm you as a human) you, while also giving us a good bit of info regarding the setup.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I think emerald and Silvuh (to a significantly lesser extent now though) are pretty wolfy in my eyes, even after everything that's happened. Could you explain your reasoning further though, dAnce?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...