TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #391
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    not your reservation in number of posts, but you seem afraid to share too much, and I feel like you've tunneled me a bit, which I guess is fine a bit Day One, but w/e. Yeah, you talked a lot in last game, but you weren't suspected until the India lynch, and by then it was too late. You also refused to try and roleblock someone Night One, and instead roleblocked Germany (which, by the way, is a HUGE mistake, as that blocked Gradiant's Master Wolf status, and if he were seered, he would've come up as red and not green. Should've chosen UF or myself for the blocking, [which you still should've, you know, actually tried to block someone productive] just as a heads up.) But I've already posted too much on you today, I think.
    I was suspected before the India lynch, I was suspected at the beginning of day 2. I refused to go along with the people you wanted me to roleblock. You really shouldn't talk being that you wouldn't go after him yourself for fear of him being paranoid. Since your biggest push was on me roleblocking Spain rather than you killing like you had said you would in the first place.
    Really what I did as a wolf behind the scenes last game has nothing to do with this game at all. I had my reasons for doing things the way I did and I don't have to explain myself to you about last game. This is a new game and you should be focusing on that. If anything you should only be focusing on the stuff I posted in the thread in front of everyone.
    I don't see how I've at all been afraid to share too much. If I'm not here how am I going to share anything? I saw your post because it was one of the more recent ones when I got home from running around. Now I have to go back and look at everything else that's been said by everyone. Not that I really think I'll have a strong feeling one way or another. Day one is the worst for me in terms of getting reads on people.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #392
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      soramimi is absolutely right I'm about to put you 2 on my ignore list if you don't break it up

      Comment

      • Velocity
        Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Jul 2007
        • 1821

        #393
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Just on how Psychoangel is playing this so far, leads me to believe shes green. Same with emerald.

        I am cautious of those voting for Bynary this early though. I'll vote for James May for the time being, something about his post is bothering me.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #394
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by Velocity
          Just on how Psychoangel is playing this so far, leads me to believe shes green. Same with emerald.

          I am cautious of those voting for Bynary this early though. I'll vote for James May for the time being, something about his post is bothering me.
          And what exactly does it bother you about my post? I'll be glad to clear it up if you want to.
          bananas


          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #395
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by Velocity
            this early
            appreciate the input but you (collective you, I mean everyone) should understand that there are ~3 hours left in this phase.

            why do we do this to ourselves I am tired of babysitting twg threads

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #396
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Also, posting through a PS3 is a pain lmao...
              bananas


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #397
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                tired of waiting and watching.

                Silvuh looks wolfy.

                if you (directed to everyone) don't agree, explain why.

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Silvuh - I feel like Silvuh's playing like he did in his first wolf game. Silvuh's reluctant to say anything, a stark contrast to CII (First Human Game). I feel like at the very least, they have more that they could be saying.
                  I can see how you'd get this impression. In my first game, I was more detached and observational. When I was a wolf, I was more antagonistic and actually went after people. And that's more like how I've been playing this game, just I don't have any extra information like I did the last time. My mindset changed after this post in CIV:
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  there is actually never anything to go off of until it gets created

                  you create the things we have to go off to win.
                  So, glad emerald000 started saying more things.
                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I don't think a wolf would actually go out of their way to propose something as stupid as that. That doesn't necessarily means he is human, but I find it weird to lynch him because of that.
                  I agree with this. I would only lynch Bynary now if I think his flip would give the most information.

                  dAnce has been making some wonky logical things (yes, town and anti-town are usually a dichotomy, but someone's read is a gradient), but it's at least been getting people to talk and not worth a vote.

                  I'm off to go watch The Lego Movie now, so I'll be back in around two hours.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    tired of waiting and watching.

                    Silvuh looks wolfy.

                    if you (directed to everyone) don't agree, explain why.
                    In what way? Just curious. While I think that he looks wolfy, I'm entirely unsure about him until we get more concise evidence that pins him as one.

                    But, to get him to talk, Silvuh until further notice.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      After starting to read back here's some thoughts I have.

                      I'm weary of Silvuh not only for his lack of posting but his tunnel vision on emerald. He states that emerald needs to step up his game but then is hardly posting himself. In the next post he again says something toward emerald and how he must have some sort of opinion on something. We're coming down to the end of day 2 and he hasn't come back in to say anything else. The emerald vote is feeling a bit off to me.

                      Velocity I'd like to see a little more from but I'm not really feeling the need to go after him just yet. He is still fairly new at the game. I don't really like the vague I'm going to vote James because there's just something bothering me about his posting type deal, but others do this at times as well.

                      Mea right now I have a null read on. Not too much has been said but like Velo I don't feel like this is a utr thing so much as a newer to the game type thing. I will expect to see more out of both of them by next day though. I'm not going to allow the new thing to hide a wolf.

                      Bynary is giving off a little bit of a weird vibe to me. Most of his posts have been about not lynching too fast. Which I don't want to insta anyone right away either but when almost all of your posts are focused on this it seems a bit weird. I don't think a wolf would want to stop an insta lynch but then again that could be a good thing to hide behind. Then I don't like how he was quick to agree on danceguy. Doesn't seem like he's coming up with a lot of his own opinions on people. I don't want to call this a strong red yet, but something seems off.


                      I started from least posts and started moving up. I still have a ton more to look at but figured I'd at the very least get this out there. Some of this might have been brought up by others that I haven't read posts from yet so I apologize if that happened at all.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Of course Silvuh posted while I was making my post lol. Oh well, still very limited stuff coming out of him either way.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          hey guys

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            here till eod (Y)

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Gonna be playing Ace Combat: Infinity for a bit and return a bit before eod~
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                lol forgot silvuh was playing

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...