TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives

    also those really strong mindmelds we've been having
    In light of the fact that "It's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave", the inherent problem with that is that "it's very easy". Both CK and I, at least, believe you're underestimating Charu as a player in that you think he will by default go for the "very easy" route. You're basing this off of your own meta reads but we are also basing off of meta reads.

    Wolves doing intentionally dumb things makes dumb things slightly less dumb

    As dumb as that sounds, ha

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Alright, cool, so on to this set of text then.

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Call it OMGUS, but Charu's basically called me a wolf, essentially laughed in my face with intense hubris that he's correct, and his argument is that I voted Zenith off of initial gut reads followed up by the fuck-all cop situation. That's scummy to me, tied with the tone he's taken this entire game essentially doing what I did antagonizing players last turbo.
    Before, that was me prodding you and not entirely being serious. Also, call it getting some revenge from embarrassing me in that last game you whelp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm assuming everyone is waiting for what Xiz has to say

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh goodie, there's some words... but before I fight you.



    ...What foolish commentary about a foolish post from a foolish person who foolishly thinks what he's foolishly doing is correct.

    Why even bother quoting and responding to this post. He's dead anyways, why should this even trigger you?
    In terms of the game, I can't think of anything he could say that could sway me from voting him this phase, I'm more bothered by him as a person still explicitly posting something like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Zenith (1)- Charu
    Charu (1)- Funnygurl

    let me know if this is hilariously off point

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Hey guys, I think we all should have Phoenix Wright music going at the moment. It's totally making me in the mood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Oh goodie, there's some words... but before I fight you.

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I'm genuinely triggered by this post
    ...What foolish commentary about a foolish post from a foolish person who foolishly thinks what he's foolishly doing is correct.

    Why even bother quoting and responding to this post. He's dead anyways, why should this even trigger you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives

    also those really strong mindmelds we've been having
    Oh the ninja.

    K, aa and I are not mindmelding like I thought.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    this makes me think you're a wolf

    you make an observation that's very neutral and don't actually say anything about what has happened

    like do you think zenith is a wolf? where are you at now that arnt flipped town?

    also I think fg is more town than not, I'm reminded of her EOD behavior that one game where storn got meme lynched and she was wavering
    I made that post in a small downtime I had between getting home from work and setting up for tomorrow's July 4th party, so the lack of follow-up I apologize for not specifically bringing up reasoning for.

    That said, yes, I am still fully confident that Zenith is a wolf. Consider me disappointed that Arnt was town. I agree with FG being more towny. I am genuinely null on Xiz because of dumb vibe bullshit and I really don't know what to do with him yet. I will try to formulate a read on him by EOD tonight.

    Call it OMGUS, but Charu's basically called me a wolf, essentially laughed in my face with intense hubris that he's correct, and his argument is that I voted Zenith off of initial gut reads followed up by the fuck-all cop situation. That's scummy to me, tied with the tone he's taken this entire game essentially doing what I did antagonizing players last turbo.

    Originally posted by Charu
    Actually, now that I'm thinking about it.

    Hey, YMIA, when you read this. How did murdering the cop again feel like?
    I lost the quote but CK asked who I would call scummy if not Zenith, and I would say Charu.

    Originally posted by Charu
    If we're making a case on YMIA here, I'll gladly start.

    YMIA threw a vote for ZENITH before I mentioned my thing. However, later on, he said he wanted to see my plan go through.

    But oops, guess what?

    His vote was still on ZENITH.
    I did not say that I wanted to see your plan go through. I asked if we were doing it, and that if we were I'd be okay with it, because as I also mentioned, I wanted to go to sleep earlier (And I did). I left my vote on Zenith because I wanted Zenith specifically dead, and I still do. My only vote was on Zenith, and it never changed.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I seriously will enjoy you seeing my flip more than I should.
    I'm genuinely triggered by this post

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    The possibilities are endless!

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I don't have time to dig through charu's posts again, I'll see what you have to say but I'm confident

    going to go through zenith real quick now

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Wonder what big ol' Xiz is gonna post about me.

    Let me guess, is it my bluntness this game?

    Or perhaps it's my, spiel about keeping Zenith alive the first day phase?

    Or maybe it's how I'm blatantly not driving the game at the moment?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Nvm I realized aa hasn't said shit about him. Ignore my past post I wanna hear it now BEFORE I post.
    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives

    also those really strong mindmelds we've been having
    ahem

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Okay, nevermind, you JUsT NINJA'D it

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Er... shouldn't that be the other way around?

    Leave a comment:

Working...