TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Can you state a reason why you did so or was it just because a consensus starting saying no and you were heavily influenced by others to swap?
    i was influenced by others to swap to you. I was fine withevoting you off but didn't want it to be you vs arnt because I didn't like that train

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I still believe there's a possibility Xiz would flip wolf because he refused to state a peek after "hard-claiming cop" and being asked to do so and I would be led to believe a VT following a hypo would do the opposite of what he did. Wasn't his defense just as flimsy as the suspicion thrown at him at that time?

    Originally posted by Xiz
    like the main argument against me from what I know is "xiz isnt here"

    then there was a lot of people who were like "yeah xiz isnt here hes scummy"

    then nobody voted me, but nobody has given anything substantial

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    He's suspicious?

    That is not what I asked.

    Do you, or do you not, think he's a wolf?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    yeah i think he's suspicious but im paranoid and i don't like it when people are just chill with seeing someone die you know

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Can you state a reason why you did so or was it just because a consensus starting saying no and you were heavily influenced by others to swap?

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    im not gonna argue about this
    read eod again. i wasn't happy about the wagons but changed my vote so my vote could matter
    that should be obvious if you looked at the thread
    Oh I didn't try to argue; you seem provoked about me pointing a contradiction or if it isn't that, a huge turning point in your train of thought of why you backed off of voting me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Well do YOU think he's a wolf?

    Town consensus is stating that he is a wolf. Leaving him alive after this phase again just brings trouble. Might as well stomach another myslynch (in my mind) to get rid of that data point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    if we strike town here then it's lylo. is the zenith lynch set in stone
    i think if we don't hit a wolf then we're basically done so id rather not just lynch someone because it's mechanically correct

    charu now that I think about it it's weird that youre not convinced he's a wolf but want to kill him anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Actually, now that I'm thinking about it.

    Hey, YMIA, when you read this. How did murdering the cop again feel like?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Xiz is a scary person, by the way. I might even vote for him tomorrow too. We'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ughhhh why am I being linked to zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Well, Zenith is going to die today, there is no changing this. I just hope for our sake that it's actually a wolf and not a town (which I'm fearing).

    As for others? AA has been agreeing with me a whole shit ton. I feel like this is the first time ever that he's been doing that too. FEEL is the keyword.

    It's only slightly concerning at the moment. I'll see where that train goes as the phase continues. At the moment, I don't feel like he's a candidate at all.

    FG though... I will probably vote for her next day phase and start drilling her on crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    lol what
    im not gonna argue about this
    read eod again. i wasn't happy about the wagons but changed my vote so my vote could matter
    that should be obvious if you looked at the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    . . .

    How in any way, shape, or form was that a cfd?
    oh is that not what it's called
    y'all just switched to someone else last minute that thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Oh, you posted exactly that when I posted this, lmao

    Leave a comment:

Working...