TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I was quoting from memory and didn't remember you hinging your attack on charu based on his confidence that zenith was town, but my point still stands. mechanically zenith needed to die because he fakeclaimed causing red blaster to out, it ended up being a charu situation like last turbo.

    Jesus christ it's like im having another argument with charu here.

    We are arguing about two different things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    you realize that if something mechanically needs to be happen it kind of makes his read not very relevant?
    This is where I believe you are wrong.
    I find it absolutely relevant.
    I believe that if charu was that confident on zenith being a wolf, he would reconsider more.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    hm, heads up i have class from 8-11 pm est (7-10 server time) and will be p mia from 6 server time on
    if you're town please be around for EOD or we're done

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    you are literally leaving out the main point of my argument, and twisting it to your advantage. Stop.
    I was quoting from memory and didn't remember you hinging your attack on charu based on his confidence that zenith was town, but my point still stands. mechanically zenith needed to die because he fakeclaimed causing red blaster to out, it ended up being a charu situation like last turbo.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    It's why im jumping on you right now
    yeah you're totally jumping on me right now

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    No no no nothing like that.

    I dont mean under the radar as is not existing a la FG, but more so that up until, like, today i feel like youve participated in discussion, and while people did look at you, i feel like they didnt really delve beyond first glances each time, if that makes sense.
    I'm interpreting this as like, I was not a strong wagon so I haven't been grilled enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hm, heads up i have class from 8-11 pm est (7-10 server time) and will be p mia from 6 server time on

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Holy shit do you just skim my posts? Like if you are then I'll look the other way but holy shit it's like you haven't been reading my posts at all.

    I'm going to say this for the 5th time now. Ethan, are you listening?

    It's because of how confident charu thought zenith was town


    Like please be honest with me ethan if you have been skimming my posts because you can't be this stupid
    you realize that if something mechanically needs to be happen it kind of makes his read not very relevant?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Also actually abuout ymia, how have I been under the radar?

    If you say it's because of me being afk from work i swear
    No no no nothing like that.

    I dont mean under the radar as is not existing a la FG, but more so that up until, like, today i feel like youve participated in discussion, and while people did look at you, i feel like they didnt really delve beyond first glances each time, if that makes sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok let me address you xiz before I finish ymia

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I've been reconsidering ymia today. I'm still thinking about it. I like him more then you right now still but that can change.
    before I get to your post about me not listening, you're not listening. do you or do you not see the lies I've been pointing out?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    xiz I know how much you jump on lies,
    It's why im jumping on you right now

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Also actually abuout ymia, how have I been under the radar?

    If you say it's because of me being afk from work i swear

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    you are literally leaving out the main point of my argument, and twisting it to your advantage. Stop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    yet you were giving him shit for it even though you had said this earlier
    Holy shit do you just skim my posts? Like if you are then I'll look the other way but holy shit it's like you haven't been reading my posts at all.

    I'm going to say this for the 5th time now. Ethan, are you listening?

    It's because of how confident charu thought zenith was town


    Like please be honest with me ethan if you have been skimming my posts because you can't be this stupid

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    xiz I know how much you jump on lies, if you don't see all the lies ymia is throwing out right now then idk
    I've been reconsidering ymia today. I'm still thinking about it. I like him more then you right now still but that can change.

    Leave a comment:

Working...