TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Or at least the wolf that fake checked has a better chance of counterclaiming successfully I should say

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Why do I feel like this is a blatant jab at me because I haven't said anything about you yet?
    i don't know why you feel that way, it's not :P it's a point i'm making to fg.

    but since we're on this topic. what DO you think about me, along with people you haven't mentioned yet

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok, how does allowing a wolf to fake check someone help them (the wolves)?
    What if the situation arose where there was a counterclaim to cop?

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    also also

    liking ymia for being productive but not liking me when i have also been productive is a bit hypocritical. js.
    Why do I feel like this is a blatant jab at me because I haven't said anything about you yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I care, it's in lack-of-a-better-term lazy for town to let the possibility of a wolf receive no flak for their actions.

    In my previous mindset/playstyle, this is almost exactly how I'd be able to live through most phases is because I would receive minimal flak for dumb suggestions/actions until it became very clear and indicative of what I was.

    The only argument against the point that I see is that now we are in a good position having three hypos on someone (you) and wolves have to do something about it.
    ok, how does allowing a wolf to fake check someone help them (the wolves)?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    you're correct, but notice i didn't say i thought you were a wolf. just that i'm hesitant to call you town. you're giving me towny vibes, but you also gave me towny vibes when i read through that game. i'm just being cautious :P

    either way, you're not currently in my lynch pool for today
    hype af

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    1. yes, but who cares?
    I care, it's in lack-of-a-better-term lazy for town to let the possibility of a wolf receive no flak for their actions.

    In my previous mindset/playstyle, this is almost exactly how I'd be able to live through most phases is because I would receive minimal flak for dumb suggestions/actions until it became very clear and indicative of what I was.

    The only argument against the point that I see is that now we are in a good position having three hypos on someone (you) and wolves have to do something about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    While I appreciate the sentiment that my wolf play is good, I do actively try to improve my town game. My wolf game would become inherently bad if there were so stark a difference between the two in how hard I worked.

    you're correct, but notice i didn't say i thought you were a wolf. just that i'm hesitant to call you town. you're giving me towny vibes, but you also gave me towny vibes when i read through that game. i'm just being cautious :P

    either way, you're not currently in my lynch pool for today

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    why not?
    i don't see where she's hunting wolves. she was just defending zenith because she didn't agree with ymia's read
    like there's nothing wrong with that but ck could do that as a wolf too

    also liking ymia because you think what he did was productive yet hoping that he's not serious seems contradictory
    i hope he's not serious obv because then he's at least 1/2 wrong. but you don't have to be right to do something good for the game. like you can hunt in the wrong places but still be hunting with a townie mindset.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    then what do you think of me

    also other people
    also also

    liking ymia for being productive but not liking me when i have also been productive is a bit hypocritical. js.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok nap time, I think this phase is off to a good start

    kind of expected red blaster to have posted more

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i like ymia's reactions to my questions, but after the last turbo where he was super good as a wolf, i'm hesitant to call him town yet
    While I appreciate the sentiment that my wolf play is good, I do actively try to improve my town game. My wolf game would become inherently bad if there were so stark a difference between the two in how hard I worked.

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't spoil it
    I almost did but thought better of it halfway through writing it out lolll

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It's just I'm confused about the scenario as a whole due to not having enough experience to know what happens, though having multiple hypochecks on a single player provides two things, one of which I'm confused about:

    1) Doesn't this openly invite wolves to throw this hypo check on something that'll receive no flak? This is what I'm confused about.

    and

    2) This forces wolves to choose between three people (unless a wolf is the one that threw a hypo on said player) in attempts to get the cop, which I find this situation good in town's eyes.

    I'm also confused on why everyone has to hypo. I understand the more hypos the better the chance that cop has to survive, and it's possible that the cop didn't even hypo, though I'm just not concrete in the scenario from lack of experience.
    like i said i will not explain it in this thread, for fear of giving the wolves ideas. i suggest you go read the last turbo. it's pretty helpful, i did that last night since it'd be so long since i last played

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It's just I'm confused about the scenario as a whole due to not having enough experience to know what happens, though having multiple hypochecks on a single player provides two things, one of which I'm confused about:

    1) Doesn't this openly invite wolves to throw this hypo check on something that'll receive no flak? This is what I'm confused about.

    and

    2) This forces wolves to choose between three people (unless a wolf is the one that threw a hypo on said player) in attempts to get the cop, which I find this situation good in town's eyes.

    I'm also confused on why everyone has to hypo. I understand the more hypos the better the chance that cop has to survive, and it's possible that the cop didn't even hypo, though I'm just not concrete in the scenario from lack of experience.
    1. yes, but who cares?
    2. not everyone has to hypo but it's good if at least a few people do

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    is arntonach a quiet player
    not as either alignment from the two games I've seen

    Leave a comment:

Working...