TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i have asked this repeatedly and no one will fucking answer. WHY. i said this in my giant post and it seems to have been ignored. you are all underestimating charu's ability right now. yes he likes to bus. he also knows how to win.
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives

    also those really strong mindmelds we've been having

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also watch your fucking tone pls

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I know that it is called a hypo but it may be named something else on other mafia sites.

    Hypo is the situation where people say random peeks along the cop in attempts to throw the wolves off so their chances of n1'ing a cop is slimmer.

    Shit.
    .... and yet you needed someone to explain why people were doing this to you at the beginning of the game......

    does anyone else not see an issue here

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i'm going to try being diplomatic here. could you please just tell me what it is. you use the weirdest abbreviations
    I know that it is called a hypo but it may be named something else on other mafia sites.

    Hypo is the situation where people say random peeks along the cop in attempts to throw the wolves off so their chances of n1'ing a cop is slimmer.

    Shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Literally read the post before this and then this one and you have your answer of what a hypo is
    i'm going to try being diplomatic here. could you please just tell me what it is. you use the weirdest abbreviations

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    this and it gives us lots of information after the night phase
    Literally read the post before this and then this one and you have your answer of what a hypo is

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    No need for me to ask you what you think of Zenith, you made it abundantly clear you think he's a wolf.

    However

    Do you think I'M a wolf

    Another, simple, yes or no answer will do.
    ugh. at the moment, no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    No need for me to ask you what you think of Zenith, you made it abundantly clear you think he's a wolf.

    However

    Do you think I'M a wolf

    Another, simple, yes or no answer will do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Am I big scary bird, Cold Kitten?
    yes. the scariest of birds.

    i read a particular twg game where you fooled literally everyone once. i don't remember what game that was. but ever since i read that, i've honestly been intimidated by you, so yes. you actually are. i really think everyone is underestimating what you will do to win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Am I big scary bird, Cold Kitten?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    the worst case is that the cop gets n1d (excluding the situation where we somehow lynch the cop), I don't understand how the result makes me look worse?
    it just makes you sound very nonchalant about the whole thing.

    I am not more ok with ymia because of his dumbtell and the same with FG, I ignore dumbtells as a rule because I think they can be faked. I just posted it and I'll be going more in-depth but I think FG is more town and ymia is trending wolfy
    you mentioned the dumbtell so i assumed you were taking it into consideration

    If the person I think could be a wolf is not going to get any traction, it's more useful placing my vote elsewhere so we don't end up with a dumb kitb
    i disagree

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I think the 3 wolves are in zenith/ymia/xiz

    there's almost no way charu is a wolf
    i have asked this repeatedly and no one will fucking answer. WHY. i said this in my giant post and it seems to have been ignored. you are all underestimating charu's ability right now. yes he likes to bus. he also knows how to win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    how could I possibly be anything else? Assuming zenith actually is a wolf which he probably is
    ... well you could be wolf partners with someone who isn't zenith. it's technically possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I still believe there's a possibility Xiz would flip wolf because he refused to state a peek after "hard-claiming cop" and being asked to do so and I would be led to believe a VT following a hypo would do the opposite of what he did. Wasn't his defense just as flimsy as the suspicion thrown at him at that time?
    ok i've been wanting to ask this but haven't for fear of sounding like an idiot. what the fuck is hypo

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    if we strike town here then it's lylo. is the zenith lynch set in stone
    i think if we don't hit a wolf then we're basically done so id rather not just lynch someone because it's mechanically correct

    charu now that I think about it it's weird that youre not convinced he's a wolf but want to kill him anyway
    i think he is a wolf. like passionately believe it. i am not an experienced twg player and could very well be wrong. this is why i do not like leading town. there's a good chance i will lead us down the wrong path. but i am voting for zenith today, unless someone really fucks up

    Leave a comment:

Working...