TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    eyyy thanks chrome for restoring shit well (y)

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Omg my computer just crashed in the middle of that............... Ugh

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    page 22.......

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i wanted to go into today with an open mind but the more i reread the thread, the more i'm convinced zenith is a wolf



    evidence will follow... kinda shortly???
    you mentioned you were writing it so no rush

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i wanted to go into today with an open mind but the more i reread the thread, the more i'm convinced zenith is a wolf



    evidence will follow... kinda shortly???

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I definitely didn't see Arnt flipping town, but now I'm #1 target right now and while I agree with it I'm still going to post and do my own things until I'm rightfully lynched.
    I really don't like this

    also reminder that insta is now at 4 votes

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    hello friends i have returned from the hell that is work
    That was pretty much the exact quote I was going to use upon returning, very specifically "hello friends I have returned"



    What I've gathered is that today people are still after Zenith, are gonna pressure funny/xiz, and then CK is doing something, along with being Lock Clear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i am currently creating the ultimate of posts rn. be warned. (i'm going through all the pages and commenting on the posts that catch my eye. ~600 something posts. this is gonna be fun)

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    wow i seem to have not missed much. but eyyyy lock clear.

    well ftr, i think either AA is human or is possibly (???) wolf partners with zenith. zenith was at L-1 and AA did not hammer. those are the only two possibilities regarding AA in my mind.


    that is the only concrete read i have right now, i am going to go read through the cop mess again and see what i can figure out

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    However, Cold Kitten, when you come back, I implore you to please look who voted Zenith AFTER this mess and come up with something.
    hello friends i have returned from the hell that is work


    i'm gonna read through what i missed k

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    For now though look at her EoD posts, to me it seems like she was coasting with popular opinion, some of it looks fabricated to me (her opinions on who she should vote for).

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Even though what's happened happened, I still think we are looking in the wrong places.

    I'm now weary of Funnygurl, and soon I'll be conducting a reads list about why I think she's a good contestant to look at right now

    I'm still okay with a Xiz focus too, but there's more on FG than Xiz so that's where I'm at with my currently FoS

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    However, Cold Kitten, when you come back, I implore you to please look who voted Zenith AFTER this mess and come up with something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Oh, and I guess I should explain what that SOMETHING was, huh?

    Well...

    The wolves, with these stupid asses making ballsy retarded claims, have a very narrow pool to go with.

    I don't give a shit if Zenith rescinded or whatever you call it. I was still treating it as a stupid claim (As BS-y as I'd imagined it, you never know)

    I was hoping that it would make the wolves flip flop, but... obviously, Red Blaster didn't really provide any sort of "Just kidding" posts himself to help them flip flop further. Even though mechanically he shouldn't do that.

    Looks like they were boring and just went ahead and killed him outright, since like I said, he was "believable".

    So now the cop is dead, again, before Day 1 starts in this shit. Zenith is probably still a town, but mechanically right here we're FORCED to do this. Unless he wants to go in and start explaining himself and actually not resort to very neutral posts?

    Because buddy, I can only defend you for so long. This is something I don't think I can defend you with.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I ended up picking arnt because I really wanted to be right about there being a wolf in the three who "checked" me and he seemed in the worst shape out of all of them
    I don't think the philosophy behind that is wrong still.

    I definitely didn't see Arnt flipping town, but now I'm #1 target right now and while I agree with it I'm still going to post and do my own things until I'm rightfully lynched.

    I'm not even gonna bother with "don't lynch me I'll flip green" because it became moot and I know what'll happen so let's just move along with the game shall we?

    Leave a comment:

Working...