TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Serious mode because it was the only, correct, play to make. The damage has been done, so why else would you, a wolf, possibly interfere with the nonsense that was happening between the two?
    twg chaos.

    I would have claimed cop as a wolf and not rescinded either probably lol

    or not, I dunno

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Like if you believed that zenith was a wolf, then that's different.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Charu I think there is some misunderstanding going on.

    Your constant claim that you believe zenith is town but still want him dead is really troublesome to me. THAT is what I did not like out of everything.

    From my perspective, it allows you to say "oh, see I was right about zenith being town" as if you knew. Does that make sense?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    but I feel like [Xiz], mostly, was setting me up for this phase.
    How? How was I setting you up?

    I expressed my concern on you for you stating so much how you know zenith is town but you still want him dead.

    I wanted zenith dead because I actually thought he was a wolf, trading himself for a cop out d1 or something.

    Are you like, actually afraid of me this game or something because if so please put that aside and try to look at me from a fresh perspective.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    And let me remind you, Xiz, you were the person that didn't like my "Forced" post when I said we should 100% lynch Zenith.

    It's like, really dude? Like we were going to lynch anyone else that phase. What good does it bring town to keep him alive for a THIRD DAY?

    There is absolutely no benefit. You were just trying to throw shit at me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Like d1 with red?

    As cold kitten pointed out,

    I re-entered the thread in serious mode. I rescinded my claim and went from there.

    That comment is not an argument charu, like, come on you play way better then that
    Serious mode because it was the only, correct, play to make. The damage has been done, so why else would you, a wolf, possibly interfere with the nonsense that was happening between the two?

    I mean, I see you as a player if you WEREN'T a wolf to actually join in on the chaos in hopes to steer that wolves the wrong way from the actual cop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    do you enjoy not giving relevant input at lylo?
    I enjoy playing this game, yeah.

    If it's not you that's the wolf, by the way, then AA has probably gotten me fooled. But I really doubt that's the case... for the moment. I don't really remember any jarring posts he has made this game that made me second guess his alignment. Only that it was concerning he was mind melding with me.

    I might vote for Xiz though. I feel like, out of all my reads at the moment, he's a really good chance at being the wolf in this situation. That's strictly going by PoE anyways. When I do a reread, I'll see what I can come up with, but I feel like he, mostly, was setting me up for this phase.

    I don't think FG is a wolf here. The fact she was wishy-washy and then finally giving an answer when I was direct with her made me realize she's not a wolf fook.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    How much were you smirking when you saw Zenith's blunder, Wolf-bone?
    Like d1 with red?

    As cold kitten pointed out,

    I re-entered the thread in serious mode. I rescinded my claim and went from there.

    That comment is not an argument charu, like, come on you play way better then that

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i want charu dead

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    How much were you smirking when you saw Zenith's blunder, Wolf-bone?
    do you enjoy not giving relevant input at lylo?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    "hey guys lets kill zenith, even though I know he is town lol, ill lead"

    "oh shit guys he flipped town, they set me up for it"

    k charu
    How much were you smirking when you saw Zenith's blunder, Wolf-bone?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Its Me, Charu, AA, Xiz, and FG left, lylo.

    All possible combinations from my pov.

    Charu-AA
    Charu-Xiz
    Charu-FG
    AA-Xiz
    AA-FG
    Xiz-FG

    Only person I feel strongly scummy about is Charu who is awfully fucking confident in himself considering we're at lylo. So personally I see one of the first three combinations being the most realistic.

    A team of FG and Xiz together is unlikely to me, they've both essentially skated under the radar, especially FG. Xiz has talked significantly more, but he still feels generally under the radar. I don't see the two of them actually teaming together.

    Charu-AA is a very interesting team now, because the two of them are now the ones likely going to be leading conversation, and if it's two wolves that is very dangerous.

    Charu-Xiz/FG is also possible, with Charu being as active as possible with Xiz/FG hanging back a little bit. I could believe Charu-FG more, I also don't think they've interacted much in thread.

    I'm a little jumbled because I'm hosting my 4th of July party, but I stand at Charu/AA, and I hate that it's a realistic possibility. I'm also pretty sure Charu/AA are both people who've jumped on me for pretty much no reason. Charu at the beginning, and AA more recently.

    Also also in my last post I said I don't really believe Charu/AA team but that was going off of yesterday, and I've changed my mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Today, they're going to be going to be for the lynch. You mark my words. If the previous phase wasn't about setting me up about it, then I don't know what was.
    "hey guys lets kill zenith, even though I know he is town lol, ill lead"

    "oh shit guys he flipped town, they set me up for it"

    k charu

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Or maybe now that you mention it, I can make it my trump card, hmm? Or rather, cast some dirt on me when it matters? I'm curious about you now, Xiz.
    The omgus is so fucking strong here, it hurts.

    Wolves are charu + aa/ymia

    not sure between the two others there, I want to say AA over ymia but i'll need to read everything closely.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Um... wasn't he your PARTNER last game? The fuck is this read?
    that was the point of my post. He was my partner last game, and I was looking for how he interacted with me, his partner. With that I was then looking to see if he acted similarly with any other players this game, in which the only person I could vaguely see that happening with was you and CK, even though I don't really believe that to be true.

    Leave a comment:

Working...