TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Its Me, Charu, AA, Xiz, and FG left, lylo.

    All possible combinations from my pov.

    Charu-AA
    Charu-Xiz
    Charu-FG
    AA-Xiz
    AA-FG
    Xiz-FG

    Only person I feel strongly scummy about is Charu who is awfully fucking confident in himself considering we're at lylo. So personally I see one of the first three combinations being the most realistic.

    A team of FG and Xiz together is unlikely to me, they've both essentially skated under the radar, especially FG. Xiz has talked significantly more, but he still feels generally under the radar. I don't see the two of them actually teaming together.

    Charu-AA is a very interesting team now, because the two of them are now the ones likely going to be leading conversation, and if it's two wolves that is very dangerous.

    Charu-Xiz/FG is also possible, with Charu being as active as possible with Xiz/FG hanging back a little bit. I could believe Charu-FG more, I also don't think they've interacted much in thread.

    I'm a little jumbled because I'm hosting my 4th of July party, but I stand at Charu/AA, and I hate that it's a realistic possibility. I'm also pretty sure Charu/AA are both people who've jumped on me for pretty much no reason. Charu at the beginning, and AA more recently.

    Also also in my last post I said I don't really believe Charu/AA team but that was going off of yesterday, and I've changed my mind.
    jumped on you for pretty much no reason? that's bullshit and I'm going to show you why

    also that's terribly inconsistent with this

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome

    AA I flat out just don't see you being a wolf this game, and if I'm wrong you get serious props from me. I did a similar, but much smaller scale (mostly skimming let's be real) of your play last turbo, and the one thing that stuck out to me, specifically in our interactions, was that you liked to mindmeld with me that game. You didn't really "townread" me, but every so often I'd say something and you'd go along with it. Only persons I see you doing this at all with are CK, who is lock-clear, and Charu, which is the only possible teammate I'd give you if you were wolf. Being that it's clear Zenith is a wolf, that's out of the question to me.
    you're a fucking wolf, there's no reason the zenith flip should make you flop like that

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    The omgus is so fucking strong here, it hurts.

    Wolves are charu + aa/ymia

    not sure between the two others there, I want to say AA over ymia but i'll need to read everything closely.
    I like how you keep wolfreading me for no good reason lol

    you're probably a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, look at that. I was actually right about Zenith being a silly town.

    YMIA and Xiz are the wolves, final answer
    I agree at the moment but I think ymia is a better candidate to start with

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Correct. Personally I believe it would be silly to involve Zenith further in the cop discussion (which shouldn't be existent already but whatever), and instead involve him in the wolfhunt discussion. I think lynching Zenith provides a good base for us, because if he flips red, great! If not, to be honest I think he's going to pay far less attention to the game now and would play much more low-key. Watch his tone change just through this phase. From there, we can continue hunting through the associations made through today and from the flip+nightkill
    I said in my wall post that I didn't like this post because it basically says regarding zenith "if we lynch a wolf in him cool, if not well he's not going to be helpful anyway", he also made that post about wanting information from zenith's flip. I said I'd lynch him for this if zenith flipped town and I intend to do so

    will be going back over his posts again with the knowledge from zenith's flip

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Was taking a nap, I think YMIA absolutely needs to die today but let me pull up why
    Its lylo nobody absolutely has to die today. Everybody is on the table now.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Was taking a nap, I think YMIA absolutely needs to die today but let me pull up why

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    That was hardly passive aggressive.

    If you're not a wolf, then it's YMIA/AA

    I absolutely refuse to believe it's FG at the moment.

    It's too bad I feel the same way about AA too, but at least I know he's capable of doing shit like this.

    ...If it's actually YMIA/AA team, then wow, what a repeat of last game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    but i will be back soon, because work

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    oh that ninja. and you made a good post. Ignore my passive agressive post above then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I guess charu has tunnel visioned too much lol.

    I'll be back later in a few hours when you have calmed down, but if you are not willing to look at everyone again from a fresh perspective then I'm gonna be voting you with funnygurl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Pardon my goggles at the moment, but everything in my head is just pointing to you.

    Likewise the same is probably to you too. If you're town, then we're both being biased as fuck right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I kinda just feel like if you were that confident zenith was town, you would have tried to change the lynch more, instead of going with the 'optimal play'

    I think AA pointed out that you were looking at other options, but nothing really came from it besides some talk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    And now that I'm thinking about this.

    Obviously the wolves didn't even have to think if I was the cop or not. So that leaves this question.

    "Who would see Charu claim out of the blue and then ignore it?"

    Xiz would

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    And, uh oh, here comes that trump card you were mentioning in that post about big scary bird me.

    Why on earth would I even ATTEMPT to stop the nonsense that I saw RB and Zenith do? I would most definitely be part of the "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" crowd and not say shit like a good little wolf bird.

    But no, I went in there because I saw two town people with being the cop possibly fucking the setup up.

    Of course I didn't really convey it all that much, but I hoped just saying I WAS was enough for the wolves to flip flop.

    In future turbo's if this setup is used again, I'll make sure to be in your face about this if someone decided to do this exact thing again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    It makes sense, but it doesn't really change what I feel about you now.

    Zenith is prone to these types of abysmal plays, which he's showcase time and time again in previous TWG's. It has been a while since we seen him last, but the only reason I was reading him town, despite this stupid crap that happened, was because I knew he would do something so silly as a player.

    Leave a comment:

Working...