TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    forgot to respond to the last two parts of that, I switched fast and didn't provide reasoning because there was a minute left in the day

    it may be shaky reasoning but that's all I had, I said earlier I have trouble reading zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    worst case, cop gets n1d? i'd say that's pretty awful. this post weirds me out now, esp given the situation that followed.


    major fg dumbtell, AA. if you're slightly more ok with ymia at this point because of dumbtells, well then you should be slightly more ok with fg too.


    again, same thing. if you think xiz might be a possible wolf but you don't want to vote him because it won't gain traction, that seems weird to me. like really weird.



    what do you think about ymia now



    i still think you were going after arnt waaaaay too hard once people were willing to vote him



    same thing, went after him way too hard without much evidence



    stopppppppppppppppppppppp



    yet you voted zenith....??? also i disagree, i think charu and zenith could both be wolves. i think you guys underestimate charu. yes he likes to bus, but if it means he'll win, i think he would gladly do the opposite. charu is a really good wolf when he wants to be, and i think you guys are stupid for discounting the possibility that he may be a wolf just because he didn't bus



    see above



    that was fast. also you provided almost no reasoning????



    this feels like really shaky reasoning to switch. it feels like you may have switched off of zenith like this to protect him in some way. not saying that you did, but just saying that it is possible
    the worst case is that the cop gets n1d (excluding the situation where we somehow lynch the cop), I don't understand how the result makes me look worse?

    I am not more ok with ymia because of his dumbtell and the same with FG, I ignore dumbtells as a rule because I think they can be faked. I just posted it and I'll be going more in-depth but I think FG is more town and ymia is trending wolfy

    If the person I think could be a wolf is not going to get any traction, it's more useful placing my vote elsewhere so we don't end up with a dumb kitb

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Town <-> Wolf

    Cold Kitten
    Charu
    AragakiAyase
    yo man im awesome
    Funnygurl555
    Xiz

    Is where I'm at currently though the last three people are all near each other in some way

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I think the 3 wolves are in zenith/ymia/xiz

    there's almost no way charu is a wolf
    Uh... boss. There's only 2 wolves

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I think the 3 wolves are in zenith/ymia/xiz

    there's almost no way charu is a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Also, kind of disappointed by the lack of anything thus far. Are we all waiting for Cold Kitten to make that mega post?
    I fell asleep but I'm going to take apart ymia's posts

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    That was pretty much the exact quote I was going to use upon returning, very specifically "hello friends I have returned"



    What I've gathered is that today people are still after Zenith, are gonna pressure funny/xiz, and then CK is doing something, along with being Lock Clear.
    this makes me think you're a wolf

    you make an observation that's very neutral and don't actually say anything about what has happened

    like do you think zenith is a wolf? where are you at now that arnt flipped town?

    also I think fg is more town than not, I'm reminded of her EOD behavior that one game where storn got meme lynched and she was wavering

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    wow i seem to have not missed much. but eyyyy lock clear.

    well ftr, i think either AA is human or is possibly (???) wolf partners with zenith. zenith was at L-1 and AA did not hammer. those are the only two possibilities regarding AA in my mind.


    that is the only concrete read i have right now, i am going to go read through the cop mess again and see what i can figure out
    how could I possibly be anything else? Assuming zenith actually is a wolf which he probably is

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    wow fell asleep a while

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Don't even have to explain why either, by the way. I just wanted an honest to goodness, Yes or No answer.

    You sure made it difficult missy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Alright then, thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    no

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    im not convinced that he is one. kinda losing confidence in it now

    im not convinced that he's town either it's just that this is too easy and twg isn't this easy
    Stop being wishy-washy.

    I'll ask a third time.

    Do you

    Funnygurl

    Think Zenith

    Is a wolf?

    YES or NO

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    AA when you read this answer me something

    Charu/YMIA are the two remaining players who claimed a green check on you d0.

    Do you still think that a wolf resides in them because of that data point or has your thoughts changed on the matter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    He's suspicious?

    That is not what I asked.

    Do you, or do you not, think he's a wolf?
    im not convinced that he is one. kinda losing confidence in it now

    im not convinced that he's town either it's just that this is too easy and twg isn't this easy

    Leave a comment:

Working...