TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Zenith is probably still a town, but mechanically right here we're FORCED to do this.
    This feels important

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok i have GOT TO NAP i will be back soonish. like an hour maybe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i can't believe any of you took that seriously jfc

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Xiz never stated a peek and he was the first to claim cop

    Then refused to when I asked him about it
    i still do not believe you took that seriously at all

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    a claim with no peek? there was a peek though
    Xiz never stated a peek and he was the first to claim cop

    Then refused to when I asked him about it

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    is that your only reasoning. it's shaky at best
    well, imo, it's shaky

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I would like fg to post more though
    i agree

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    ya
    is that your only reasoning. it's shaky at best

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I would like fg to post more though

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    AA, who do you want to lynch and why. esp if not zenith
    I said I think the wolves are in xiz/ymia/zenith, I'm still finishing up my post on ymia and after that going to dig through zenith if I have time, will gladly lynch the latter two over xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Holy,CK are you tilted right now?

    I'm not confused on what a hypo is, it's rather common on the cancer that is EM enough to know its definition.

    I was confused on its purpose here in this game so early with a "claim" with no peek.
    a claim with no peek? there was a peek though

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    why ymia??
    Originally posted by Charu
    If we're making a case on YMIA here, I'll gladly start.

    YMIA threw a vote for ZENITH before I mentioned my thing. However, later on, he said he wanted to see my plan go through.

    But oops, guess what?

    His vote was still on ZENITH.
    ya

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    just got back home from the biggest bullshit day at work, im making dinner as im reading the thread. will be posting soon

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    xiz, fg whenever you're back in here pls answer the same question. ymia same to you. i realize you've all probably stated this before. humor me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    AA, who do you want to lynch and why. esp if not zenith

    Leave a comment:

Working...