TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    yo i'm still lynching zenith today tbh

    the ONLY other person i could be convinced of TODAY is charu but that is very very unlikely

    i'm probably leading us down a black hole i am so sorry
    Oh, now your stance has changed on me?

    Very well, I'll ask again too then.

    Do you think I'm a wolf?

    Yes or No

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    So, about charu:

    Without better words to explain it, Charu is doing a good job at being town, but that doesn't mean he is town.
    Again with the ego stroking, what in the world is going on?

    Originally posted by Xiz
    During the whole D1 lovefest, when red blaster outed, somewhere later charu stated that he is 100% sure Red blaster is not the cop. I believe charu would know better that red blaster WOULD fall for zeniths shitpost claim, which is why I believe charu attempted to do a soft(?) to attempt to take a bullet to keep town going.

    HOWEVER

    This could be used the same way, proving he is actually scum. Charu is someone who when red and zenith were fighting could squeeze in that soft to use this soft as a trump card later proving he is town, attempting to take a bullet for redblaster.
    . . .?

    Trump card, how? One could argue I didn't do a good job on maintaining that facade this time around, something that I did very well last turbo. Just look at my posting history after I made that third claim. Unless you're saying I was in your face about it, then I did a very horrible job at portraying as such. Anyone with a brain could deduce that later on if I was gonna be using that moment as a trump card.

    Or maybe now that you mention it, I can make it my trump card, hmm? Or rather, cast some dirt on me when it matters? I'm curious about you now, Xiz.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    Now, this post: (My post about being FORCED to lynch Zenith)


    We are not forced to do this. But that doesn't mean i'm against a zenith lynch because I still absolutely am. I hate how you keep saying he is town, with you adding words like probably or might at the end because it's not a good mentality to be in as town at all. Also, if charu is a wolf here, this would be the optimal stance for charu to be in, considering charu's D1 stance on zenith.
    I want you to elaborate more on this piece of info, if you don't mind. How would it be optimal for me if I were a wolf? Why would you lynch anyone else OTHER than Zenith here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    cold, thoughts on aa now?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    An official votecount of the day 0 lynch has been posted at post #813

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    yo i'm still lynching zenith today tbh

    the ONLY other person i could be convinced of TODAY is charu but that is very very unlikely

    i'm probably leading us down a black hole i am so sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Because you specifically said that it was OKAY. Everyone else kind of just went "Uh... I don't know... maybe?"

    No one really agreed with my view until like... 10 minute until or something, and even still, no one was really saying "You're absolutely right, I'm okay with this."
    I think AA did, off the top of my head.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok, since you seem to want to leave charu open as a lynch option, why do you think he's scummy?
    Call it OMGUS, but Charu's basically called me a wolf, essentially laughed in my face with intense hubris that he's correct, and his argument is that I voted Zenith off of initial gut reads followed up by the fuck-all cop situation. That's scummy to me, tied with the tone he's taken this entire game essentially doing what I did antagonizing players last turbo.
    It's kind of ironic to be honest. The very thing I'm attacking Charu for is something I myself am basically doing. His attack feels baseless and he has little evidence beyond his gut-read. I also don't have any specific post in particular that damns him as a wolf, but with the knowledge of my own role as town along with the fact that I believe his sarcasm in general feels considerably more direct, and almost condescending as opposed to previous games, it just feels very odd.

    He's since claimed, again jokingly, that I can take essentially as retribution, but even if that were to be true, to me that me feel like he's even scummier, because it feels like a roleswap, where he "get's retribution" on me now that he's a wolf and gets to "embarrass" me now that I'm a town.

    I just believe his picked his words very interestingly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    so tl;dr

    Charu could very well be a wolf here, and I think charu should be on the table today. I could def see a zenith + charu pairing. I'm still thinking about and am not convinced.


    Meanwhile, can someone explain their argument on ymia because I don't see it at all

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    So, about charu:

    Without better words to explain it, Charu is doing a good job at being town, but that doesn't mean he is town.


    During the whole D1 lovefest, when red blaster outed, somewhere later charu stated that he is 100% sure Red blaster is not the cop. I believe charu would know better that red blaster WOULD fall for zeniths shitpost claim, which is why I believe charu attempted to do a soft(?) to attempt to take a bullet to keep town going.

    HOWEVER

    This could be used the same way, proving he is actually scum. Charu is someone who when red and zenith were fighting could squeeze in that soft to use this soft as a trump card later proving he is town, attempting to take a bullet for redblaster.


    Now, this post:
    Originally posted by Charu
    Zenith is probably still a town, but mechanically right here we're FORCED to do this.
    We are not forced to do this. But that doesn't mean i'm against a zenith lynch because I still absolutely am. I hate how you keep saying he is town, with you adding words like probably or might at the end because it's not a good mentality to be in as town at all. Also, if charu is a wolf here, this would be the optimal stance for charu to be in, considering charu's D1 stance on zenith.



    In response to AA:

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives
    I see your point on being confident about charu, but I don't see charu exploring all options yet.

    The bolded sentence is a terrible, terrible sentence to have you say imo. To me its more of:
    if charu AND zenith are wolves = safe bussing, with the possibility to hop last minute
    if charu is only a wolf = showing zenith mercy is what I have seen charu do in previous games
    if charu is town and zenith wolf = Cool
    if charu and zenith are town = im very wrong this game


    And for funnygurl:

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555

    charu now that I think about it it's weird that youre not convinced he's a wolf but want to kill him anyway
    I went more into depth on this, and I take back what I said about not liking the read. Funny just didn't explain it I think? Unless im wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Because you specifically said that it was OKAY. Everyone else kind of just went "Uh... I don't know... maybe?"

    No one really agreed with my view until like... 10 minute until or something, and even still, no one was really saying "You're absolutely right, I'm okay with this."

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    But you were OKAY with it. I think if you actually were, you would've changed your vote at that point.
    I'm pretty sure I made it very clear that I wanted Zenith dead first. And not everyone else who had brought up the "plan" instantly changed votes either, why is mine a problem when I was one of the first people advocating to lynch Zenith?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    In light of the fact that "It's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave", the inherent problem with that is that "it's very easy". Both CK and I, at least, believe you're underestimating Charu as a player in that you think he will by default go for the "very easy" route. You're basing this off of your own meta reads but we are also basing off of meta reads.

    Wolves doing intentionally dumb things makes dumb things slightly less dumb

    As dumb as that sounds, ha
    ok, since you seem to want to leave charu open as a lynch option, why do you think he's scummy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    In light of the fact that "It's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave", the inherent problem with that is that "it's very easy". Both CK and I, at least, believe you're underestimating Charu as a player in that you think he will by default go for the "very easy" route. You're basing this off of your own meta reads but we are also basing off of meta reads.

    Wolves doing intentionally dumb things makes dumb things slightly less dumb

    As dumb as that sounds, ha
    Don't stroke my ego, you foolish fool of fools!

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread


    first real post is this one

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I've lost all knowledge of player metas so I have to base actions purely off of what the intention is and not if it is usual for a person to do so

    I'm confused mainly on a hypo situation because there's what two-three outcomes of doing so?
    I called him out early on for that being fake, makes it worse now that I realize he didn't even bother thinking and trying to figure out the outcomes of hypoing here


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm mainly confused on why a hypo is the best d0 course right now, though I can't say I completely disagree with it

    There's things we can learn from doing so but god forbid the cop gets hit during the first night I'm going to be rather upset especially with no other PRs and it'll turn this game into a wolfhunt that consists of pure scumhunting with no outside influences.
    this has been brought up already but this is bad, first part especially where he acts confused but remains extremely neutral at the same time


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm just scared haha

    I don't want cop death n1 fam
    fake


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    True I guess, I've watched hypo situations happen more than I've taken part in them so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the scenario that plays out

    I'll trust the veterans to guide me through the scenario though
    you've done fakeclaims before, you've even done roleswaps, this is utter bullshit and you "trusting the veterans to guide you" is a way of removing accountability


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Did you know red peeks cannot even happen yet?

    Do you really think even if possible that a blatant distancing attempt would be able to form speculation this early in the game?

    Maybe I can see you having the thought of us two together from tinfoil but it seriously cannot be serious until at least d1
    typical zenith post here but he basically shoots down ymia because "it's too early". I didn't really like ymia's speculation but there's not really a too early


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It's just I'm confused about the scenario as a whole due to not having enough experience to know what happens, though having multiple hypochecks on a single player provides two things, one of which I'm confused about:

    1) Doesn't this openly invite wolves to throw this hypo check on something that'll receive no flak? This is what I'm confused about.

    and

    2) This forces wolves to choose between three people (unless a wolf is the one that threw a hypo on said player) in attempts to get the cop, which I find this situation good in town's eyes.

    I'm also confused on why everyone has to hypo. I understand the more hypos the better the chance that cop has to survive, and it's possible that the cop didn't even hypo, though I'm just not concrete in the scenario from lack of experience.
    this shows that you very clearly understand how this works, and yes, having 3 people check me at the start was great for town

    then you hardclaimed cop

    fuck you baiting the cop, it was fine where it was


    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.
    this is so fake, you weren't under any pressure or anything, you just say "oh I'm the real cop, here's my check". absolutely unnecessary


    ok I think I've gone over the more recent stuff especially where he gets all mixed up saying how he was confused

    definitely can lynch zenith today

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I did not say that I wanted to see your plan go through. I asked if we were doing it, and that if we were I'd be okay with it, because as I also mentioned, I wanted to go to sleep earlier (And I did). I left my vote on Zenith because I wanted Zenith specifically dead, and I still do. My only vote was on Zenith, and it never changed.
    But you were OKAY with it. I think if you actually were, you would've changed your vote at that point.

    Leave a comment:

Working...