TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Also for eod, i get off work at 11 server and will be home at like 11:30-40

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Get used to it bub, it makes you post some spicy stuff.

    And I feel really good about you being a wolf now. The points AA have brought up seem pretty damning to you.

    Lets see you do the same thing to AA then? Or hell, do it to me? I'm sure you got plenty of dirt to come with after last night as you mull it over with your partner.
    Here we have "the loudest opinion wins."

    Peace

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Ethan

    I really like that big post you made because it did show your towny side

    but im worried that you are basing that massive post on only the world of ymia and me.

    Is that true?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Not related to the game, but do please enjoy that party!

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Phone is dead, gonna go try and enjoy my party. I'll be back by eod if im not drunk

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I dont like seeing posts like those, especially after day0, because to me it puts the person related into a damned if you do damned if you dont response. Its also minorly shitposty.
    Get used to it bub, it makes you post some spicy stuff.

    And I feel really good about you being a wolf now. The points AA have brought up seem pretty damning to you.

    Lets see you do the same thing to AA then? Or hell, do it to me? I'm sure you got plenty of dirt to come with after last night as you mull it over with your partner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    This is me. Was ymia doing that too? If so I missed that completely
    I don't know if he actually said it outright. I get the feeling that's what he's going by though.

    Maybe because of a... certain chat that only two players can interact with at night?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    He's just mad that he probably thought I caught him during that time.

    Get rekt YMIA
    I dont like seeing posts like those, especially after day0, because to me it puts the person related into a damned if you do damned if you dont response. Its also minorly shitposty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    He's just mad that he probably thought I caught him during that time.

    Get rekt YMIA

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    And I believe he's attacking me because, not for my posting style, but because I was pretty confident with Zenith being town.

    Or maybe I'm already mixing that up with Xiz, hard to tell. I'm in the same ball park as you, AA.
    This is me. Was ymia doing that too? If so I missed that completely

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Ymia can you respond to this, this is actually a very good point
    I hadtown gut reads on Xiz. I then called him null because i did not want to base my reads at that point off of gut, because regardless of how confident i am it convinces nobody of anything, so i wanted to reset him to null as i went back and looked his posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    But I was a lynch wagon for d1 though, right? I think I had 3 votes about half way through
    I think you only had one vote from arnt, you were never a serious wagon

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    I have not skimmed the post AA

    Thank you for noticing the silly crap about him being okay with me before but never changing his vote because he felt it was the optimal lynch.

    And I believe he's attacking me because, not for my posting style, but because I was pretty confident with Zenith being town.

    Or maybe I'm already mixing that up with Xiz, hard to tell. I'm in the same ball park as you, AA.
    what I mean about the posting style is how you kept making posts like

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh look, the wolf is getting some spicy ideas already.
    and he reacts to it really strongly and used it as leverage to scumread you

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Not quite. It felt like a converstion about/involving you would always be brought up, and then the conversation never lasted a reasonable enough length to consider it explored.

    But I was a lynch wagon for d1 though, right? I think I had 3 votes about half way through

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase

    how did your read on xiz change from "indescribably strong town gut read" to "null because of dumb vibe bullshit"? let me assume something and correct me if you I'm wrong. You had a gut read on xiz as town, but he made some scummy plays in between that post and this one that make him null for you at this point? yet another example of ymia moving around people with no explanation.
    Ymia can you respond to this, this is actually a very good point

    Leave a comment:

Working...