TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm intrigued at what this "something" Charu mentions might be, which makes me worried that I should get lynched for the sake of the game. :<

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i think i might hammer zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok

    arnt

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    going to yolo it in 30 seconds on arnt I've decided
    Ffs

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    rip
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    whats vote
    4 arnt, 4 zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    whats vote
    kitb 4 on arnt/zesnith

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    nope i can't decide now fuck it

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I know I said zenith over arnt earlier but I changed my mind

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    whats vote

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok if charu is town then I think you're trying to pocket here
    rip

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    going to yolo it in 30 seconds on arnt I've decided

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    oh ffs don't make me decide this

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    kitb it guys it's a great idea //sarcasm

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    charu would bus zenith here, i dont see them paired imo.
    really ninja

    Leave a comment:

Working...