TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    ?

    I'm not looking at AA. FG, it's a little bit.

    No, I'm more interested in YMIA
    must've been thinking xiz then sorry

    why ymia??

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Hypo is the situation where people say random peeks along the cop in attempts to throw the wolves off so their chances of n1'ing a cop is slimmer.
    hi read your answer to what a hypo is here. you answered that yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I seriously will enjoy you seeing my flip more than I should.
    I don't think you'll be able to even see her reaction. Just saying

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ?

    I'm not looking at AA. FG, it's a little bit.

    No, I'm more interested in YMIA

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    here in this game
    ..

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Any who, Zenith, what is that string of posts you just did? As Cold kitten just pointed out, if you knew what everyone was doing and the reason why we did what we did...

    ...Then what was the point of "claiming" cop? Or hell, pretending not to know?

    . . .

    It matters not, but it's interesting you're making those posts now. I'm starting to move you toward the wolf side, but I'm still gonna say I think you're just a silly town.

    If you flip wolf, then awesome.
    also, you think zenith is not a wolf. you are willing to look at AA and fg today.

    why.

    unless that's someone else and i'm an idiot, in which case, who DO you want to look at today

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Any who, Zenith, what is that string of posts you just did? As Cold kitten just pointed out, if you knew what everyone was doing and the reason why we did what we did...

    ...Then what was the point of "claiming" cop? Or hell, pretending not to know?

    . . .

    It matters not, but it's interesting you're making those posts now. I'm starting to move you toward the wolf side, but I'm still gonna say I think you're just a silly town.

    If you flip wolf, then awesome.
    i'm glad someone is finally starting to see my point, even if you don't agree with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I seriously will enjoy you seeing my flip more than I should.
    if you didn't pull stupid fucking stunts like this, it wouldn't happen, regardless of your alignment

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Holy,CK are you tilted right now?

    I'm not confused on what a hypo is, it's rather common on the cancer that is EM enough to know its definition.

    I was confused on its purpose here in this game so early with a "claim" with no peek.
    no you weren't you JUST stated it's purpose. had you not know, i'm sure you would have phrased it differently.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    except, you know, the argument about trying to keep the cop alive longer than n1..... WHICH WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAPPENED HAD YOU NOT CLAIMED COP. which i'm sure you knew, and that's exactly why you did it.
    I seriously will enjoy you seeing my flip more than I should.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I care, it's in lack-of-a-better-term lazy for town to let the possibility of a wolf receive no flak for their actions.

    In my previous mindset/playstyle, this is almost exactly how I'd be able to live through most phases is because I would receive minimal flak for dumb suggestions/actions until it became very clear and indicative of what I was.

    The only argument against the point that I see is that now we are in a good position having three hypos on someone (you) and wolves have to do something about it.
    except, you know, the argument about trying to keep the cop alive longer than n1..... WHICH WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAPPENED HAD YOU NOT CLAIMED COP. which i'm sure you knew, and that's exactly why you did it.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    hey look!!!! more conflicting information. if you were confused, then how do you suddenly know exactly what the definition of this situation is and what random word is used for it
    Holy,CK are you tilted right now?

    I'm not confused on what a hypo is, it's rather common on the cancer that is EM enough to know its definition.

    I was confused on its purpose here in this game so early with a "claim" with no peek.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Any who, Zenith, what is that string of posts you just did? As Cold kitten just pointed out, if you knew what everyone was doing and the reason why we did what we did...

    ...Then what was the point of "claiming" cop? Or hell, pretending not to know?

    . . .

    It matters not, but it's interesting you're making those posts now. I'm starting to move you toward the wolf side, but I'm still gonna say I think you're just a silly town.

    If you flip wolf, then awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    . . .

    Heh, that game brings back memories. I'll never forget that game, ever.
    neither will i (and i wasn't even in it) and this is why i'm scared you're a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This is almost the perfect example that'll support why I'm confused on a hypo but I now no longer think there is a point to discuss why I'm confused on the matter.
    hey look!!!! more conflicting information. if you were confused, then how do you suddenly know exactly what the definition of this situation is and what random word is used for it

    Leave a comment:

Working...