Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
*??? The fuck does this mean?
I didn't finish that thought apparently
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
It was serious
Already responded to this. There were something like 3 or 4 cop claims some stronger then others or something during that time. If I was a wolf, like I said before, I would have gone hard in and used it to my advantage later proving how town I am by rescinding the next day or something.
Read the posts around this, specifically after this post. I don't feel like quoting. It's around 2 pages of this post. I stated IF arnt flips town, then I will look at funny due to how many town I had during that time.
uses that as justification for voting him, what was said position? iirc he hadn't really done anything which wasn't a good look for him, but he didn't really have a position. And why did funny move down? I brought up earlier that she hadn't done anything in between this post and the one where you strong townread her. unless I missed it, in which case quote it for me please.
actually comign back to this you say later it was hypothetical if arnt flipped town, but what had funny done to make this situation make her worth looking at?
I can't remember, I think I was looking at pairings, between you and funny but I don't think I got a lot out of it.
You missed the post where I said "thats all I want to say about that" to charu
I stopped talking about my thoughts on that situations for hoping the wolves would miss the cop.
Fuck. You. Ethan.
I posted that BEFORE you did. This post made you so fucking wolfy to me now holy shit. Stop trying to twist my wording, AGAIN.
Twisting my words again
Fair point. I disagree.
??? Ththird point: you said towards the EOD0 that you thought charu would bus there, which I agree with. Yet you say he's "safe bussing"? he might have been "safe bussing" second day in the sense that he says we have to lynch zenith even though he thinks he's town, but I was referring to the events of the first day in the post that you quoted, not the second day. where he wasn't safe bussing, he was advocating to let the night actions resolve zenith. you also say you don't see him exploring all options, are there any major options that you think he skipped over at the time?
Charu wasn't considering other options more. He was considering, but not the point of where he was willing to lynch outside.
Early gut read, like you said in the very first post. I didn't unvote because I saw the perspectives of (i think) cold kitten and I hated arnt's day 1. I was supportive. There are posts where I say I want to swap to zenith. But remember:xiz places a vote on arnt 4 hours into the phase for not liking his position. what position? what didn't you like about it? why did you keep saying you'd vote for zenith but you never moved it and I ended up instaing? (actually might have been because it could have caused insta, but if that's the case, why didn't you at least unvote?) you seemed supportive of the zenith lynch but you parked on arnt.
You hammered before I could swap
Don't use that shit logic with meLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
oh so my conclusion to the big post was
xiz leaning scum, not nearly as strong as ymia but I don't like how his read of ymia essentially mirrors ymia's read on him, and parking his vote on arnt without a strong reason.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
didn't go over the most recent posts because I feel I've touched upon them already, there wasn't much from you that stood out the second day.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
here's xiz analysis
first serious post (you'll probably say it wasn't but w/e), usually these are surprisingly on target, being wrong doesn't mean you're scum though
this was a good mindmeld with what I had, but if you're a wolf like I'm leaning towards then it doesn't matter
don't like this post because he makes a bunch of posts about hardclaiming cop and then casually rescinds once something serious happens
that doesn't help the situation
here we are again, I'm going to focus on how he said ymia is off the table forever though. if they are partners it would be very convenient to say this, with ymia having a strong indescribable gut read on xiz, and xiz having ymia as off the table forever.
because...
this is legit, liking his thought process/reactions is fine. but let's see if you actually develop this read, shall we?
takes back his read on red/zenith 100% having one wolf between them
OH LOOK
he's townreading ymia because of a super strong gut read
alright
missed this post but he early votes arnt here, like 4 hours in
uses that as justification for voting him, what was said position? iirc he hadn't really done anything which wasn't a good look for him, but he didn't really have a position. And why did funny move down? I brought up earlier that she hadn't done anything in between this post and the one where you strong townread her. unless I missed it, in which case quote it for me please.
actually comign back to this you say later it was hypothetical if arnt flipped town, but what had funny done to make this situation make her worth looking at?
so, has something changed that's making you not reconsidering zenith? also I like how what's driving your ymia read is nothing but gut pretty much yet you're never ly nching him ever.
I don't actually like it
this just reads fake to me, it's like xiz is baiting charu
switches his stance here to potential agreement with charu, let'ssee if anything comes of it
nothing actually comes of it.
and look, xiz says what I said, that charu would bus zenith here if they were wolves. zenith isn't a wolf but I'm pretty sure xiz said some more stuff about that before zenith's flip the next day, we'll get to that.
end of day 0, but let's note something: xiz kept saying he was going to vote zenith but he never moved his vote from arnt. if we were doing follow the vote here, xiz voted arnt 4 hours into the phase and never moved it, and he was a mislynch. he never gave reasons for it either aside from "I don't like his position"
let's continue
you say funny moved down "IF" arnt flipped town, but that's not what this post saysI can't remember, but what did AA think of funny d1?
Errr... in what way? Like do you mean today?
Still catching up with the thread but so far:
Ymia town (no change) yet
Cold lock clear (no change)
funny town (no change) yet
She didn't. It was speaking in the situation of "IF"
she voted me, yes, she didn't like you
let's see where this goes in his big post, I don't remember at the moment
here's the big post.So, about charu:
Without better words to explain it, Charu is doing a good job at being town, but that doesn't mean he is town.
During the whole D1 lovefest, when red blaster outed, somewhere later charu stated that he is 100% sure Red blaster is not the cop. I believe charu would know better that red blaster WOULD fall for zeniths shitpost claim, which is why I believe charu attempted to do a soft(?) to attempt to take a bullet to keep town going.
HOWEVER
This could be used the same way, proving he is actually scum. Charu is someone who when red and zenith were fighting could squeeze in that soft to use this soft as a trump card later proving he is town, attempting to take a bullet for redblaster.
Now, this post:
We are not forced to do this. But that doesn't mean i'm against a zenith lynch because I still absolutely am. I hate how you keep saying he is town, with you adding words like probably or might at the end because it's not a good mentality to be in as town at all. Also, if charu is a wolf here, this would be the optimal stance for charu to be in, considering charu's D1 stance on zenith.
In response to AA:
I see your point on being confident about charu, but I don't see charu exploring all options yet.
The bolded sentence is a terrible, terrible sentence to have you say imo. To me its more of:
if charu AND zenith are wolves = safe bussing, with the possibility to hop last minute
if charu is only a wolf = showing zenith mercy is what I have seen charu do in previous games
if charu is town and zenith wolf = Cool
if charu and zenith are town = im very wrong this game
And for funnygurl:
I went more into depth on this, and I take back what I said about not liking the read. Funny just didn't explain it I think? Unless im wrong?
first point: I agree that charu would know better that red blaster would be baited by zenith, but you're missing/ignoring an important possibility: that knowing this, charu decided to assert himself to try and take the bullet for red blaster. as town.
second point: I think we were, because people will keep reusing that argument against zenith, that he got our cop killed (which he did) and if it gets brought up in a later day phase like today, the mislynch ends the game pretty much
third point: you said towards the EOD0 that you thought charu would bus there, which I agree with. Yet you say he's "safe bussing"? he might have been "safe bussing" second day in the sense that he says we have to lynch zenith even though he thinks he's town, but I was referring to the events of the first day in the post that you quoted, not the second day. where he wasn't safe bussing, he was advocating to let the night actions resolve zenith. you also say you don't see him exploring all options, are there any major options that you think he skipped over at the time?
this is a good post, but given that you were fully supportive of the zenith lynch does this make you more sympathetic to charu's viewpoint at the time?Simply put, it's how I read it. No you were not in my face about it, it's how I interpreted it reading back.
Sure, I can elaborate.
If its zenith + charu wolves, then I can see you bussing your partner to oblivion then being set until something like final 3, saying you were leading town to kill zenith.
If its charu as a wolf and zenith is town, then killing him is literally taking the momentum of d1 and continuing on the misslynch streak.
I'm exploring the world because of your play this game charu.
again, a tldr:
xiz places a vote on arnt 4 hours into the phase for not liking his position. what position? what didn't you like about it? why did you keep saying you'd vote for zenith but you never moved it and I ended up instaing? (actually might have been because it could have caused insta, but if that's the case, why didn't you at least unvote?) you seemed supportive of the zenith lynch but you parked on arnt.
his second day activity doesn't look quite as ugly to me, but he's poeing me (I think? not sure), and he hasn't gone more indepth into funny yet, which I'm also guilty of and will do right nowLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
nvm working on stepmania bg's so afk for a bit lolLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I mean the huge one, I went back and looked twice, he didn't say anything in response to it, not even laughing in my face or anythingLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I have a big post almost ready for you to respond to, I think it'll be important if I get offed during the night, assuming we actually lynch correctly todayYou do bring up good points. Granted, the part about me being a wolf is wrong so it's hard for me to really critique the things as a whole when I can see what view your coming from (from both ymia and i together). Like what's really upsetting is how ymia literally didn't say anything to your post.
And it really sucks that ymia left for rest of day now supposedly so lol
I dont know how I wanna read that yet.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I shouldn't, but I'm going to assume it's because he's doing holiday stuff.
Also... which post, you mean the huge one? Pretty sure you got him to react to it unless he wasn't responding at all to it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
This was a pretty good point. He was dead set on lynching Zenith, according to him, but as you pointed out, he was especially neutral about Zenith after the cop claim.so here he presents his lynch candidates for d0, we'll see how this progresses. interesting to note that his read on zenith is either wolf or town who isn't going to help, something that you seem to be ok with lynching either way. another thing to note is that zenith did continue posting so both your reads were wrong
This was also a pretty good point that I didn't even notice. Being flip floppy with a player who hasn't really had strong interactions except for the end of the second day phase and now is like...???how did your read on xiz change from "indescribably strong town gut read" to "null because of dumb vibe bullshit"? let me assume something and correct me if you I'm wrong. You had a gut read on xiz as town, but he made some scummy plays in between that post and this one that make him null for you at this point? yet another example of ymia moving around people with no explanation.
I mean I suppose he could be going off what Xiz was doing in the first day phase, but I don't think he had TOO much of an influence. It was mostly him saying Zenith and RB were bad and then saying I made a good post.
Pretty much it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Yet he is still viewing the thread hi ymiaLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
You do bring up good points. Granted, the part about me being a wolf is wrong so it's hard for me to really critique the things as a whole when I can see what view your coming from (from both ymia and i together). Like what's really upsetting is how ymia literally didn't say anything to your post.
And it really sucks that ymia left for rest of day now supposedly so lol
I dont know how I wanna read that yet.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
yeah I didn't expect it either, I expected some blowback from ymia and some people to point out flaws in my post
the reactions don't change my conclusion about ymia though, especially since he peacedLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: