TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    . . .

    Heh, that game brings back memories. I'll never forget that game, ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey guys!!!!

    if you think charu honestly cannot be a wolf this game

    please go read this

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm mainly confused on why a hypo is the best d0 course right now, though I can't say I completely disagree with it

    There's things we can learn from doing so but god forbid the cop gets hit during the first night I'm going to be rather upset especially with no other PRs and it'll turn this game into a wolfhunt that consists of pure scumhunting with no outside influences.
    someone read me this post


    ...even though it's so the chance of the cop getting n1'd is lower....


    HMMMMMM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I didn't understand it after Xiz "hard-claimed" with no peek, then everyone started doing it

    if anything wouldn't claims sounding more serious be more beneficial in some way?
    what's key is claims sounding consistent so that they don't stand out but still provide that information

    and idk why I'm explaining this to you, I'm sure you already know this

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Let me rephrase, I was confused why so early
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Hypo is the situation where people say random peeks along the cop in attempts to throw the wolves off so their chances of n1'ing a cop is slimmer.
    .......

    you seem to know perfectly well why.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    how does doing it late in the day help lol

    it just gives a higher chance of things being taken more seriously and going to shit like when red blaster CCed you
    I didn't understand it after Xiz "hard-claimed" with no peek, then everyone started doing it

    if anything wouldn't claims sounding more serious be more beneficial in some way?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Let me rephrase, I was confused why so early
    how does doing it late in the day help lol

    it just gives a higher chance of things being taken more seriously and going to shit like when red blaster CCed you

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    you are underestimating charu
    no I'm not, that's why I haven't 100% cleared him, it's just 99%

    I haven't misread charu yet iirc

    besides, you just said you don't think he's a wolf, and for me he's easily the strongest town besides you cause lock clear (although I had you as stronger town anyways before the cop check)

    where I'm at right now, from towniest to scummiest

    CK
    charu
    FG
    xiz
    ymia/zenith, pending my evaluation

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I was confused at why we were even doing it to begin with
    Let me rephrase, I was confused why so early

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    it was fake after all
    Yeah no I wasn't the cop so the hypo wasn't directed at me, she's wrong there.

    I was confused at why we were even doing it to begin with

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    it was fake after all

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    .... and yet you needed someone to explain why people were doing this to you at the beginning of the game......

    does anyone else not see an issue here
    LOL zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    it just makes you sound very nonchalant about the whole thing.



    you mentioned the dumbtell so i assumed you were taking it into consideration



    i disagree
    when discussing hypothetical situations I don't usually get heated

    I mentioned the dumbtell but said I hate them and in my next big post I reiterate that I'm ignoring it which I've said in other games

    oh, so would you have liked me to place my vote on xiz and let the kitb sit? add to that my scumread on xiz disappered

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I have confidence in my ability to read him

    see how he's exploring all options? if zenith is somehow town and charu is wolfing, it's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave

    if they're both wolves, charu would probably bus him

    but instead, charu advocates for zenith and tries to get people to consider alternatives

    also those really strong mindmelds we've been having
    you are underestimating charu

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    also watch your fucking tone pls
    LMAO

    Leave a comment:

Working...