TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    it still helps. i don't want to explain everything here and now bc i don't want to give the wolves extra information but it definitely still helps.
    It's just I'm confused about the scenario as a whole due to not having enough experience to know what happens, though having multiple hypochecks on a single player provides two things, one of which I'm confused about:

    1) Doesn't this openly invite wolves to throw this hypo check on something that'll receive no flak? This is what I'm confused about.

    and

    2) This forces wolves to choose between three people (unless a wolf is the one that threw a hypo on said player) in attempts to get the cop, which I find this situation good in town's eyes.

    I'm also confused on why everyone has to hypo. I understand the more hypos the better the chance that cop has to survive, and it's possible that the cop didn't even hypo, though I'm just not concrete in the scenario from lack of experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'm not sold on ck being town either she's been good but i don't think what she did warranted multiple town reads sorry
    ymia's chill 'cause what he did was p productive even though i hope he's not serious
    then what do you think of me

    also other people

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    is arntonach a quiet player

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'm not sold on ck being town either she's been good but i don't think what she did warranted multiple town reads sorry
    ymia's chill 'cause what he did was p productive even though i hope he's not serious
    why not? also liking ymia because you think what he did was productive yet hoping that he's not serious seems contradictory

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    hey AA i've seen multiple posts where you don't like zenith.

    does that mean you're leaning scummy on him???

    i still think he's town, call it a gut read whatever, but i think he's town for now. at least fg is finally posting something.

    xiz i am annoyed with but not enough to say he's scum.

    i like ymia's reactions to my questions, but after the last turbo where he was super good as a wolf, i'm hesitant to call him town yet
    I'm not leaning scummy on him, I just get this feeling that that part at the very least (confused act) is fake. doesn't necessarily mean anything for his alignment. his posts have been ok for now, iirc I usually read zenith wrong too so I'll look at him later

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    oh also i think AA is town bc three green checks on him is probability wise, unlikely. also he's acting towny right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Having 3 checks on AA puts the wolves in a very interesting position now that I think about it
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't spoil it

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    why

    i don't think xiz will explain, but i'd like for you to
    you're being pushy and asking questions, in particular in a situation where you get passed over in favor of someone else it's much easier for a wolf to let it slide and accept the favorable read, instead you questioned it

    shows you're hunting pretty much



    also xiz I'm removing it as soon as I get eliminated

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey AA i've seen multiple posts where you don't like zenith.

    does that mean you're leaning scummy on him???

    i still think he's town, call it a gut read whatever, but i think he's town for now. at least fg is finally posting something.

    xiz i am annoyed with but not enough to say he's scum.

    i like ymia's reactions to my questions, but after the last turbo where he was super good as a wolf, i'm hesitant to call him town yet

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Having 3 checks on AA puts the wolves in a very interesting position now that I think about it

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    it doesn't feel like anyone's really voting

    Leave a comment:

Working...